Dareus traded to Jacksonville!

HappyDays

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, Tom Brady was the 6th pick. So was Seattles QB, whos name escapes me at the moment. Martavias Bryant and Nick OLeary were late picks as well. Its all about scouting and selecting good players from 1st to last pick. Beane will deliver.

Russell Wilson.....Brady was 6th round, not 6th pick

great, wait a few more years before this team is any good. Any guarantee the ton of young players will all be good?

They're pretty good already, and with very little help help Dareus, their highest paid player.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Kyle will retire after this season. Gaines and Matthews won't be expensive.

I don't know if Kyle is retiring if we make the playoffs. I would doubt it actually.

Man o man.

The Bills have traded a 3rd overall pick and a 4th overall pick for a 2nd/6th round pick and an oft injured CB.

Trust the process.

LOL you guys are amazing. What does it matter where they were drafted? They weren't producing. This is a fantastic trade and I love the fact we could potentially get a 5th rounder for it. The help to the cap is a huge bonus, too.

I'm amazed how so many in this thread have no clue how the business of football works.

I will throw out that I don't think the current product on the field got any worse today. The current coaching did not value him and were using him as a depth player. Cut your losses -- don't be tied to where someone was drafted -- that thinking is not a rebuild mode. Dareus was and is an underperforming asset -- you can't base decisions on him turning it around and reaching his massive potential you have to base it on what he has done.