Goodbye

bisonbrigade

There was a time when the flag didn't exist smh... This is a protest for "human" rights, yet the OP cares about a flag more.

The players reacted to Trump's comments. For you to lose love for a team because of what you saw today makes me question what you REALLY believe in. Makes me think to myself, are you the type of person to namecall a certain skin tone...

Idk you either way but peace man...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is a sad day, my love for my beloved Buffalo Bills has ended. I have been a loyal fan since 1978 and cannot watch overpaid self absorbed players disgrace OUR Flag. Arlington National cemetery is filled with heroes who deserve better.

soldiers-flags-arlington-1500x1000-ts200

They fought and died for our freedoms one having the right to stand up for what you believe in. I don't like it or understand it so I try to ignore it and mind my own buisness

There was a time when the flag didn't exist smh... This is a protest for "human" rights, yet the OP cares about a flag more.

The players reacted to Trump's comments. For you to lose love for a team because of what you saw today makes me question what you REALLY believe in. Makes me think to myself, are you the type of person to namecall a certain skin tone...

Idk you either way but peace man...

:thumbsup:

Today is a sad day, my love for my beloved Buffalo Bills has ended. I have been a loyal fan since 1978 and cannot watch overpaid self absorbed players disgrace OUR Flag. Arlington National cemetery is filled with heroes who deserve better.

soldiers-flags-arlington-1500x1000-ts200

Vetrerans did not serve for a flag but to defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights, which protects freedom of expression. Perhaps if you spent a minute contemplating how awesome a silent, nonviolent protest is you could honor those who fought and died. Otherwise, see ya.

Vetrerans did not serve for a flag but to defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights, which protects freedom of expression. Perhaps if you spent a minute contemplating how awesome a silent, nonviolent protest is you could honor those who fought and died. Otherwise, see ya.

:thumbsup:

I hear you. I stopped at 1pm too. 1st game I didn't watch since the early 90s. This sucks but I can't support whiny egomaniac. Goodbye everyone. No more season tickets for me.

Sorry to hear. Won't stop me from watching, but there's no doubt in my mind that ratings are gonna take a HUUUGE hit.

How is not standing for the anthem disrespectful to troops? What kind of twisty meandering down a dark path do you have to travel to get there?

I wonder if OP stands up every time he's watching a game on TV when the anthem is played. Or if he is instead laying on his couch in his underwear scratching his balls

Sorry to hear. Won't stop me from watching, but there's no doubt in my mind that ratings are gonna take a HUUUGE hit.

I'll take action up to $100 on that not happening.

I hear you. I stopped at 1pm too. 1st game I didn't watch since the early 90s. This sucks but I can't support whiny egomaniac. Goodbye everyone. No more season tickets for me.

I know this doesn't matter to you, but doesn't the USA exist to allow citizens to express their displeasure over a social issue? You may not like the forum but should feel great about the freedom. The bonus would be to take a minute to think about why someone would protest at all.

They fought and died for our freedoms one having the right to stand up for what you believe in. I don't like it or understand it so I try to ignore it and mind my own buisness

Well Put.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

That's all well and good until it happens.

How is not standing for the anthem disrespectful to troops? What kind of twisty meandering down a dark path do you have to travel to get there?

I wonder if OP stands up every time he's watching a game on TV when the anthem is played. Or if he is instead laying on his couch in his underwear scratching his balls

Cute retort, but most weeks, they don't even SHOW the national anthem....unless of course there's pandering for the SJW agenda to be done.

I know two close friends who cancelled their Sunday Ticket package today. Given how unpopular the protests are with the general public (72% opposed according to poll by Reuters a week ago), I think you are probably right that this will seriously hurt the NFL.

Bye... it's freedom of speech. I stand with the players and unity. They're are protesting Trump now because of his absurd and divisive comments yesterday.

Trump was not even a candidate when this all started. Blaming this on him is idiotic but typical of democrat hostages.

If you kneel you are disrespecting the flag and the country. Nothing more nothing less. You are taking a stand for nothing.

Give respect. Get respect. Simple.

I'm not going to bet on it, but they've already been going down. I don't know about this week because of the curiosity factor, but I can see a whole lot of people walking away, especially the casuals.

Trump was not even a candidate when this all started. Blaming this on him is idiotic but typical of democrat hostages.

If you kneel you are disrespecting the flag and the country. Nothing more nothing less. You are taking a stand for nothing.

If you don't believe in freedom of expression and the Constitution, what do you believe in?

I'm not going to bet on it, but they've already been going down. I don't know about this week because of the curiosity factor, but I can see a whole lot of people walking away, especially the casuals.

the first two weeks of the nfl were going down significantly. my facebook feed was full of messages of people saying they just turned the games off, etc. most of them veterans.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/20/media/nfl-tv-ratings-week-2/index.html

https://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/307626/nfl-ratings-sink-in-second-week-of-season.html

Edited by Boyst62

You're right, and everything had died down until this past week. TBH, I hadn't thought about it this football season. Then the dotard went to Alabama and decided to chime in and talk some football.

So today was not in response to Trump? Don't recall all this attention before. Don't recall seeing 8 players in a row kneeling down?

I know two close friends who cancelled their Sunday Ticket package today. Given how unpopular the protests are with the general public (72% opposed according to poll by Reuters a week ago), I think you are probably right that this will seriously hurt the NFL.

That was before the Orange Clown's statement forcing the issue.

You're right. The league-wide demonstrations were in no way linked to Trump's suggestion that those sons-a-bitches get fired for kneeling during the anthem.

the first two weeks of the nfl were going down significantly. my facebook feed was full of messages of people saying they just turned the games off, etc. most of them veterans.

Yikes! Watch out Nielsen, there's a new comptetitive threat nipping at your heels...