Favorite Movie Ass Whoopin'

Gugny

7 hours ago, Azalin said:

It's hard to outdo the fight scene from John Carpenter's "They Live" :

South Park parodied this scene for the fight between Timmy and Jimmy in the episode "Cripple Fight".

I was going to post this, if no one else had. Tremendous fight scene!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Groundhog Day.

Ted!

giphy.gif

You are an idiot (or got punched by Bill Murray).

That is "Needlenose" Ned.

Ned : Ned... Ryerson. "Needlenose Ned"? "Ned the Head"? C'mon, buddy. Case Western High. Ned Ryerson: I did the whistling belly-button trick at the high school talent show? Bing! Ned Ryerson: got the shingles real bad senior year, almost didn't graduate? Bing, again. Ned Ryerson: I dated your sister Mary Pat a couple times until you told me not to anymore? Well?

Phil : Ned Ryerson?

On 2/19/2018 at 11:30 AM, thebandit27 said:

Not even close...

Image result for hartigan junior sin city

Though the best movie fight scene ever, by a country mile, is Andi and Rama vs. Mad Dog in The Raid: Redemption

someone just recommended me the Raid movies to watch, said they were crazy

theres a scene in Ip Man after an underling of the Japanese officer kills shoots his friend, and he demands to fight 10 of their guys at once, and he destroys them is pretty good.

Also, good fight scene at the end of The Protector, Tony Jaa is badass

Edited by Bray Wyatt

3 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

someone just recommended me the Raid movies to watch, said they were crazy

theres a scene in Ip Man after an underling of the Japanese officer kills shoots his friend, and he demands to fight 10 of their guys at once, and he destroys them is pretty good.

Also, good fight scene at the end of The Protector, Tony Jaa is badass

If you liked the fight scenes in Ip and Tom Yum Goong, you will flip out over The Raid.

Seriously.

10 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

If you liked the fight scenes in Ip and Tom Yum Goong, you will flip out over The Raid.

Seriously.

Yeah I checked out a clip on youtube (granted it was without context) but looks crazy good. I checked to see if it was streaming, only place I found it was on Amazon but wasnt included with Prime so I would have to buy it or rent it

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Yeah I checked out a clip on youtube (granted it was without context) but looks crazy good. I checked to see if it was streaming, only place I found it was on Amazon but wasnt included with Prime so I would have to buy it or rent it

The foreign section of your local library should have it.

If not, just buy; you won't be disappointed 

3 hours ago, The Avenger said:

Great scene, but at the 1:13 mark he throws a punch that misses by a mile and yet you see the head snap - one of my favorite movie flubs of all time.

Wow - I've seen that movie several times and never noticed that before.