NFL Combine - Measurements, Times, and Other News

thebandit27

1 minute ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Darnold.

if Allen touched it the glass would have shattered and traveled a great distance.

I'd also day Darnold, because Allen would have missed the door.

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Josh Sweat setting off my Planet Theory boner. Had both him and Fatukasi in my summer mock I did for Yolo :D

Fatukasi is probably my NT2

How about Foley in R2 and Nnadi in R3?

And then John Franklin-Myers in R5?

Edited by thebandit27

20 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Fatukasi is probably my NT2

How about Foley in R2 and Nnadi in R3?

And then John Franklin-Myers in R5?

Derrick Nnadi is my happy place. First thing I want in the trenches is violent hands; DN has meat cleavers.

I ain't got the foggiest who that last dude is :D

12 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Derrick Nnadi is my happy place. First thing I want in the trenches is violent hands; DN has meat cleavers.

I ain't got the foggiest who that last dude is :D

JFM from SFA baby!

Learn the name. Five years from now, people will be saying "John Franklin-Myers--isn't he that random UDFA that Bandit laughably thought would be a quality NFL DE?"

14 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

JFM from SFA baby!

Learn the name. Five years from now, people will be saying "John Franklin-Myers--isn't he that random UDFA that Bandit laughably thought would be a quality NFL DE?"

It's cute that you think there are so few laughable ideas from you that we can isolate them ;)

18 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Was about to post that and then watched Griffin go 4.38. Carter time at 250lbs is incredible. 

The speed / weight combos these guys are generating explains a lot about the increased frequency of "blue tent" visits the NFL is experiencing.    The kinetic forces have to be unreal...

• Like (+1) 1

We are in a good draft for our needs. Good QB's giving us options, great DT's (could take a bit of a hit if Hurst is not a go), great LBs (several stud 4-3 LB's seem to be emerging), great depth at WR in the later rounds, and good interior offensive line depth. The only issue I see is that there isn't great depth at EDGE (at least from what I've seen), but I read somewhere where next year is supposed to be a great year for d-line/edge and that might be the year we're looking for a top pick Edge. 

Also, Runningback depth of all shapes and sizes which is a need for us. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

OMG you know what this means don't you. They're both going to be stuck in Cleveland.

Cleveland is going to get better very quickly - they have 6 of the first 65 picks in this draft.  Imagine if they nab Barkley, Mayfield, and then a top WR and TE with picks 33 and 35.

57 minutes ago, Pete said:

4.52 Roquan.  He is my favorite player in this draft

4.66 6" 5 256 for my dude Vander Esch

Mayock brought up a good question regarding Vander Esch - how could he have been only a one year starter?  Not a disqualifier, but something to be sure you understand before drafting him early.

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve been saying that he was a future Patriot for 2 years. Former LAX player too, it’s on.

Seems like he'll be another Mike Mamula: way overdrafted because of Combine.

Edited by Doc

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....funny how people drool or puke over 40 times....when the hell does a guy get to run 40 yds unimpeded during the real deal?......Jesus, Slo Mo Jerry Rice ran a 4.73 and yes, he eventually "sucked".....

Its important for WR and CB. Otherwise for a pass rusher as an example the 3 cone time is much more important.