Two starting lineman gone. Are you still open to trading a 2019 1st?

Ramza86

Just wondering what you guys think. Its a tough sell for me now. 

Imagine taking a guy like Rosen with health issues already and some key holes on the O line. 

Could be a rough year and a rough record. We could be giving up a high pick next year if the 2019 1st is offered. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

Just wondering what you guys think. Its a tough sell for me now. 

Imagine taking a guy like Rosen with health issues already and some key holes on the O line. 

Could be a rough year and a rough record. We could be giving up a high pick next year if the 2019 1st is offered. 

I wasn't before. That pick is one Shady injury away from being a top 5.

• Like (+1) 2

I have no issue with doing whatever it takes to get a franchise QB

as the draft gets closer I don't think we wil have to move up that far to get one.

if it is cleveland at #4 then they are oging to want #12 and our 1st in 2019 IMO

• Like (+1) 1

Yep. He was a 35 year old guard. Good player of course, but the plan should still remain the same for me. Get a QB

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I would hate for Beane to say "lets bypass a potential franchise QB so we can get a starting guard in the 2nd round".

Exactly this^

We need to go up and get a franchise QB, we have to. With that being said, I certainty would not mind using our best pick left on an O-Linemen. We have to protect our investment (especially Rosen), we just can't let him get murdered by a combination of Groy ( a natural center) and Mills on the right side of the line. Someone like a Billy Price or Ragnow in the second round would be a big help for us. 

Edited by LedyardCTbillsfan