Gameday Thread 1st Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Poyer with another pass defense to save a TD. How many is that this season from him? 4? 5?

Kelvin in Carolina twice

cameron brate against the bucs 

and now in la 

and that’s just off the top of my head

9 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

shouldn't the second interception been offsetting penalties. Bosa clearly hit Peterman with a karate chop to the head?? Anybody else notice this. This is why it looked like Peterman was pointing the other way after the play.

Ya I thought the same, but I think we got all our breaks in the first few games. We aren't the Patriots, we won't get every call all year.

3 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Look that's my opinion.  I've, prior to this game, said multiple times I hope Peteman does great.  Here we are in the first quarter and he's thrown two picks.  I don't have to like that.  If I think they are making crap decisions I don't have to like it.

I’d love to see you get slapped in the face by bosa while throwing the ball...i understand not likeing something but atleast be honest. The first pass hit Dimarco right in the hands. If that was Tyrod, ha, you would probably be in my shoes right not. Tyrod was got going to take the Bills to the playoffs, plain and simple. He has had 2 and a half years and last game put up 56 yards. Even if by some chance they would have made it, cant win with 56 yards in the playoffs.