A Bills Fan Dilemma - Which Hated Team Do You Support: Patriots or Jaguars?

BuffaloRush

Who Do You Want To Win The 2017 AFC Championship  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Want To Win The 2017 AFC Championship

• New England Patriots
    • Jacksonville Jaguars

3 hours ago, JohnC said:

I usually root for the AFC team in the SB. So I'll be rooting for the Patriots because I consider them the best team in the AFC. I'm well aware that this is a distinctly minority sentiment here. In my view they have the smartest operation in the league and have kept it up for a long time. In a system designed for parity this organization has demonstrated that they are ahead of the curve. This organization has lost players, coaches, front office staff yet due to Brady and BB they have remained at the top or near the top of the league for a generation. I admire them. 

You are dead to me.

8 hours ago, dpberr said:

It's always Anybody But the Patriots.  The AFC is pathetic.  Patriots in seven straight AFC Championship games.  

This really is perfect if Pats lose at that game. 

Handicaps their draft, as picks are very low in rounds.

4 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Hunh? Jax isn't an enemy of any sort.

Yeah, I dont get it, really.  I guess I kind of do, but I don't agree/feel it myself

Marrone, IMO was against the leadership of the Bills and wanted serious changes to be made and/or control to continue.  He was right.  Pegula chose the 'lifers' and continue the lineage of Brandon/Overdorf/Whaley calling the shots that affect the football team.  Marrone didn't want to stake his career on it.  

Pozluszny is what he is.  Seems like a class guy.  I never felt spurned by him

Dareus is a little tough... the Bills are the ones who gave him that deal.  He already had question marks.  But whatever.  Questionable characters win the Conference Championships and the Super Bowl every year.  

I have admiration for Coughlin

The Patriots.  Such an insufferable fan base and team.  If they win, they will also be tracking the last thing we have - 4 consecutive Conference Championships.