I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

I've done with him but probably doesn't help him getting rid of the one receiving threat defenses actually worry about.

But yeah, if Losman or Manuel had 25 passing yards at halftime or 125 for the game, people would be ready to move on.

Also, Peterman will not make much of difference. This wr core is super weak. Dink and Dunk.

That's my biggest take away from this game. We'll confirm it in the All 22, but my impression was the Panthers D gameplanned it perfectly. Shut down the run, play the receivers tight, dare someone to beat you downfield. You don't have a true downfield threat, and even if you did Tyrod is too indecisive/cautious to take advantage of it. What we saw today was what happens to a big play based offense when the big playmakers are missing - McCoy shut down, and no one else to turn to.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting to hear your excuse Billsfan4??? Like I said last month, what Marv Albert says."facial". I told you specifically he was gonna fail. So I wanna hear your Cardale hating, Mr. I know football.com. Because you sure had facts on Cardale. And an expert on TT. Now what???

The defensive game plan against the Bills is simple......stack the box to shut down the run and dare TT to throw down the field....it's going to be a long season!

And everyone NFL team knows this...which makes the Toolrod apologists look even more ridiculous.

I can see JM on his computer right now relentlessly googling every single tweet that puts some blame on Jones.

I don't like agendas. Your group roots against a player because of an irrational hate. If Peterman was in, I'd root for him.You should try it. And by the way, I would have no room for the tweets from people blaming Jones for a dropped pass.It's about 50/50 on the social media sites.

That's my biggest take away from this game. We'll confirm it in the All 22, but my impression was the Panthers D gameplanned it perfectly. Shut down the run, play the receivers tight, dare someone to beat you downfield. You don't have a true downfield threat, and even if you did Tyrod is too indecisive/cautious to take advantage of it. What we saw today was what happens to a big play based offense when the big playmakers are missing - McCoy shut down, and no one else to turn to.

I don't like agendas. Your group roots against a player because of an irrational hate. If Peterman was in, I'd root for him.You should try it. And by the way, I would have no room for the tweets from people blaming Jones for a dropped pass.It's about 50/50 on the social media sites.

Because you were a big supporter of EJ Manuel....

You have one of the biggest agendas on this board...quit being a hypocrite.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

no no no. He could have done better than 125. It comes to show he doesn't have what it takes. Like I've said since we kept him. I do not care what weapons he has. He holds on the the ball too long and he can't throw. Can't extend drives. Now tell me our defense is at fault. Edited by Noogie75

Taylor wasn't very good overall, but this loss falls directly on the coaches.

Even still, the Bills were a dropped TD away from winning a game they had no business winning. It was a lot like the Titans game a couple years ago...except without the clutch catch near the end.

coaching? We held them to 9 pts. Tyrod was terrible just like 75% of the games last year with completely different coaching

I was? Ask anyone from BBMB what I thought about EJ. I was one of his biggest critics. That is a terrible NFL QB.

The EJ supporter was sarcastic.

You feel you're the only one allowed to criticize a player for whatever reason...

TT criticized you smack that down every single time. But you relentlessly attacking EJ...it's perfectly all right.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

Except I supported EJ everytime he started and wanted to win the game. I never rooted against him when he started. we have people rooting for terrible over getting a win.

A very, very small minority maybe. I have never rooted against the Bills. I don't root against Tyrod. I do call it as I see it. He remains a part of this team's problem not part of its solution unless your aim is simply to have that one year where you sneak a 6th seed to break the drought.

A very, very small minority maybe. I have never rooted against the Bills. I don't root against Tyrod. I do call it as I see it. He remains a part of this team's problem not part of its solution unless your aim is simply to have that one year where you sneak a 6th seed to break the drought.

I didn't mean you. But there are a handful of "fans" on this board that do.

Even Tyrod's biggest supporters have to know deep down that this guy isn't part of our future. It's painfully obvious that we will never have a good or even average passing attack with him as our starter.

You 100% correct. I've said it all along. That's why I say we should of kept Cardale.

...not much else to say......deny it all you want, but the facts are the facts..............

A very, very small minority maybe. I have never rooted against the Bills. I don't

root against Tyrod. I do call it as I see it. He remains a part of this team's problem not part of its solution unless your aim is simply to have that one year where you sneak a 6th seed to break the drought.

I see nothing to suggest he could sneak a 6th seed and break the drought.

As good as the Panthers front 7 is, their secondary is quite weak. Matt Ryan had 500 yards against them last year, and in the 2nd game was 27/33 for 277. However, he is a franchise QB and Tyrod is not even close. We knew it would be tough sledding running the ball today; Tyrod needed to step up but didn't. I recognize the weapons are not great on this team, but there is no excuse for 3 points and 15 yards passing at half time.

Edited by FLXbillsmafia

I think Taylor will start two more games before they make the switch to Peterson.

Broncos - just too soon to bench Taylor

Falcons - they are not going to put a rookie QB in that situation

Bengals - probable 1-3 record, team closes the book on Taylor and moves a new direction

As good as the Panthers front 7 is, their secondary is quite weak. Matt Ryan had 500 yards against them last year, and in the 2nd game was 27/33 for 277. However, he is a franchise QB and Tyrod is not even close. We knew it would be tough sledding running the ball today; Tyrod needed to step up but didn't. I recognize the weapons are not great on this team, but there is no excuse for 3 points and 15 yards passing at half time.

I agree.

At least the leader seems to be throwing the Rookie under the Bus.

Zay Jones said Tyrod Taylor made a good throw. Says he should have come down with the catch.