Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Just now, Bills757 said:

You have to commit to building the Oline. It's not glamorous but you have to stick to a plan and do it through FA and the draft.  Oakland did a pretty good job of doing that and while they're struggling this year, they do have a pretty solid Oline.

Ummm Bills have committed as wel ALOT of capital on that OL. Just saying

Just now, Perry Turtle said:

Isn't Steve Reich the chicken wing eating champion of the Great Lakes Region?

Steve Reich is also an avant-garde composer. 

When the Bills go down - and we know that sometimes happens - my mind falls back on music... it rarely disappoints!

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I am ok with Bringing TT back (not excited just OK)

i do want my first round QB though

Me too, everyone wants a QB early. I do not want to trade the farm though, I just see that making us fall even further than this... if that’s possible.

Just now, Bills757 said:

You have to commit to building the Oline. It's not glamorous but you have to stick to a plan and do it through FA and the draft.  Oakland did a pretty good job of doing that and while they're struggling this year, they do have a pretty solid Oline.

True.

Winning franchises beef-up their Oline..........its not glamorous and sexy, but its a necessity that this franchise refuses to address.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Me too, everyone wants a QB early. I do not want to trade the farm though, I just see that making us fall even further than this... if that’s possible.

I think even Tom Brady would do crap in this offense (Rick Dennison) and O-Line.

It's horrific 

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

3 minutes ago, CanadianFan said:

I said as much - TT wasn't willing to take shots at the times he needed to. I thought McD was sitting him down so he can REFLECT on his play and make a change. Because he wasn't taking to the coaching.

3 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

You think Mcd is smart enough to know if Peterman didn't work out it would piss Tyrod off enough to play better? Maybe it will light a fire under him and the whole offense? Or am I just grasping at any thing I can feel good about?

It's all part of the #Process.

Here's how Pegula should pick his next GM/HC.  Get his pro scouting staff to rate the current players on the team.  Take that list into interviews and ask each candidate what is their plan for the top five players on the list.  If the candidate says, I'll trade half of them, end the interview.  If the candidate says I want to put them into a system that has no connection to their skill and talent, end the interview.

Give the job to the guys who come up with the best plan to develop the guys already on the roster.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I would absolutely be on board with a Wentz like trade up for a 15 plus year top end passer. If you identify one (Rosen)

2 minutes ago, Bills757 said:

I agree, but you must get the QB. Look at which teams win the Super Bowl. They have the top tier QBs.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

True. My dream is Hue Jackson gets fired and comes here to be the OC, he could build a really good offense with Tyrod. Get Lotulelei in here and draft linemen with our 1st 5 picks, and a QB.

We need a 1st round qb and use the next 5 picks on offensive line. Use FA on defense.