More from obd

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You don't really understand that it's not the "I have an inside source" bull **** people object to nearly as much as the "Having an inside source makes me so extraordinarily special that you peasants must bow to my greatness!" attitude you're copping?

Quite a few people have had inside sources over the years.  Very few of them wallow in it like you do.

Exactly, it’s often not what you say, but how you say it. 

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You don't really understand that it's not the "I have an inside source" bull **** people object to nearly as much as the "Having an inside source makes me so extraordinarily special that you peasants must bow to my greatness!" attitude you're copping?

Quite a few people have had inside sources over the years.  Very few of them wallow in it like you do.

You’re (NOT) an Idiot! :beer:

So watching The NFL Today pre game show,  Bill Bowher, Nate Burleson and Boomer Esiason all said at different times that Tyrod Taylor is playing for his job these last three games. If he does well, he's the QB next year. Of Course this is nothing more than announcers voicing their opinion but it holds just as much weight as the predictions and conjecture of this thread.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

If they announce the stadium within the next year and what you said about it is true, then you will have credibility. Everything else you've said (while informative) is in consequential. The off season moves that get made are completely out of fans control. Plus, off-season moves happen regardless. Who we attain or lose in the off-season really makes no difference. The stadium on the other hand would be really huge news because of the fact that it doesn't really have to do with the coaches and free agency etc. So time will tell how accurate these posts are 

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I will post a thread tomorrow for you haters

I don’t hate you,and you may indeed have a source,but you’ve presented so many different scenarios that it’s reallly

difficult to take you seriously.

You have also flipped flopped on your predictions,which also makes it difficult to believe you.

Wheres that memo?

• Like (+1) 1

...overall guys, it's pretty harmless stuff......if he has a source and wants to share info, where is the hurt or how does he benefit?.....if it is true, so be it...if it isn't, it's up to him to jeopardize credibility but it's a damn message board, nothing more or less......it is pretty entertaining and sure as hell beats 1,486 TT threads and 38,694 posts or 1,218 EJ threads and 26,396 posts.....I did go back and count....:thumbsup:

On 12/13/2017 at 5:43 AM, The Wiz said:

Breaking rumor/speculation/hearsay would probably be a more accurate title.  Nothing reported officially is just conjecture. 

And the Bills announce that they are doing more renovations to New Era Stadium

40 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:
3 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Can you stay out of this post as well.  Explain if it is bs why didn’t you stop 58 pages ago 

Probably for the same reason that you keep coming back after repeatedly saying 'i am signing off'

Dear Dave. 

If you don’t like the replies.... 

dont post