Which famous ugly woman do you actually like?

njbuff

5 hours ago, simool said:

maxresdefault.jpg

As long as I could stick a sock in her mouth, I would:

MV5BMTI3MTQ3NDI4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjQy

I might be stealing this line from someone(gringo star?) But Ann Coulter looks like a republican in drag.

I have no idea who Chelsea Perretti is, but she qualifies as ugly IMO.  What the hell?  Sure why not?  Especially after a few shots.  NFW to Coulter though.  I imagine a Lola situation once you got down there

Edited by Pete

5 hours ago, Pete said:

I might be stealing this line from someone(gringo star?) But Ann Coulter looks like a republican in drag.

I have no idea who Chelsea Perretti is, but she qualifies as ugly IMO.  What the hell?  Sure why not?  Especially after a few shots.  NFW to Coulter though.  I imagine a Lola situation once you got down there

I'm pretty sure it wasn't me who said that about Coulter.  As much as I hate her as a person, I have to admit I find her kind of attractive.

One of the originals for me:

pj.jpg.bbdcdba27ec6b148d76d5f119c89f0c6.jpg

Edited by Cugalabanza

32 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

I'm pretty sure it wasn't me who said that about Coulter.  As much as I hate her as a person, I have to admit I find her kind of attractive.

One of the originals for me:

pj.jpg.bbdcdba27ec6b148d76d5f119c89f0c6.jpg

How can you not absolutely love/adore/idolize ANYONE named PJ????:D

20 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I don’t get it...

I went back to double check.  In the top photo, your definition of Not Hot,  I believe she is not wearing any make up.  In the bottom photo, Hot,  she is obviously made up.

I always thought she was hot especially her eyes.  I watched her in "The Deuce" and sometimes she was and sometime she wasn't.  But she wasn't suppose to look good in a lot of scenes.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

I went back to double check.  In the top photo, your definition of Not Hot,  I believe she is not wearing any make up.  In the bottom photo, Hot,  she is obviously made up.

I always thought she was hot especially her eyes.  I watched her in "The Deuce" and sometimes she was and sometime she wasn't.  But she wasn't suppose to look good in a lot of scenes.

The Maggie Gillenhall Hot Not Hot pictures were from me.  

FWIW 

20 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Oh, gotcha.  Make-up or not, I have always thought MG was kind of weird looking.  Not ugly by any means, but bizarre.  Like I said in a previous post, her smile reminds me of the joker in Batman.  I do think she has a decent body though.  

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The Maggie Gillenhall Hot Not Hot pictures were from me.  

FWIW 

DUH!    I was scrolling back sometime after I decided to comment, and I guess I did not go back far enough.  No wonder I confused  Hammersticks.

Surprised both of you could respond so fast.  

Tilda Swinton.

49 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Oh, gotcha.  Make-up or not, I have always thought MG was kind of weird looking.  Not ugly by any means, but bizarre.  Like I said in a previous post, her smile reminds me of the joker in Batman.  I do think she has a decent body though.  

Have you watched The Deuce?

there was an actress from the 80's and 90's that the only way i could ever describe her is that she has a 'frog face', but there was something about her that drove me up a wall....i thought she was the sexiest thing going.....unfortunately doing a google search of actresses with frog face didn't bring her back...she reminds me a bit of Kate Miccuci, which could very well fit into this thread, but I would NEVER call her ugly.  I can't even think of a show or movie she was in...she was in a bunch of stuff, never a lead, always a filler part......i will figure it out

she also looks like aforementioned Chelsea Peretti 

Edited by The Poojer

13 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

there was an actress from the 80's and 90's that the only way i could ever describe her is that she has a 'frog face', but there was something about her that drove me up a wall....i thought she was the sexiest thing going.....unfortunately doing a google search of actresses with frog face didn't bring her back...she reminds me a bit of Kate Miccuci, which could very well fit into this thread, but I would NEVER call her ugly.  I can't even think of a show or movie she was in...she was in a bunch of stuff, never a lead, always a filler part......i will figure it out

Probably too young, but is it possibly Jena Malone?

jena.jpg.cf5e77c83aec9f11a2104facbbd8f488.jpg

5 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

no....like i said, never a major role, if i recall, she enjoyed parts where she got naked...maybe that is where my attraction for her came from.

I kind of want to figure this out.  Was it Linda Fiorentino?

lf.jpg.eaf2f2672c2059477eb6b14c21d52b5f.jpg

(is that still too major?)

Edited by Cugalabanza

nope...i would bet that we would never have really even heard her name....always on screen but never in a major way...i am on a mission right now to figure this out...if only i could remember a movie/tv show she was in, but those brain cells have long since passed

Just now, Cugalabanza said:

I kind of want to figure this out.  Was it Linda Fiorentino?

lf.jpg.eaf2f2672c2059477eb6b14c21d52b5f.jpg

2 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

nope...i would bet that we would never have really even heard her name....always on screen but never in a major way...i am on a mission right now to figure this out...if only i could remember a movie/tv show she was in, but those brain cells have long since passed

Could it be... Jane Adams?

ja.thumb.jpg.c069a11e58b0d9577e9f1b858c86b94d.jpg

think along the lines of kate micucci and chelsea peretti but from the 80's and 90's....always a background or supporting role.  Chelsea Peretti's eyes, Micucci's elf like features.....

chelsea-peretti-brooklyn-nine-nine.thumb.jpg.d2fb22e4c3dbc93d16d950da03330738.jpg

kate-micucci.thumb.jpg.2f67ed91273e18981fba191eb43d43d5.jpg

9 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

Could it be... Jane Adams?

ja.thumb.jpg.c069a11e58b0d9577e9f1b858c86b94d.jpg

Edited by The Poojer

9 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

think along the lines of kate micucci and chelsea peretti but from the 80's and 90's....always a background or supporting role.  Chelsea Peretti's eyes, Micucci's elf like features.....

I know I can figure this out.  If she was in movies in  the 80’s/90’s and naked a lot, there’s no way I don’t know who it is.  Naked women and movies are my two favorite things and that was the period of time that I was the most…attentive.  I know it's probably not Moira Kelly, but I'll give it a shot...

moirak.thumb.jpg.ad53da95537f28cad2dbaf0bc8e07d6b.jpg

2 hours ago, The Poojer said:

I guess I was too late with the questions.

Edited by Greybeard

2 hours ago, simool said:

Not sure there is a level of intoxication... I had a little mouth puke just posting it.  She probably has a shaft though Johnny.

rosie-odonnell-x750.jpg

Probably.  Check President Trump’s dossier ?

Growing up, my Father was a construction worker.  I learned all of my “dirty” terminology from him and his work friends.  A nice shaft is a nice body, a nice toilet is a nice ass, and a nice set of hammers referred to nice boobs.  

Tough to shake old habits.  No pun intended...

17 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Probably.  Check President Trump’s dossier ?

Growing up, my Father was a construction worker.  I learned all of my “dirty” terminology from him and his work friends.  A nice shaft is a nice body, a nice toilet is a nice ass, and a nice set of hammers referred to nice boobs.  

Tough to shake old habits.  No pun intended...

That is logical, but I am guessing that the third gender was not quite so prevalent in your fathers day either.   My dad used to refer to his best friend with an ethnic slur, while his best friend returned the favor with an ethnic slur of his own. That would not fly these days.  So unless you don't mind the perception that you like to find surprises under skirts... May be time for a change in terminology. ;)