Ben McAdoo Has "Giant" Problems - Has Been Fired

They are 0-5 after losing to the Chargers, OBJ is out for the season, their other WRs (Marshall and Sheppard) are hurt, they have no running game, and now this:

@Giants

Coach McAdoo: DRC came in today and decided to leave. We will suspend him. #NYGiants

@JordanRaanan

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie had a convo with Ben McAdoo earlier this week. He came in today and decided to leave team. He's been suspended.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

My brothers and step-father are huge Giants fans. They told me in training camp the Bills were a mess and McDermott sucked and that the Giants never make stupid moves when it comes to HC hires and trading away young talent.

All I can say now that this is giving me a lot of material to fire back at them.

My brothers and step-father are huge Giants fans. They told me in training camp the Bills were a mess and McDermott sucked and that the Giants never make stupid moves when it comes to HC hires and trading away young talent.

All I can say now that this is giving me a lot of material to fire back at them.

hold off for another month of so, and the Giants have won 2 recent SBs with sub-par regular seasons, just get them into the playoffs....

hold off for another month of so, and the Giants have won 2 recent SBs with sub-par regular seasons, just get them into the playoffs....

Eh, I'm confident the Giants will not come back from this 0-5 hole. They lost 2 of their top WR and their number 3 WR has an ankle sprain. Their pro bowl KR/PR is injured as well. They have a bottom 5 OL. Their RB's are below average and that vaunted defense is literally walking out the door.

Chrome does not like this website for some reason.

Edited by Captain Murica

Eh, I'm confident the Giants will not come back from this 0-5 hole They lost 2 of their top WRs and their number 3 WR has an ankle sprain & their pro bowl KR/PR is injured as well. They have a bottom 5 OL. Their RB's are below average and that vaunted

Yeah, they're really bad. Like painful to watch bad. They've drafted horribly in recent years with the exception of the Landon Collins pick. Flowers is a RT just like everyone said he was, and Evan Engram was a horrible, horrible pick.

How they have neglected the o-line so badly is almost impressive. Jerry Reese and McAdoo need to go.

Yeah, they're really bad. Like painful to watch bad. They've drafted horribly in recent years with the exception of the Landon Collins pick. Flowers is a RT just like everyone said he was, and Evan Engram was a horrible, horrible pick.

How they have neglected the o-line so badly is almost impressive. Jerry Reese and McAdoo need to go.

Let this be a lesson to the Bills...we better be going OL high in the 2018 draft...Mills is not worthy of an NFL roster spot.

McAdoo has lost the room. He's done.

Now he's trying to go nuclear by pulling rank but that is only going to make it worse.

@SInow

Four Downs: Jerry Jones’ talk with players, Ben McAdoo losing grip on the Giants and more

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/10/12/jerry-jones-dallas-cowboys-players-anthem-deshone-kizer-benched-ben-mcadoo-giants-locker-room

4. More trouble in Gotham. The Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie situation won’t affect the Giants’ shot at making the playoffs—those hopes are dead. But if you follow the events of the last few days, they’re indicative of the fact that Ben McAdoo’s hold over his locker room is now tenuous, and the next 12 weeks will be important in regards to his ability to lead that group beyond then. Here’s what happened, as it was explained to me. On Friday, Rodgers-Cromartie left a recovery period early, and on Sunday, he left the bench area in the second half unannounced, before returning a short time later. That led to a meeting Tuesday, during which McAdoo told Rodgers-Cromartie that he’d be inactive for Sunday’s game against the Broncos, but the coach still expected to the veteran corner to go through the practice week with the team. So Rodgers-Cromartie showed up to work on Wednesday morning, then left before meetings.

If he has two years left, why isn't he using them now?

Because he's getting killed out there! He quite literally is getting pressure on every play, and the run blocking is virtually non-existent. Erick Flowers, the kid they drafted to protect his blind side, is turrible. Better off putting a trash can out there at LT. Eli is not the problem with the Giants.