Week 8: Raiders' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Source: Peters wants to talk on Lynch's behalf
If he can make it work with his schedule, Marcus Peters wants to speak on Marshawn Lynch's behalf at his hearing to appeal his suspension, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Paul Gutierrez ESPN Staff Writer

The Raiders' white-knuckle 31-30 victory over the Chiefs Thursday night, and the way in which they did it via a dormant offense becoming explosive again and a defense given a jolt by NaVorro Bowman, gives them hope for the future. But if Oakland does not capitalize and run off a string of victories to truly get back in the AFC West race, beating the Chiefs in such feel-good fashion will mean nothing. And here come the Bills and Dolphins, with a week in Florida in between.

One of my favorite games of the drought was the last time we played them here in 2011. Fitz threw the winning TD on 4th down with almost no time left.

I think it's actually a fair line. The game makes me anxious for sure but we've seen numerous teams travel from across the country to play here and come up flat.

One of my favorite games of the drought was the last time we played them here in 2011. Fitz threw the winning TD on 4th down with almost no time left.

I think it's actually a fair line. The game makes me anxious for sure but we've seen numerous teams travel from across the country to play here and come up flat.

Yeah I remember that one...quick slant to David Nelson...

I remember that game well. I was in Northern Virginia on business and I watched the game at a place called Jimmy's Old Town Tavern, in Herndon. Place was great and everyone treated me real nice. When Fitz threw that game winning touchdown I grabbed the guy next to me and threw him up in the air I was so pumped...

Funny thing, someone was interviewing Fitz the next day or so, and they played the audio of Fitz screaming after throwing the TD, and Fitz said, "oh that wasn't me. A 12 year old girl had actually run onto the field and started screaming next to me...i thought that was hilarious, and it really made me like Fitz after that.

I'm praying for a Bills victory over the Raiders next Sunday, but I'd really love it to be a decisive victory, with the game well in hand midway through the 4th quarter. I don't know if my heart can survive another thriller ending in the final seconds. However I'll take one of those over a loss any day! Go Bills!

Edited by smuvtalker

Interesting line, thought for sure the Raiders would be favored in this game but perhaps Vegas isn't quite buying into the Raiders just yet.

Regardless it's the standard 3 points for the home team, Bills will need to be firing on all cylinders to win this game.

The Raiders are 3-4, and beat the Chiefs on two untimed downs.

Why should Vegas start buying into them?