More from obd

1 minute ago, RobH063 said:

Can you have multiple personality disorder AND be a douchebag?

I'm not sure.  Probably not.  Generally, the primary personality is passive and dependent, and the alter(s) are distinctly different. 

So likely, someone with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) is, at worst, only half a douchebag.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I'm not sure.  Probably not.  Generally, the primary personality is passive and dependent, and the alter(s) are distinctly different. 

So likely, someone with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) is, at worst, only half a douchebag.

LMFAO Coffee just came out my nose

7 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I know why he went dark 

wife - get your fat ass off of that sunken sofa and shovel the damn driveway.  

I have a paycheck to earn so you can pretend to be impotent.  

Nah he is in the basement at walley willies or moping the floors at the falcon club

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Was it because of the post itself, or the realization that I actually had to do some research and put some thought into that for it to make any sense?

It would never be because you or anyone does research. That is always a good thing. It was because of the comment about being "half a douchebag". I pictured DD going.... "you're a douchebag" "No I'm not" "Yes you are" "No I'm not" "Yes you are" "No I'm not"

2 minutes ago, freester said:

Does anyone think the info posted by DD is possible or likely?  While I would like Cousins I don’t want to give up draft picks.  The new stadium sounds possible. If there really is a rift between beans and McDermott that is worrisome. 

Possible?  Sure.

Likely?  That’s up each of us.  Is it likely that the Bills have a trade package for Cousins already worked out, an in-depth draft board, and know all the details about the future stadium?  Color me skeptical...

That said, I’m sure there will be fun new “news” to contemplate after he meets with his sources in a dark alley in MD.

This is the holiday thread that keeps giving, that’s all I can say for sure :beer:

27 minutes ago, freester said:

Does anyone think the info posted by DD is possible or likely?  While I would like Cousins I don’t want to give up draft picks.  The new stadium sounds possible. If there really is a rift between beans and McDermott that is worrisome. 

of course it's possible, all of which could easily be predicted by any fan with or without an "inside" source.

as far as an actual source "leaker" inside the bills organization....that's very possible too.....it has happened before (nevergiveup & others) and will happen again.

I can pretty much guarantee DD's source isn't McD, Beane or Pegula.....so therefore, every long term scenario/decision is in a constant state of flux and subject to change.

all kinds of wiggle room/excuses for wrong predictions

41 minutes ago, freester said:

Your guess is as good as mine says it all.   

43 minutes ago, freester said:

Hey kid, Santa Clause is real.....don’t let anyone tell you different!

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Could we get a coaching change in tbe ranks - possibly 

will we see roster changes - definitely 

will the bills seek another QB - most likely.  

I love how he keeps saying he'll be long gone before the draft, so really just reeks of throw a bunch of crap at the wall and something has to stick, but the fact he's going to run before the draft doesn't leave much confidence that what he claims he knows is remotely factual or truly inside information.

1 hour ago, freester said:

No. But his "predictions" were numerous enough, vague enough or already reported elsewhere that he would try to claim credit.

3 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

I love how he keeps saying he'll be long gone before the draft, so really just reeks of throw a bunch of crap at the wall and something has to stick, but the fact he's going to run before the draft doesn't leave much confidence that what he claims he knows is remotely factual or truly inside information.

I was asked if I was DD by a few people.  I am not. 

I was also asked if I really had inside sources because of what I posted.  Some reasonable guesses. 

We we can all guess and like a broken watch be right twice a day.   

Or be a blind squirrel that finds a nut.

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I was asked if I was DD by a few people.  I am not. 

I was also asked if I really had inside sources because of what I posted.  Some reasonable guesses. 

We we can all guess and like a broken watch be right twice a day.   

Or be a blind squirrel that finds a nut.

As I have said: it's entirely possible that he has a legit source feeding him info.

However, the likelihood that his source knows as much about as many different divisions of the organization as he claims is very small.

I see 3 possibilities:

1) he has a legit source, but his source is at least partially slinging mud 

2) he has a legit source, but the info is limited and so DD himself is slinging mud in the absence of any additional info

3) DD is simply bored and slinging mud for fun

• Like (+1) 1

How would your source feel if you leaked the info given to you?

my guess is that that person would ask you to be discreet.  

I get none of the above from dumb dumb Don. 

What he is really doing is ruining it for people that do.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

6 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

As I have said: it's entirely possible that he has a legit source feeding him info.

However, the likelihood that his source knows as much about as many different divisions of the organization as he claims is very small.

I see 3 possibilities:

1) he has a legit source, but his source is at least partially slinging mud 

2) he has a legit source, but the info is limited and so DD himself is slinging mud in the absence of any additional info

3) DD is simply bored and slinging mud for fun

Could be any of those. A couple pieces match up with some things I've heard, but then some don't line up at all. Who knows?!?

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

How would your source feel if you leaked the info given to you?

my guess is that that person would ask you to be discreet.  

I get none of the above from dumb dumb Don. 

What he is really doing is ruining it for people that do.  

I will say this I rarely (if ever) reveal who I’ve heard different things from. Often times I won’t put it on the main board either out of respect. It is often sensitive information that they just don’t want out there. It is easier to share things that are in the past. As an example the Bills tried hard to trade up for Mark Barron instead of taking Gilmore. It doesn’t matter now because it isn’t hurting the Bills but I promise that’s a fact. It’s fine to talk about what guys are in town or something like that but you should be careful. As a Bills fan I wouldn’t feel right saying anything that may damage the Bills. Clearly Dunkirk Don doesn’t really care about potentially damaging the Bills.

• Like (+1) 3

19 hours ago, Fredonia Frank said:

Umm technically it is different name. Ill fight you for it...just kidding I had no idea there was another person with a similiar moniker.

It was my parody of Dunkirk Don ...I thought Id post some ridiculous stuff like DD. Im kind of embarrassed I even took part in this awful thread. Although making fun of Don is kind of entertaining. Never seen a guy lie as much as him.

Haha, guess we had the same idea. I'll let ya keep it

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I will say this I rarely (if ever) reveal who I’ve heard different things from. Often times I won’t put it on the main board either out of respect. It is often sensitive information that they just don’t want out there. It is easier to share things that are in the past. As an example the Bills tried hard to trade up for Mark Barron instead of taking Gilmore. It doesn’t matter now because it isn’t hurting the Bills but I promise that’s a fact. It’s fine to talk about what guys are in town or something like that but you should be careful. As a Bills fan I wouldn’t feel right saying anything that may damage the Bills. Clearly Dunkirk Don doesn’t really care about potentially damaging the Bills.

And that is why you have cred 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The news about cousins and Dennison completely has taken my source off guard.  He is wondering what changed our thinking in such an abrupt way concerning our quarterback situation.  He hopes the news coming out of obd changes.  I cannot believe we want to go there. 

The stadium change is a double edge sword but long term it will be a positive things for the fans and especially good for the investment groups.  I wonder what the community is going to think because it will definitely add traffic congestion. I guess you call that progress.  Oh well back to work

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The news about cousins and Dennison completely has taken my source off guard.  He is wondering what changed our thinking in such an abrupt way concerning our quarterback situation.  He hopes the news coming out of obd changes.  I cannot believe we want to go there

The stadium change is a double edge sword but long term it will be a positive things for the fans and especially good for the investment groups.  I wonder what the community is going to think because it will definitely add traffic congestion. I guess you call that progress.  Oh well back to work

What has changed?

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'll say it again. The fact the DD delivers leaks by the dump truck full makes him suspect because no one person in any organisation is privy to that much information. Not even the owner. 

Yeah, but isn't he implying he has electronic access to an entire computer system or at least all email communications from one or more people?

If you have access to that, you have access to anything that is moved within those channels, which might be close to everything. 

4 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Yeah, but isn't he implying he has electronic access to an entire computer system or at least all email communications from one or more people?

If you have access to that, you have access to anything that is moved within those channels, which might be close to everything. 

Which is exactly why I've notified the Bills that their entire email communications system may be compromised.

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The news about cousins and Dennison completely has taken my source off guard.  He is wondering what changed our thinking in such an abrupt way concerning our quarterback situation.  He hopes the news coming out of obd changes.  I cannot believe we want to go there. 

I'm not being disparaging, but that's a lot of vague insinuation....so, could you please clarify?

What "news" about Cousins and Dennison has taken your "source off guard"...and "cannot believe we want to go there", which is where?

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, without believing you or being dismissive, I've allowed all the information you've put on this board to remain in its own merit at face value until the time comes that either this will be reasonably accurate or simply false....but, this is being evasive with information so I'm just asking for clarification. Thanks.