NFL Combine - Measurements, Times, and Other News

thebandit27

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Kind of surprised that he's come in bigger than Darnold. Always thought Darnold was the bigger of the two.

Same. But I was just arguing about this with a buddy last weekend because i know someone who scouted Rosen in person and he said his frame was not a concern. Buddy insisted that he will get broken like a twig. 

5 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

thanks, check my edit 

you caught me mid-edit too, i was taking out that first part which was uneccessary and a poor attempt at humor.  apologies!

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Same. But I was just arguing about this with a buddy last weekend because i know someone who scouted Rosen in person and he said his frame was not a concern. Buddy insisted that he will get broken like a twig. 

not to mention he's only 21 yrs old, we will fatten him up over the years.  free chicken wings for life!

Edited by kdiggz
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

you caught me mid-edit too, i was taking out that first part which was uneccessary and a poor attempt at humor.  apologies!

not to mention he's only 21 yrs old, we will fatten him up over the years.  free chicken wings for life!

no worries brother! no offense was taken.

• Like (+1) 1

Charles Robinson Retweeted Charles Robinson

#NFLCombine Key Measurements thread... 36. #WSU QB Luke Falk Height: 6-3 5/8 Weight: 215 Hand 9 2/8 Arm: 32 Wingspan: 77 3/8

Deon Cain better run fast...

#NFLCombine Key Measurements thread... 39. #Clemson WR Deon Cain Height: 6-1 7/8 Weight: 202 Hand: 8 6/8 Arm: 33 Wingspan: 79 5/8?

Charles Robinson added,

Charles Robinson

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sign as udfa and make him a safety. Don’t @ me.

Interested to see what he runs, because he is a dynamic offensive player. He could be a running back at that size. Measurables look similar to Tyrod Taylor, but a little more meat on his bones. He's bigger than Mayfield huh? 

50 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It wasn’t me that said that, but I think he could have bulked up for the combine like mariota did. I’m pretty sure he didn’t play at that weight, 180 is drastic but he was closer to 200.

Oh mylanta :wub:

WANT

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

Some interesting numbers so far

Thanks for the thread bandit :)

My pleasure...the real fun doesn't start until tomorrow.

Sorry Keke, you're officially a punt returner only...

#NFLCombine Key Measurements thread... 42. #TexasTech WR Keke Coutee Height: 5-9 6/8 Weight: 181 Hand: 8 3/8 Arm: 29 7/8 Wingspan: 70 5/8

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Interested to see what he runs, because he is a dynamic offensive player. He could be a running back at that size. Measurables look similar to Tyrod Taylor, but a little more meat on his bones. He's bigger than Mayfield huh? 

He’s bigger/thicker than Mayfield in terms of overall frame. He’s solid. I don’t think he’s fast enough to play WR or RB in the NFL but we will see. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I don't think Barrett is all that fast tbh (for a RB). I'm guessing he's in the upper 4.6's

Edited by DCOrange
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, PaattMaann said:

I wouldn't rule it out yet...if Cleveland passes on him we certainly have the ammo to move up to 2 or 3 and take him, IF our FO thinks he is worth it. 

Dorsey is on record that he wouldn’t want Rosen. And that was while he was unemployed. So not a smokescreen.