CoT bet time

Teddy KGB

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Crusher back to making friends again.

lol....yeah if he's not carefully he will have another mental breakdown and cry how the world is against him and run away from home again.....i remember this all too well at BBMB.....it was great stuff...sometimes i miss that board..

3 hours ago, horned dogs said:

Over and Bills lose as Hunt rushes for over 200+. 35-17 Chiefs.

17 points? 14 of that i'm assuming is against the backups after the game

is over...I def can see a 35-3 game in the third quarter, I have no expectations

that the D can stop anything and even less faith that this offense can score.

oh yea, under. does garbage time count?

Edited by Albwan

59 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

The opposite of CoN. 

As to the thread... what happens if it's over 130 and lose or under 130 yards and win? A push?

Gonna need over 230 to win the game, no time for another Panthers, Saints, Ravens, Steelers type showing. 

Push is fine 

I

1 hour ago, JPP said:

lol....yeah if he's not carefully he will have another mental breakdown and cry how the world is against him and run away from home again.....i remember this all too well at BBMB.....it was great stuff...sometimes i miss that board..

Why would I run from home ? I have enough ramen soup for 2 years there.  

Keep telling me about your friend crusher.    Us tbd'ers love nothing more than hearing boring tales from the bbmb.   

Teef can stay though.     He's a hoot.  

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

its a dig at Transplant obviously 

If people didn't accuse him of being Crusher we'd probably have not seen this thread from him.  

There is an old saying  - Don't poke the bear  Unless you are 100% sure you know all the facts. 

Yeah I caught the dig.

I wonder if the OP is saying he's taking his own bet...?

If he is, what the hell is he going to do if Taylor throws for over and we win? I don't think I've seen that poster say a single positive thing about this team under any of the three usernames I've seen from him   :lol:

And you might not want to poke bears, but paper tigers are okay :flirt:

1 minute ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Gonna need over 230 to win the game, no time for another Panthers, Saints, Ravens, Steelers type showing. 

Push is fine 

I

Why would I run from home ? I have enough ramen soup for 2 years there.  

Keep telling me about your friend crusher.    Us tbd'ers love nothing more than hearing boring tales from the bbmb.   

Teef can stay though.     He's a hoot.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAA.....why you responding to me anyways??  I was talking to someone else but hey you seemed to have wanted to respond.....glad you just admitted to being who you are....are you ashamed of yourself to make up a new name?  Anyways thanks for replying to me eventhough you didnt need do Crusher....

4 minutes ago, JPP said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAA.....why you responding to me anyways??  I was talking to someone else but hey you seemed to have wanted to respond.....glad you just admitted to being who you are....are you ashamed of yourself to make up a new name?  Anyways thanks for replying to me eventhough you didnt need do Crusher....

Crusher has ramen soup at his house too ? 

I dont get it ?      Bbmb gotcha tactics with no legs will stop soon ?     Please ?   Tag a friend.    

Congrats on nailing the guy who isn't crusher by labeling him crusher ???‍♂️??‍♂️

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

6 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Crusher has ramen soup at his house too ? 

I dont get it ?      Bbmb gotcha tactics with no legs will stop soon ?     Please ?   Tag a friend.    

Congrats on nailing the guy who isn't crusher by labeling him crusher ???‍♂️??‍♂️

why would you respond to me??  i was quoting someone else in jest "fitzy" and yet you continue to respond...did i bring up some bad memories by mentioning bbmb?  did i bring up bad memories how "crusher" would always cry wolf against other posters?  I didnt respond to you "fitzy" initially but you seem to want to make a point with me...hmmmm...quack quack...see ya...bye...

Just now, JPP said:

why would you respond to me??  i was quoting someone else in jest "fitzy" and yet you continue to respond...did i bring up some bad memories by mentioning bbmb?  did i bring up bad memories how "crusher" would always cry wolf against other posters?  I didnt respond to you "fitzy" initially but you seem to want to make a point with me...hmmmm...quack quack...see ya...bye...

Go file the paperwork with the magistrate.    You're gonna get laughed at when we get to the courtroom. 

You guys are so obsessed with some guy that you call someone you don't know him ????

1 minute ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Go file the paperwork with the magistrate.    You're gonna get laughed at when we get to the courtroom. 

You guys are so obsessed with some guy that you call someone you don't know him ????

Nah......just having fun.....hey dude....if you cant take it dont put up stupid threads like this.....bye again....

4 hours ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Alright boys the chosen one is back under center and we can still reach 7 wins because Bills 

bet time 

over 130 yards passing and Bills win 

under 130 yards and Bills lose.  

Just remember, if you pick wrong you can't say anything bad about the qb if you pick wrong 

Over 130 and lose.

13 hours ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

I'm not calling anyone out.     Should we burn all the threads ? 

I haven't watched much college this year.  Can't pick a qb.    

13 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

Lol you didn't call out those 4 posters you just listed? Right on bud....

And so you aren't a QB expert is what you are saying? Good to know. Have a nice day then

Do I need to be a qb expert to state that our qb's aren't any good ? 

No response to the hypocrisy Ry... I mean Fitzy?

What a troll... or an idiot... or both :doh:

"Look at meeeee!!! I'm Maury L Fitzy and I'm so smart I can't hold a username for more than a few months!!!" :flirt:

??‍♂️ You're the 4th person to call me him 

My screen name is listed by my avatar.       

Over or under 130 bud ? 

Are we to assume you're betting under 130 and we lose?

So that means if he goes over 130 OR we win you shut up or play nice? 0:)

Edited by transplantbillsfan

16 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I'm wishing for the losses because I was and am pro-tank to get an ACTUAL QB.

It's nothing personal. The guy just isn't good.

It's too late to tank. I agree with the philosophy, but at this point I'm not sure you get it. 5-11 to 7-9 is not a good tank season.

12 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

It's too late to tank. I agree with the philosophy, but at this point I'm not sure you get it. 5-11 to 7-9 is not a good tank season.

This is exactly right and exactly why McDermott has to start Taylor this week and almost certainly until we're mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

It's just disturbing if he actually believed Peterman would somehow be an upgrade for a team in the thick of a playoff hunt when he's seen this obvious downgrade in practice.

Oy :doh:

Edited by transplantbillsfan

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No response to the hypocrisy Ry... I mean Fitzy?

What a troll... or an idiot... or both :doh:

"Look at meeeee!!! I'm Maury L Fitzy and I'm so smart I can't hold a username for more than a few months!!!" :flirt:

Are we to assume you're betting under 130 and we lose?

So that means if he goes over 130 OR we win you shut up or play nice? 0:)

Is that better or worse than crusher ?. 

Its an under and doom, just like always. 

(Troll, idiot, and not smart)    What else you got for me ?    Why so angry ?    

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

On 11/22/2017 at 4:49 AM, Air it out Fitzy said:

Alright boys the chosen one is back under center and we can still reach 7 wins because Bills 

bet time 

over 130 yards passing and Bills win 

under 130 yards and Bills lose.  

Just remember, if you pick wrong you can't say anything bad about the qb if you pick wrong 

So I know this was a troll job, but are you taking your own bet up or are you that incapable of speaking positively about Taylor for the week if he passes for over 130 yards (which he will) and we win (which we might)?

On 11/23/2017 at 2:35 AM, transplantbillsfan said:

It's just disturbing if he actually believed Peterman would somehow be an upgrade for a team in the thick of a playoff hunt when he's seen this obvious downgrade in practice.

Oy :doh:

and you have seen how many Bills practices post-training camp?

Oh, That's right its zero, as it is for everyone on this board and every member of the media, but somehow you can claim McD made a mistake based on practice.Thats rich brother!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

So I know this was a troll job, but are you taking your own bet up or are you that incapable of speaking positively about Taylor for the week if he passes for over 130 yards (which he will) and we win (which we might)?

Why would I speak positively about Taylor ?  I'm not using this weird Peterman math that has infected all the cot'ers short term memory.  

Another good backup qb masquerading as a starter for the Buffalo Bills.     

26 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Fitzy can't say anything bad about our QBs for a week :neener:

Whoop whoop!!! :thumbsup:

Yea right.    Thank the defense for this one bud. 

Taylor is still as bad as ever.    You know this too, you watched the game.  

Just now, jmc12290 said:

Wasn't he your guy?

I thought he was the best QB in a weak class and would have never considered trading up for him. He could still end up good but he is really really bad reading defenses right now. Deadly accurate and a good arm but he played in a college spread system and hasn’t learned the NFL yet. Probably should have rode the bench for the year.

3 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

In 7 years he might be able to kill a clock with 3.5 mins left and a lead  ? 

What does he have to do with our crappy qb's ?   

Depends if his OC calls 2 runs that go for no gain and then a QB draw. And so much for abiding by the bet, eh?

Bills won a huge game on the road. Defense was great. Offense did just enough. TT can be frustrating but he does not turn the ball over. Alex Smith was bad.......8-8 might get that sixth spot. Everyone should be happy, but the crusaders are not, I see.  They are a waste.

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Depends if his OC calls 2 runs that go for no gain and then a QB draw. And so much for abiding by the bet, eh?

I hate Dennsion's conservative nature sometimes. Go for the first down and put the game away.