Let's Go TITANS!

30 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Take these Chiefs down and get us a better 1st rd pick please.

I'm no Dunkirk Chadwick Don but have a feeling we give the Chiefs back their first for Alex Smith.

Might as well just keep TT with that mindset.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Process said:

A first for alex smith? Jimmy G just got traded for a second. 

I would think two thirds would do it. 

I hear that. But if you take the trade as a whole moving down 17 spots in the 1st last draft and getting Tre White and Alex Smith it does seem to be a little easier to stomach.

Either way --> GO TITANS!!!!

Edited by Real McCoy

29 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I'm no Dunkirk Chadwick Don but have a feeling we give the Chiefs back their first for Alex Smith.

I want the Chefs, Rams, and Iggles (next week) to all lose.  It won't make a huge difference in the draft slots but the higher the better.

As for Alex Smith, I'll be absolutely sick to my stomach if this front office gives up a 1st Rounder for a soon to be 34 year old QB with a 2-4 playoff record and no Super Bowl appearances in a mediocre 13 year career. The Bills would be better off keeping Tyrod for another year and drafting their heir apparent. 

54 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

In no way shape or form do I see a 1st going for Alex Smith from any team. I guess you never know, but I for one would be very disappointed if they did that.

I'm sorry, I just do not want Alex Smith as our QB, and I CERTAINLY don't want to give up one of our 1st rounders for him.  I feel like he'd only be a slight upgrade over Tyrod.  Might as well just keep Tyrod for one more year and hope we get our guy in 2019.  Also still holding out hope Peterman can be our guy.  He rebounded nicely from his 5 INT debacle at SD and was looking good in the blizzard until he got hurt.  No way am I throwing in the towel on him, and still believe he could be our franchise QB one day. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

I'm sorry, I just do not want Alex Smith as our QB, and I CERTAINLY don't want to give up one of our 1st rounders for him.  I feel like he'd only be a slight upgrade over Tyrod.  Might as well just keep Tyrod for one more year and hope we get our guy in 2019.  Also still holding out hope Peterman can be our guy.  He rebounded nicely from his 5 INT debacle at SD and was looking good in the blizzard until he got hurt.  No way am I throwing in the towel on him, and still believe he could be our franchise QB one day. 

Agree with most of it except the Peterman part, he will never be starter material but yes we might as well keep Tyrod and draft Mason Rudolph, redshirt him for 2 years.

15 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

Mariota looks terrible. Way worse than Tyrod.

He jas majorly regressed this season. Not sure if it is health or scheme or defenses catching up to him or what... but there is no doubt he has regressed. I haven't watched a lot of Tennessee this year. I might look at Winston and Mariota's seasons in more detail as one of my summer projects. 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He jas majorly regressed this season. Not sure if it is health or scheme or defenses catching up to him or what... but there is no doubt he has regressed. I haven't watched a lot of Tennessee this year. I might look at Winston and Mariota's seasons in more detail as one of my summer projects. 

Winston had a much better season than Mariota. 

A lot can be done to improve our team with those 1st and 2nd rounders.  I personally don't think QB is one of them.  Stock up on a supporting cast and ride with Tyrod is what I would do, especially if Buffalo makes some noise in the playoffs. 

Edited by Rockinon

10 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Sorry, I can't root for a Mike Mularkey coached team, I understand draft position is at stake but honestly I've always liked Andy Reid and I can't bring myself to root against him

and I'll add it's the Titans...................remember them, the team that screwed us out of our last playoff game...............17 years ago.

I do not like them.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

and I'll add it's the Titans...................remember them, the team that screwed us out of our last playoff game...............17 years ago.

I do not like them.

Them the thing to root for should be for the Titans win, so the Bills can take them out themselves.

Just now, NewDayBills said:

Agree with most of it except the Peterman part, he will never be starter material but yes we might as well keep Tyrod and draft Mason Rudolph, redshirt him for 2 years.

I wouldn't be at all upset if we drafted Rudolph.  He has real upside and there's no telling what he might be able to do.  But I still gotta stick to my guns and say I really do think Peterman can be the guy one day.  I am really disheartened to see so many of my fellow Bills fans so quick to write off Peterman.  Yes, his 1st half against the Chargers was pretty terrible, but this a rookie QB, going against a top 10 pass rush, with little to no offensive line help, and debatably, playing with an offense that would've preferred Tyrod behind center.  And again, he rebounded from that abortion of a half to come back and look pretty impressive in blizzard conditions, even tossing a nice looking TD pass to Benjamin.  I REALLY need to see what he can do, starting and playing at least a game or two before I could even make the assumption he's a bust, or yes, he's the guy.  

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

I do not like them.

Nobody likes them or their gawd awful unis but it's still a better result for the Bills if they win. That said, they're getting rolled right now so it probably doesn't matter anyway.