CoT bet time

Teddy KGB

Alright boys the chosen one is back under center and we can still reach 7 wins because Bills 

bet time 

over 130 yards passing and Bills win 

under 130 yards and Bills lose.  

Just remember, if you pick wrong you can't say anything bad about the qb if you pick wrong 

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

1 minute ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Alright boys the chosen one is back under center and we can still reach 7 wins because Bills 

bet time 

over 130 yards passing and Bills win 

under 130 yards and Bills lose.  

Just remember, if you pick wrong you can't say anything bad about the qb if you pick wrong 

As far as "saying anything bad", I won't condemn either QB other than to point out their mistakes.  Despite the 5 INT game, I don't think anyone can be defined by one half of football. That situation is squarely on the coaches IMO.  As a 5th round pick starting his first game, there's no shame for not being ready.  He obviously needs to brought along at a more reasonable pace (ie. get in on mop up duty or when games are out of hand....maybe insert him into a game for a series or two in a competitive game).

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

We're going to lose.

And then we're going to lose next week. Then hopefully, we rid ourselves of the QB albatross for good.

whats sad is it seems you are almost wishing for the losses just so we are rid of him.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

By the way, this is the dumbest thread either. We are supposed to vote on a question that doesn’t even make sense.

AMEN. crappy thread from a crappy poster.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

whats sad is it seems you are almost wishing for the losses just so we are rid of him.

AMEN. crappy thread from a crappy poster.

I'm wishing for the losses because I was and am pro-tank to get an ACTUAL QB.

It's nothing personal. The guy just isn't good.

Just now, joesixpack said:

WOW what?

You legitimately think that Taylor's good?

:lol:

annnndddd that's the problem with this board.... the minute you think taylor should start you apparently think he's good. 

no. the WOW was the fact that while we are still tied for that last seed i'm all for putting the best team out on the field. that does not include Peterman. we still have plenty of ammo with current and future picks to go get a young prospect.

1 minute ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

I don't know you, you don't know me.  

Not my fault you enjoy poor qb play.    

why cant you people grasp the concept that just becuz tyrod should start doesn't mean we think he's a great qb? how is this so hard to wrap your heads around? 

annnndddd that's the problem with this board.... the minute you think taylor should start you apparently think he's good. 

no. the WOW was the fact that while we are still tied for that last seed i'm all for putting the best team out on the field. that does not include Peterman. we still have plenty of ammo with current and future picks to go get a young prospect.

Not one of the top ones, we don't.

not without blowing the wad.

Just now, joesixpack said:

WOW what?

You legitimately think that Taylor's good?

:lol:

your opinion is your opinion. it's definitely bias, but no one can tell you you're wrong. i think TT is above average, and given an OC and HC willing to build around his strengths (like other successful qbs), he would do very well. perhaps he'll land somewhere where the fan base isn't so inanely hostile.

• Sad 1

why cant you people grasp the concept that just becuz tyrod should start doesn't mean we think he's a great qb? how is this so hard to wrap your heads around? 

Keep hedging those bets.       "He's Russell Wilson" 

"he's a top 10 qb" 

"I didn't say he's good" ??????

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Not even sure what this means but I think that he has more than 130 yards and the Bills still lose (although the Chiefs have been awful). I suspect Hunt runs all over him.

its a dig at Transplant obviously 

If people didn't accuse him of being Crusher we'd probably have not seen this thread from him.  

There is an old saying  - Don't poke the bear  Unless you are 100% sure you know all the facts. 

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

in today's climate, if you're for something than you're completely against something else. there is no compromise.