Rapaport: Bills won’t cut Tyrod, fine with paying 6 mill bonus

YoloinOhio

On 2/23/2018 at 6:47 PM, Klaista2k said:

What would we be able to get for him in a trade though?

I really can't see any team giving more than a 6th or 7th for him.

Well, looks like I was right :)

Also, didn't mean to quote you specifically, just saying they did just what I figured they'd do, and almost got a 2nd rounder for him (first pick of 3rd round).

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

Buffalo Sports Page @buffsportspage 32s32 seconds ago

@greggabe: Right now I think it's going to be a rookie & Nate Peterman at QB for the #Bills next season.

I think this is a distinct possibility and I'm ok with that.

Last year i had said that I thought TT could fetch a 3rd rounder and people scoffed.

I must admit, I didn't believe we could get that sort of value today.

Yet another masterful move by Beane.  So glad that we finally have a real GM

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Buffalo Sports Page @buffsportspage 1m1 minute ago

.@greggabe: I think Lauletta goes in the second round & he's been knocking it out of the park all season.

Just now, Magox said:

I think this is a distinct possibility and I'm ok with that.

Last year i had said that I thought TT could fetch a 3rd rounder and people scoffed.

I must admit, I didn't believe we could get that sort of value today.

Yet another masterful move by Beane.  So glad that we finally have a real GM

If we sign a FA QB, I don't think we will be paying a whole lot of money on him; the cap space will be better spent shoring up holes in our roster...

Obviously this is the case if it is Rosen/Mayfield who is drafted by us

On 3/5/2018 at 3:09 PM, Reed83HOF said:

This is the same slicing and dicing that fans do to say  ohe we were 6-10; we should have been 10-6 if we made this FG, this guy caught this pass etc...

It's bull ****

We are 24-24 with no passing offense under TT. How do you stop the Bills - make TT a QB...

23-20, but who's counting??

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lotta freezing cold takes in this thread

It was as if Ian Rapoport performed CPR on the CoT, and for one brief moment, there was a faint heartbeat. And just as it looked like the patient was going to make it, Beane showed up in the ambulance and ran them over.

Ahhh, the offseason. 

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:56 PM, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Tyrod + Lamar Jackson = worst case scenario, as they are pretty much the same player; Jackson just happens to be a bit taller.

this is SUCH a lazy comparison its not even funny

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/202374-difference-between-jackson-and-taylor/

1 minute ago, Boca BIlls said:

Not his fault people fell for what the GM said. He can only report what was said.

We don’t know if what he said was true or not. The Bills were trying to trade him and obviously preferred to do that before the $6M bonus kicked in. His point was that they weren’t going to cut him over the bonus. They’d pick it up and keep trying to trade him. That very well may be (and probably is) true. 

2 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Not his fault people fell for what the GM said. He can only report what was said.

Many said, and thought, McBeane was just inflating TT's trade stock by his comments and it worked.

• Like (+1) 1