Gameday Thread Bills vs Saints 2nd Half

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

will be interesting to watch the Tyrod lovers try and spin his play today.    rapidly running outta excuses.    u cant cover up the poor play from the  most important position on the field all year long.  just brutal to watch.

Right on man

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Should have waited to the end of the season.  Oh well.   

100% I don't mind that they traded Dareus, I mind when they traded him and the return they got for him. 

Dareus makes a difference in this game and last week's. Enough to win? Probably debatable, but enough to make each game different.

14 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We need an entire new front 4. Can't stop the run. Can't pressure the qb. Tyrod petrified to take chances. What a train wreck. No wonder we blow that train horn so much.

Agreed 100%. 

Also, TT has 1 INT 56yds today throwing. He's a bum. All the WRs can't be covered the entire game. Any other QB have that low this entire season excluding those who got injured? 

3 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Of course you were right after the jets loss. Until then mia. Its your mo. When the team loses or has a poor showing; you are right there. You are no fan. No fan of a franchise would solicit there team to lose the rest of the games. The cap is also fine. This team is going to be 5-4 after this game and no worse off than what we were with your so called talented players you are whining about. Just relax and stop with all your nonsense. Be a fan, dont wish for the demise of your franchise. If it hurts you so deeply and you”know” how games are going to turn out, then dont watch.

Been here every week there tough guy 

1 minute ago, DC Greg said:

They’ll latch onto the defense’s poor performance and try to allocate all blame there. “Tyrod would have done fine if not for the D blowing it.”

I know .............. the idea that they'd say the defense can't give up 40 first downs and expect us to win.  Insane.  The idea that he can't rescue every drive from the negative runs, penalties and dropped passes ............. also insane.

Just now, gr8billsfan said:

Agreed 100%. 

Also, TT has 1 INT 56yds today throwing. He's a bum. All the WRs can't be covered the entire game. Any other QB have that low this entire season excluding those who got injured? 

But..but Tyrod is a franchise QB :lol:

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

100% I don't mind that they traded Dareus, I mind when they traded him and the return they got for him. 

Dareus makes a difference in this game and last week's. Enough to win? Probably debatable, but enough to make each game different.

If teams dominate the LOS like the last two weeks, they have zero chance to win. Another tough test coming next week. 

8 minutes ago, run dat back said:

His lack of starts before he joined the Bills should have been the clue, but no, the aim-low F.O. not only start him but give him an extension.  And then they have to talk him into restructuring when they realize how awful he is.  Unbelievable.

buckle in for another year or two of it too

Dareus didn’t even play half the time. Either injured or suspended.  All I know is someone needs to be fired on Monday. Probably Dennison.  And this McD /Frazier defense has officially been exposed and needs to be retooled o

Just now, wppete said:

This team from Management, Coaches and Plaers have done a lot of talking this year but have done nothing on the field and have looked absolutely horrible and embarrassing. This team is all talk. 

Actually, the 5 wins was overachieving, and now they're coming back down to Earth.  Hard.