Dareus traded to Jacksonville!

HappyDays

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I get getting the contract off the books but Im not sure why people are excitied over the salary cap. This regime has said already they wont be big spenders in FA, so who exactly is that money going toward? Extending current players? If so which ones?

Gaines, JMATT, Preston

It's a great move...Salary cap freedom next year ! With all our picks next year, it's going to come in handy ! Bye Marcel...go pout in Florida !!

plese shut the !@#$ up

stop eating up everything this franchise shoves at you. this was a awful trade and we got robbed like we always do.

This will get buried, but my initial reaction:

I'm not remotely mad at the team, but the NFL has a real asset supply and demand problem when a 27 year old All-Pro, 2x Pro Bowl DT can be traded away for a 6th round pick. The cap plays into it heavily, but only so much. All of his suspension issues aside, if he plays up to his abilities he can easily be one of the best defensive players in the game. The NFL can be incredibly frustrating in this regard.

This will get buried, but my initial reaction:

I'm not remotely mad at the team, but the NFL has a real asset supply and demand problem when a 27 year old All-Pro, 2x Pro Bowl DT can be traded away for a 6th round pick. The cap plays into it heavily, but only so much. All of his suspension issues aside, if he plays up to his abilities he can easily be one of the best defensive players in the game. The NFL can be incredibly frustrating in this regard.

agreed

Quoted for visibility