Let's Go TITANS!

1 minute ago, horned dogs said:

Has there ever been a coaching career more like Marty Schottenheimer than Andy Reid?

I stated the very same thing a couple of months ago, with stats. Andy Reid is a slightly better, modern day version of Marty Schottenheimer. He'll turn a team around and make them perennial playoff contenders but he can't get them over the hump.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It isn't consistent though skycap. He has ability as a playmaker but he is still too inconsistent as a passer to be a 1st rounder in my opinion.

All I'm saying is that he is more consistent than Josh Allen and he's considered a 1st rd pick. That's just my opinion 

3 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Andy Reid for OC after he gets fired tomorrow?

No. If he let Nagy make the calls they might still be playing, from what it looked like he was involved in the play calling today.

Nagy had them averaging 30 PPG, Andy should be fired.

12 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

Chiefs have the NFLs leading rusher this year and he has 10 carries despite the fact they have led for 3 quarters. That is an example of terrible coaching.

Amen. Wtf were they doing. Plus I had Hunt on DK. Better draft pick for the Bills though.?

Just now, Commonsense said:

No. If he let Nagy make the calls they might still be playing, from what it looked like he was involved in the play calling today.

Nagy had them averaging 30 PPG, Andy should be fired.

It looked like it to me..... and interestingly they got away from running Hunt... just as they did during the run of games before Andy gave up playcalling in the first place. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

It looked like it to me..... and interestingly they got away from running Hunt... just as they did during the run of games before Andy gave up playcalling in the first place. 

That's what I saw, and Andy stewing over the play sheet. 

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....he was in Buffalo for a year as well....pretty remarkable still at age 80............

Do you remember when that was?  Obviously years ago, but i don't recall when.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Tyrod's team beat Smith's. 

They chose not to use Hunt anymore in the middle of the season. They just lost a playoff game because they refuse to run. I think it's bad coaching. I have a question if the Bills beat the Pats does that make TT better than Brady? What a ridiculous comment that was.