Week 8: Raiders' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have to Run the ball well this week, Shady needs 20 carries.

If not I could see Carr throwing for 400 yds.

He will pick on Wright all day, and hes exceptional throwing over the middle between the hashes, that is the Bills 2 weak spots in pass coverage, 20-30 range between the hashes and EJ out.

Gotta kill the clock and have a big running day!

How is keeping my expectations low based on history, anything but logical?

It's not like I'm hoping we lose.

Because you think what happens now has any connection to what's happened the past 17 years. New players, new coaches, new front office and new owner. Let them create their own path.

@SalSports

And encouraging sign. Bills TE Charles Clay on the field stretching with his teammates today. He’s still out Sunday.

DNJ4vEJWkAYxnoh.jpg

11:25 AM - 27 Oct 2017

@MatthewFairburn

Charles Clay is on the field going though stretches at Bills practice. He's been ruled out for this week.

Could be a decent sign that Charles Clay is working his way back. Jordan Poyer also out here getting his calisthenics on.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott said Richie Incognito will practice on a limited basis.

How can he feel good about it? Our depth in the entire secondary is atrocious. Wright gets lit up on a routine basis. Does he not see that?

IMO this is what kills the Bills. We continue to parlay the belief that our starters will play a full 16 game season and then have UDFA typically behind them.

#Bills HC Sean McDermott on the depth at cornerback without EJ Gaines: "I feel good about it."

@JonScottTV

Ryan Groy and John Miller have taken reps in place of Incognito. #Bills

Assuming Poyer is good to go for Sunday is there any chance we see Micah Hyde playing mostly cornerback. I would put Micah on Amari Cooper and have Tre shadow the speedy Crabtree. Then maybe you go two deep with Trey Elston and Jordan Poyer. I really have zero confidence in Wright

Edited by Finkle Is Einhorn

Go inside the film room with head coach Sean McDermott as he breaks down a couple plays from the win over the Buccaneers.

QUICK HITS: GAINES OUT FOR SUNDAY'S GAME

gaines-10-27-story.jpg
CB E.J. Gaines is out for Sunday's game, while S Jordan Poyer and G Richie Incognito are hoping to take another step on Friday toward returning to the lineup.
SEAN MCDERMOTT: "GO OUT AND EXECUTE" (6:41)

Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media prior to practice topics include; cornerback depth heading into Sunday, executing on both sides of the ball, and an injury update.

@SalSports

And encouraging sign. Bills TE Charles Clay on the field stretching with his teammates today. Hes still out Sunday.

DNJ4vEJWkAYxnoh.jpg

11:25 AM - 27 Oct 2017

@MatthewFairburn

Charles Clay is on the field going though stretches at Bills practice. He's been ruled out for this week.

Could be a decent sign that Charles Clay is working his way back. Jordan Poyer also out here getting his calisthenics on.

Clay wont Play til the Charger game. Misses, Raiders, Jets, Saints....

@RAIDERS

The black unis are set for Sunday. 25fe.png25fc.png2b1b.png

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/923943658293825536/pu/vid/1280x720/M6AHwtRC8cS_rzn9.mp4

Catalon is the CBS PXP man for the game on Sunday.

@AndrewCatalon

4-2 #Bills practicing at New Era Field for Sunday’s game vs #Raiders. Orchard Park will be rocking, pumped for this one @NFLonCBS

DNKChmhWsAAQaQx.jpg

12:08 PM - 27 Oct 2017

Assuming Poyer is good to go for Sunday is there any chance we see Micah Hyde playing mostly cornerback. I would put Micah on Amari Cooper and have Tre shadow the speedy Crabtree. Then maybe you go two deep with Trey Elston and Jordan Poyer. I really have zero confidence in Wright

Crabtree isnt really that speedy. Good route runner with great hands.

what? Is this a Madden move?

I would expect Hyde to play his position, safety. Sometimes he does cover guys though...but as far as Hyde on Cooper and White on Crabtree? A) Cooper is their "speed" guy compared to Crabtree B) we run a lot of zone C) I would expect the mantra of "next man up" to continue here, and our safeties will play safety and Wright will fill in for Gaines

This is a huge problem. I can't tell how many times we get a pick or fumble in great field position and not even get a fg.

This is a huge problem. I can't tell how many times we get a pick or fumble in great field position and not even get a fg.

4. One missed fg and 3 punts. So depending on your definition of great field position you could say they haven't scored once.

It's a problem for sure but more of a problem that they aren't scoring TDs rather than not scoring at all.

4. One missed fg and 3 punts. So depending on your definition of great field position you could say they haven't scored once.

It's a problem for sure but more of a problem that they aren't scoring TDs rather than not scoring at all.

Did you count the end of the first half against TB?