So, 4-12 predictors...how's that working out?

OCinBuffalo

I think many ppl posted in it before taking their Monday morning dump and decided, heh, this spot is as good as any...

Speaking of dumps, I had a perfect creamy behemoth that dropped perfectly in the bowl this morning. Not even a bit of a splash. It would have made any Olympic Diver jealous.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

Speaking of dumps, I had a perfect creamy behemoth that dropped perfectly in the bowl this morning. Not even a bit of a splash. It would have made any Olympic Diver jealous.

Well, hopefully there was someone in the stall next to you that could enjoy it as much as you did :)

Bingo.

I'll add that it is hard to imagine McDermott presiding over some long term "fall apart" like Rex, Jauron, Williams, MM, etc. Not saying it can't happen but it sure doesn't look like that to me.

FWIW at the beginning of the year I thought we were in for a tough one but also like the moving forward trend. I'm still a bit annoyed by the Sammy trade but not at all concerned about the MD trade.

I just don't see how you look at this and see "same old Bills".

So make sure not to enjoy anything? Or talk about it on a message board?

Hate? Most of the people were just pointing out that your post was a bit douchy. That doesn't mean anyone hates you.

Enjoy and talk about it all you want. Just don't thump your chest about a sure playoff performance or preseason predictions. We've been Charlie Browned before as fans.

Did you think you "knew football" better than the rest of us? :lol: Really? Wait, are you a "realist"? :lol::wacko:

Are you gonna sit in front of me at a pre-season game, and give me more JV coach analysis? Do I need to bring back my "fancy circles and arrows" threads, which I allowed Jeremy White to steal, because I am lazy, and it's his job anyway?

Hint: when any team can run, and stop the run, how in the schit name of God did you figure it only gets 4 wins?

Check it out: ATS Rankings

The Bills continue to cash tickets after blasting the Raiders as short home favorites on Sunday.

:lol:Link

EDIT: But, now that I think about it....how many of you were really going to put your $$$ where your mouth resides? Please. Much easier to S___post on TSW, right? It costs you nothing, but, it costs our time.

Sorry, but you naysayers earned this. Hopefully the crow tastes ok...put some A-1 on it...might help.

Edited by rodneykm

why the "hating" from the OP. This is a fan forum. Predicting 4 wins was not insane at the beginning of this year. What Fraiser has done with the Defense is nothing short of amazing. What McD has done with the entire team buying in and playing 100% every play is amazing. Total 180 from a year ago. And, look at our schedule. We have played (and beaten) quite a few pre-season Super Bowl picks.

I think that's what's wrong with ppl these days. "taking things" certain ways. Everyone is offended these days, pretty **** culture.

If I wanted to state they would not win another game, I would have stated it...

welcome to my world

The greatest quality of the human condition is curiosity, not hope or faith.

Hope & faith are for sheeple to be led around by the nose with.

you sure are on a troll this morning

not a typo

At some point you would think people would look at what's in front of them instead of behind. Too much backwards-looking.

McDermott in his post game presser. Enjoy the moment, but get ready to put this game behind you and move on to TNF (loosely transcribed)

I predicted 3-13 or 4-12. Can't tell you how disappointed I am that the Bills have been winning and my prediction has gone to sh**. Didn't put money on it or anything. Just wanted to come to TBD throughout the season and gloat.

Oh well.

Prior to the Sammy and Darby trade I thought this team could pull off 10 wins. After those trades I was thinking 6 to 8 wins. I am more than impressed with this coach and team. Having said that, I still don't know if this team can/will get to 10 wins

I predicted 3-13 or 4-12. Can't tell you how disappointed I am that the Bills have been winning and my prediction has gone to sh**. Didn't put money on it or anything. Just wanted to come to TBD throughout the season and gloat.

Oh well.

:thumbsup:

you sure are on a troll this morning

not a typo

Ah yes, the 'ol call someone a troll because you don't agree with them gag.

Not going to lie, like most 'experts' and pundits I predicted a 3-13 type of season this year.

But McD and Beane have proven that a new regime and the right roster moves can turn around a team in just one season. And considering what they are getting out of a roster loaded with castoffs and average talent, just think what will happen with talent influx over the next few years.

How can you possibly know all this? And yes, the second time I commented that I didn't forget the smiley.

You are like a political pundit with a judgmental agenda... Or are you just an irrational woman?

You should apply for a position at MSNBC if the former.

I would agree with this, but they are not even to the point where they are adding their talent... Wait a few drafts to see how it works out?

Point 1: There's hardly anything more irrational than a man who thinks he's innately superior to everybody else because of his rationailty, but especially women.

Point 2: I wasn't talking about only this season since I mentioned building "regular" playoff contender (ie, a team that frequently makes the playoffs over a number of years). This regime dumped Gillislee, Gilmore, Goodwin, and Woods even before anyone had a chance to figure out if they "bought in" to McDermott's system, and Beane traded Watkins as soon as he was healthy, but a story now circulating in the media is that the WRs were moved because they wouldn't block. Dareus has been on the trading block since the summer. That suggests the Bills regime is more than willing to sacrifice talent in order to save money, but whether getting rid of any of these players had anything to do with them not "buying into" anything is truth or a convenient excuse, nobody outside the Bills organization knows. I'll give you a hint: if Cordy Glenn goes, you'll know it's all about $$$ and has nothing to do with "buying into" anything.

I'm am soooo glad I was incorrect with my predictions but the season isn't over. Having the longest playoff loser streak in all of sports fans predicted the worse I dont blame them at all, call out threads are garbage try to enjoy the season not start arguments.

Go Bills get us to the playoffs

Look up the definition please.

This Callout Thread is a HUGE troll post. How about you enjoy the win for at least 2 days, Can you do that?

Right in man, I agree 100% Edited by xRUSHx

Point 1: There's hardly anything more irrational than a man who thinks he's innately superior to everybody else because of his rationailty, but especially women.

Not sure where I was touting my innate superiority, seems like you're reading something that's not there...

Women typically are more emotional than men, emotion based decisions typically are of the irrational variety. It's not rocket science, it's actually been studied by many behavioral scientists. And I am not saying all emotion based decision processes are a bad thing, but IMO they are in the realm of internet message boards dealing with NFL pre-season predictions... And politics.

Edited by T-Bomb

I already said I had a great time at the stadium yesterday!

But age 42 drunk certainly doesnt compare to age 22 drunk, for me. I know when to fold em these days.

i'm 40 now, and if i try to drink at the game the way i did in my 20s, it takes me two days to get back to baseline. now i drink like a gentleman.

Point 2: I wasn't talking about only this season since I mentioned building "regular" playoff contender (ie, a team that frequently makes the playoffs over a number of years). This regime dumped Gillislee, Gilmore, Goodwin, and Woods even before anyone had a chance to figure out if they "bought in" to McDermott's system, and Beane traded Watkins as soon as he was healthy, but a story now circulating in the media is that the WRs were moved because they wouldn't block. Dareus has been on the trading block since the summer. That suggests the Bills regime is more than willing to sacrifice talent in order to save money, but whether getting rid of any of these players had anything to do with them not "buying into" anything is truth or a convenient excuse, nobody outside the Bills organization knows. I'll give you a hint: if Cordy Glenn goes, you'll know it's all about $$$ and has nothing to do with "buying into" anything.

you keep pushing that this management is letting people go only for the reason of money. you really still think that's the reason? i just don't think you have any ability to see the big picture.

i'm 40 now, and if i try to drink at the game the way i did in my 20s, it takes me two days to get back to baseline. now i drink like a gentleman.

you keep pushing that this management is letting people go only for the reason of money. you really still think that's the reason? i just don't think you have any ability to see the big picture.

Regarding the latter, it's because he's living in the past and thinks for some reason that either Brandon is making decisions (anyone remember the last time we saw his name anywhere Bills related) or that somehow he thinks the Pegulas are in the poorhouse (I guess being worth over 3 billion isn't enough).

It's either those or outright paranoia.

Did you think you "knew football" better than the rest of us? :lol: Really? Wait, are you a "realist"? :lol::wacko:

Are you gonna sit in front of me at a pre-season game, and give me more JV coach analysis? Do I need to bring back my "fancy circles and arrows" threads, which I allowed Jeremy White to steal, because I am lazy, and it's his job anyway?

Hint: when any team can run, and stop the run, how in the schit name of God did you figure it only gets 4 wins?

Check it out: ATS Rankings

The Bills continue to cash tickets after blasting the Raiders as short home favorites on Sunday.

:lol:Link

EDIT: But, now that I think about it....how many of you were really going to put your $$$ where your mouth resides? Please. Much easier to S___post on TSW, right? It costs you nothing, but, it costs our time.

You got a link to show us you predicted 5-2?

Regarding the latter, it's because he's living in the past and thinks for some reason that either Brandon is making decisions (anyone remember the last time we saw his name anywhere Bills related) or that somehow he thinks the Pegulas are in the poorhouse (I guess being worth over 3 billion isn't enough).

It's either those or outright paranoia.

it's definitely paranoia with a need to find something familiar to be upset about. i think it's pretty obvious that these moves were made without finances being the only or even biggest issue. money is always a consideration when determining value, but did he want the bills to hang to and overpay gilmore? there just wasn't enough value there. on the flip side, i'm very confident that if white turns into something special, he'll get the big money he commands. this crew isn't going to hand out bloated contracts to the players and not let them perform.