I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you need to be too.

Our defense played their butts off. Absolutely horrible QB play. He missed receivers all day long and never keeps his eyes downfield.

The guy makes me sick.

Such a shame we are a average QB away.

Where the hell you been?

You needed today to figure out Tyrod is horrible?

And you need to be too.

Our defense played their butts off. Absolutely horrible QB play. He missed receivers all day long and never keeps his eyes downfield.

The guy makes me sick.

Better late than never.

I've done with him but probably doesn't help him getting rid of the one receiving threat defenses actually worry about.

But yeah, if Losman or Manuel had 25 passing yards at halftime or 125 for the game, people would be ready to move on.

Also, Peterman will not make much of difference. This wr core is super weak. Dink and Dunk.

Taylor wasn't very good overall, but this loss falls directly on the coaches.

Even still, the Bills were a dropped TD away from winning a game they had no business winning. It was a lot like the Titans game a couple years ago...except without the clutch catch near the end.

Nah I dont see anything wrong with coaching today.

Nah I dont see anything wrong with coaching today.

not perfect, but it's the same coaching staff that has the team within a score to win the game on the road, so I can't complain much. The OL was dominated on the run game and was shaky in pass pro.

Taylor wasn't very good overall, but this loss falls directly on the coaches.

Even still, the Bills were a dropped TD away from winning a game they had no business winning. It was a lot like the Titans game a couple years ago...except without the clutch catch near the end.

The game was was in Tyrods hands to win it and he couldnt throw a catchable ball to a wide open WR. Yeah. The coachs fault. Was it the coachs fault the def gave up 0 TDs while playing the entire game?

What is wrong with Dennison?

Really what's wrong? I called ninety percent of the the play calls he made before the play started. His play calling is atrocious and so easy to cover. No trickery whatsoever. We have some decent weapons to at least make a few plays. Today was the worst offensive play calling I have seen as a fan, ever!!

I've done with him but probably doesn't help him getting rid of the one receiving threat defenses actually worry about.

But yeah, if Losman or Manuel had 25 passing yards at halftime or 125 for the game, people would be ready to move on.

Also, Peterman will not make much of difference. This wr core is super weak. Dink and Dunk.

Peterman was accurate on the quick wide receiver slant routes during the preseason that is a throw the Tyrod can't make the difference is Tyrod is dumping it off to McCoy for losses instead of quick timing routes

not perfect, but it's the same coaching staff that has the team within a score to win the game on the road, so I can't complain much. The OL was dominated on the run game and was shaky in pass pro.

Penalties are still looking good and the timeouts are rookie stuff. No need for panic on that front.

I don't either, i saw a lousy offensive execution

Seriously! The playcalling was horrible. First down run up the gut or off tackle, second down quick outs and hitches, third down another quick out and incomplete or short of the sticks. That was the entire first half. Not one time did they run a play action on first down in the first half, not one time did they throw the ball up the seams against a cover two, not one time did they audible to a run when they were running cover two or cover three. Even I can see that.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen from a professional team.

And you need to be too.

The guy makes me sick.

While 100% true, McDermott will stick with Taylor as long as the defense keeps them in games like today.

But once we start playing better offenses and start getting blown out I would assume we pull the plug on Taylor for good and see what Peterman can do.

Taylor is a finished product and has proved time and time again he's not a true NFL QB in terms of a passer and can't win any games when the rushing offense stalls.

Peterman was accurate on the quick wide receiver slant routes during the preseason that is a throw the Tyrod can't make the difference is Tyrod is dumping it off to McCoy for losses instead of quick timing routes

Peterman is a new version of Trent Edwards and he might not be even that good. He won't be playing against 3 and 4 stringers.

That said, he couldn't do much worse.

And you need to be too.

The guy makes me sick.

Well, hopefully, all you "I'm done with ....." guys, are done with this board. The line gets really boring and of course, means nothing.

The game was was in Tyrods hands to win it and he couldnt throw a catchable ball to a wide open WR. Yeah. The coachs fault. Was it the coachs fault the def gave up 0 TDs while playing the entire game?

That would have been a tough catch, but the #Bills traded up in the second round for Zay Jones to make that play.

Seriously! The playcalling was horrible. First down run up the gut or off tackle, second down quick outs and hitches, third down another quick out and incomplete or short of the sticks. That was the entire first half. Not one time did they run a play action on first down in the first half, not one time did they throw the ball up the seams against a cover two, not one time did they audible to a run when they were running cover two or cover three. Even I can see that.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen from a professional team.

No team is threatened deep by us. If only we had a player that could take the top off the defense!!!

Jay SkurskiVerified account @JaySkurski 1h1 hour ago

More

That would have been a tough catch, but the #Bills traded up in the second round for Zay Jones to make that play.

They also traded a player who that should have been thrown to for a 2nd and EJ Gaines.

Good teams don't depend on 2nd round rookies to win them games. Especially when the offense was garbage all game.

No team is threatened deep by us. If only we had a player that could take the top off the defense!!!

They also traded a player who that should have been thrown to for a 2nd and EJ Gaines.

Good teams don't depend on 2nd round rookies to win them games. Especially when the offense was garbage all game.

We did have one.