Sure. Here's my top 10

1. horrible throwing motion

2. fumbling problem

3. int problem

4. small hands

5. utilizes the jump pass

6. only 2 yr starter

7. scared to throw at combine because he's not as good as others

8. completely outclassed in every way by Rosen in USC vs UCLA game and USC is a much better team (youtube it)

9. only played at USC because Rosen went to UCLA instead

10. how many good QB's come from USC?

Not saying he's not going to be good some day, there are better options is all

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, billieve420 said:

How hilarious would that be if the Bills don't draft a QB in the top# 5 after all this and take Lamar Jackson at #22. Would this board burn down?

Like we were wearing gasoline boots and walking through hell. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

How hilarious would that be if the Bills don't draft a QB in the top# 5 after all this and take Lamar Jackson at #22. Would this board burn down?

I actually wouldn't mind that if we got a stud at 3. Although I would prefer to go after JR.

I like this trade.  If you go by the draft value chart 21 to 12 is 400 points which is about a mid round 2nd pick.      To move up to top 3 from 12, you would probably need to give away the 12, 22 and at least a 2nd rounder.   

Now getting to 3 is suddenly doable without forfeiting an entire draft.

Edited by dgrochester55

7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

If the 12th and 22nd get them up to 3rd for the QB, I love what they can get at 53, 56, 65 and 96--picks in that range generally are the backbone of a good team!     

I hate giving up Glenn with so little depth on the OL.  But if we get a guy like Price or another stud in round 2 it will be a coup... 

So little depth doesn't quite say it.........they have Jordan Mills at RT which is basically like having a turnstile if you have a Case Keenum or Sam Bradford type pocket QB...... and they just traded the most mobile QB in football which made things easier for Dawkins..........I hope that Connor McDermott is ready so they have even 2 capable OT's on the roster.    Maybe he is?  Pats reportedly wanted to pinch him back from the Bills........so maybe?:thumbsup: 

12 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

It's difficult for me to watch the front office make all these incredible moves, and then somehow think it culminates with signing Kirk Cousins.

The moves have been 2 fold.  They added picks but also cleared a ton of cap space.  Right now Buffalo can go whichever way they prefer.  If Cousins is their guy they now have the cap space to do what it would take.  They would also have a tremendous amount of picks to improve the overall roster.  Similar to what Philly did they can now get all the way to 1,2, or 3 for the QB they want.  

Edited by Mat68
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Limeaid said:

Bengals have our #21 pick and will probably take the player we want ahead of us...

I don't want the Bill's using #22 anywhere near a QB Draft Pick!

2014 1 22 Johnny Manziel
2012 1 22 Brandon Weeden
2007 1 22 Brady Quinn
2004 1 22 J.P. Losman
2003 1 22 Rex Grossman
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Let's wait two days and see if the Bills sign Keenum.   If they do, they probably aren't using #12 on a QB.   They might even trade back out of 12 for a later first and a second.  

Watching Bean these past few weeks, I'm not going to be surprised at anything.  

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I think that it means if Rosen gets into a situation he dislikes (he already pooh-poohed Cleveland) that he going to pull a Ryan Leaf.

I think if he doesn't want to come here he will have told them that at the combine.

And I don't hold it against him to want to avoid Cleveland.