NFL Combine - Measurements, Times, and Other News

thebandit27

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The best thing I've heard out of the combine today. (close second is that Saquon is a literal freak of nature)

That’s an awesome quote. I draft him based on that alone.

29 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I prefer to think of myself as elitist.

0d62318d8fd81f3a5a6defdec2724fafe59ef89f

20 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The best thing I've heard out of the combine today. (close second is that Saquon is a literal freak of nature)

I wish we had Cleveland 's  picks, I would take Baker and Quenton hands down.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, H2o said:

Barkley is the top prospect in this draft at any position. Yes he is. :thumbsup:

Thats a tough 1...

There are so many variables with RBs but Nelson from ND looks like a future All Pro and HoF

He might be 1 to Barkley at 2 lol I'll take both 

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Thats a tough 1...

There are so many variables with RBs but Nelson from ND looks like a future All Pro and HoF

I'm a ND fan so I too am high on Nelson. He is gonna be one of the top interior lineman for years to come barring injury. That being said, Barkley has a larger impact on a game over all. He is a faster version on Zeke. We all see what Elliott has done thus far. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

I'm a ND fan so I too am high on Nelson. He is gonna be one of the top interior lineman for years to come barring injury. That being said, Barkley has a larger impact on a game over all. He is a faster version on Zeke. We all see what Elliott has done thus far. 

Definitely. I think they are different players in that Barkley gives you blocking ability, return ability and catching ability at high levels

even though I think Zeke was a SLIGHTLY better runner coming out

4 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Adios to the 1st round for Orlando Brown...

6'8", 360 lbs, and 14 bench reps?

Dude, I get that the arms are long, but that's just pitiful

For context, Tyrell Crosby is 35 lbs lighter with longer arms and did 3 more than that...and to me, that's understandable.  Crosby isn't girthy, and you can only push so much with super-long arms.

Thats pathetic on ALL accounts. I had 36 inch arms when I played MINOR LEAGUE  and put up 31 reps. No strength coaches just me, unemployment, and the BAC. 

18 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Zeke is a God damned animal.

Some might say an Ewok even...

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Thats a tough 1...

Plausible that Cleveland could!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Definitely. I think they are different players in that Barkley gives you blocking ability, return ability and catching ability at high levels

even though I think Zeke was a SLIGHTLY better runner coming out

I saw Zeke play in HS on a regular basis.  He was unreal.  A man among boys even then.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

6 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

If you like your Combine data, I'd highly recommend following @MathBomb on Twitter for his Relative Athletic Score.

Equanimeous Tristan Imhotep St. Brown. Brothers Osiris & Amon-Ra. I love his parents.

His father's last name is just Brown but he added the "Saint" to his kids name for flair.    Former champion body builder.

Similar structure to the Ball family here in the US...... but less outrageous.........and the kids are more highly educated and much worse at their sport,  unfortunately.