Which famous ugly woman do you actually like?

njbuff

1 hour ago, simool said:

That is logical, but I am guessing that the third gender was not quite so prevalent in your fathers day either.   My dad used to refer to his best friend with an ethnic slur, while his best friend returned the favor with an ethnic slur of his own. That would not fly these days.  So unless you don't mind the perception that you like to find surprises under skirts... May be time for a change in terminology. ;)

Well, you’re the one that keeps bringing up trannys, man!  Maybe you have something to get off your chest...or on your chest.  I think your sublimating your repressed bizarre sexual proclivity onto me!  Let your freak flag fly, Frankie!!!  We’re very accepting here at TBD.  Well, except for @Boyst62 .

32 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

What about Anna Kendrick? Not your typical Hollywood hottie, but oddly attractive. Same for Maya Rudolph. 

I don’t think Anna Kendrick is ugly at all.  Average looking bird.  I’d rough it up.  Maya Rudolph is attractive in a way, IMO, but I bet she has big hands/feet.  Ultimate deal breaker for me.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Bro...a 10 is a very special designation. You cannot be taken seriously if you're bestowing 10s to a cute but unspectacular Anna Kendrick.

Technically a 10 does not exist. Ever hear the Bobby Bare song Numbers?

And Anna is pretty friggin' spectactular if you ask me.  I have a soft spot for petite women with nice cans.

2 hours ago, simool said:

Technically a 10 does not exist. Ever hear the Bobby Bare song Numbers?

And Anna is pretty friggin' spectactular if you ask me.  I have a soft spot for petite women with nice cans.

You mean petite women with a nice set of hammers?  What is this...cans?

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Anna Kendrick is a smoke show.    You’re outta line my man. 

Let’s not get crazy here...

Very cute, and I’d buy her a fish sandwich, but no where near a 10, IMO.

27 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Thank you very much for this. I put Anna Kendrick in the Kate Mara category, which is absolutely nothing to sneeze at, but she wasn't even first in line in Pitch Perfect...behind Brittany Snow imo. 

to your point, after I made light of it, you are 1000% correct, when i saw the title of the thread i cringed, but then i took it for what it was intended, completely tongue in cheek(which doesn't make it any more right).  There is no such thing as an ugly person.  There is beauty in everyone, we all have our own tastes.  What one might think is beautiful may not draw the same attraction to someone else.  We are a crass species(Males, that is) but for the most part harmless.  

Now off my soapbox....

17 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Remember guys... beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

You mean petite women with a nice set of hammers?  What is this...cans?

Hammers just does not make sense there Johnny.  Knockers, Cans, Feeders, Milkers, Funbags, Hangers, Melons, Naughty Pillows, The Twins.... But Hammers? Come on man, you are killing me.

8 minutes ago, simool said:

Because we all know knees are what makes a 10.  Are you by chance related to Rex Ryan?

Rex is into feet.  I'm into legs.  It's not her knees, it's the total shape of her legs.  NO 10! 

7 minutes ago, bbb said:

Rex is into feet.  I'm into legs.  It's not her knees, it's the total shape of her legs.  NO 10! 

Which is why I asked if you were related to him instead of asking if you were him.