Which famous ugly woman do you actually like?

njbuff

18 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I’d do her.  

Maybe it’s the voice. 

Yeah, her voice is pretty hot.  Always liked watching her in Pushing Up Daisies.  Great rack.

8 minutes ago, bbb said:

Those veins in her forehead these days are not hot:

0309_kristin_chenoweth_getty-1.jpg

No way those veins are real.  Right :unsure: ?

She looks like she may have a small steroid problem...  Possibly got a little crazy with botox too.

38 minutes ago, bbb said:

Those veins in her forehead these days are not hot:

0309_kristin_chenoweth_getty-1.jpg

Edited by simool

On 1/12/2018 at 3:18 PM, The Poojer said:

to your point, after I made light of it, you are 1000% correct, when i saw the title of the thread i cringed, but then i took it for what it was intended, completely tongue in cheek(which doesn't make it any more right).  There is no such thing as an ugly person.  There is beauty in everyone, we all have our own tastes.  What one might think is beautiful may not draw the same attraction to someone else.  We are a crass species(Males, that is) but for the most part harmless.  

Now off my soapbox....

I'd agree with this. The criteria might better be put as which celebrity to you like that is not usually thought of/cast as the "hot one" most of the time.

I love Kristen Schall - think she's fantastic. She's not typically cast as the beauty but usually the funny or silly one. Her comedy and her characters (along with that voice) get me - I'd love to hang out with her.

image.jpeg.65f47509b3ed237f59f0a9ab89715700.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2018 at 4:37 PM, WhoTom said:

Worth the risk, I'd bet.

Beware, remember when Serena was caught on national TV at the US Open telling the line judge she was going to stick that ball up her arse? It could get kinky (and dangerous) in private. 

How about the younger daughter of the late Prince Rainier of Monaco?  She was always a little rough around the edges and had sort of a masculine look, but was kind of hot from a distance.

Ah yes...Princess Stephanie.

Not aging well I see. 

Princesse_Stephanie_4_vignette.jpg

princess-stephanie-with-jean-yves-le-fur

10455147_10152232965149141_1778396145304