I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you put me on ignore? You just can't get enough of me huh? You must get off on telling other people what to do behind the protection of your computer monitor or phone.

Wait a minute, whose the tough guy behind their phone? Oh yeah, gotcha.

Keep trolling. Everyone knows your colors.

Wait a minute, whose the tough guy behind their phone? Oh yeah, gotcha.

Keep trolling. Everyone knows your colors.

Is it me telling people what to do with their lives or how to be fans? No wait, that's you.

How am I trolling and what are my true colors? This should be fun coming from someone that apparently put me on ignore but really didn't.

Hey...NO ONE CARES. Seriously, why do all you people think everyone cares about whether you are done with TT or not?

Seriously? Do we need 100 threads every week about this garbage? WE ARE LOADED WITH PICKS NEXT DRAFT TO GET OUR GUY! So what the hell is the point to starting threads to say you are done with a player whose replacement is likely coming in the offseason in the draft?

How about starting a thread that actually has something to discuss related to football? If you are done with TT, good for you...go away until there is a change so we don't have to listen to you cry.

Thank you.

Overreacting is what everyone does Sunday. I used to stay away from the boards on game day. Circumstances lately have been bringing me here.

NFL is soooooo week to week it's just ridiculous.

I'm not saying the Bills will win next week and Taylor will have a good game, but it could happen.

Too many are in the prediction business. Just try enjoying the damn football season while it's here. We're set up with an insane number of draft picks in 2018 so we can inject this team with a ton of young talent next year along with our (hopefully and finally) future franchise QB.

But for now Taylor's still our QB. We're 1-1 and just fine at the moment. Let the coaches and players learn from this offensive performance, pun very much intended. Despite the obvious negativity, every week in the NFL is almost like a mini separate season all on its own and it's clear the coaches and players on this team are going to have some growing pains.

Dude I love the Bills, I'm not rooting for this I just seen it coming because I don't have the thick glasses on like your group I knew with this tough season and Tyrod under pressure it was destined to fail. You think it's bad now wait till Denver has their meal on him.

If the Bills win, how about you're not allowed to post anything remotely negative for one week?

To make it fair, if the Bills lose, I won't be positive in any way for one week.

Just a fun bet.

Deal?

I really have a hard time watching games when Taylor starts, I've been a fan for years and I struggle to get interested in our games. EJ and Taylor have set this franchise back. I wish I could press fast forward, 2018 can't get here fast enough. Watching whatever Peterman has to offer is 100x more interesting than anything Taylor does, and I have to painfully watch games until we have somethng to really cheer for next year.

I really have a hard time watching games when Taylor starts, I've been a fan for years and I struggle to get interested in our games. EJ and Taylor have set this franchise back. I wish I could press fast forward, 2018 can't get here fast enough. Watching whatever Peterman has to offer is 100x more interesting than anything Taylor does, and I have to painfully watch games until we have somethng to really cheer for next year.

You are counterfeit. Sorry, had to get that in.

No, I always cheer on my Bills. Just because I'm not a homer doesn't make me any less of a fan. Tyrod brings us nothing this year, he is a waste of time. Just give the rookie some experience.

The coaches don't agree with you and it would make no sense from a team perspective to start a rookie backup QB just to give him experience in the 3rd game of the season.

Unfortunately we are going to suffer through a painful year of offense.

An indecisive low risk-no reward QB, who can't see the field.

A WR core that cannot stretch the field.

An offensive line that NEVER has any cohesion.

An excellent RB who is always an eyelash away from being knocked out for the year.

With draft picks and cap space in 2018, most of these woes could be fixed.

The coaches don't agree with you and it would make no sense from a team perspective to start a rookie backup QB just to give him experience in the 3rd game of the season.

Because the coaches still think we have a shot at the playoffs, we don't. It is a waste of time to start Taylor, it is best to give the rookie as much experience as possible (from here until the seasons end) to compete with the QB we draft in 2018. We need to see if the rookie has "it" , if he does even a little bit, we need to only draft 1 QB next year and let Peterman be the backup if he loses the competition.

Edited by 100DollarBills

Is it me telling people what to do with their lives or how to be fans? No wait, that's you.

How am I trolling and what are my true colors? This should be fun coming from someone that apparently put me on ignore but really didn't.

Im not telling you what to do. You just aren't as loyal a fan as others here. There are stronger Bills supporters, that's all. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Don't want you to think I'm bullying you.

I didn't think Fitz was the answer but I still rooted for him as I did EJ. I am just a fan.

And yes, I suggested you ignore me. I'm not worried about you. You are the kind of troll that follows a poster from thread to thread. That's your colors. I get it.

Edited by r00tabaga

Or the coaches are more interested in not doing well this year to increase their draft position next year and will stand pat with the worse QB, doesn't look so obvious that way and it keeps the fans from turning on them too soon.

Because they think people like me and you are not true fans, which is ridiculous. I'm super critical of this team because I do NOT tolerate poor performance. This team is going nowhere with Taylor, it is a waste of time, and it only adds to the circus that has been going on here for years.

We scored 3 points today. We barely had a 1st down in the first half. You are acting like there is room for a precipitous drop off...our offense stinks with Tyrod. What are you worried about? Peterman can't be worse then whatever today was. He is probably better. It would certainly be nice to find out. Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

Because the coaches still think we have a shot at the playoffs, we don't. It is a waste of time to start Taylor, it is best to give the rookie as much experience as possible (from here until the seasons end) to compete with the QB we draft in 2018. We need to see if the rookie has "it" , if he does even a little bit, we need to only draft 1 QB next year and let Peterman be the backup if he loses the competition.

Still makes no sense because Peterman has a four year contract. He'll be in Buffalo for at least three more seasons.

Wouldn't count on that.

You'll see Peterman later in the year. Maybe week 12 or so when the team is eliminated from contention... per the norm.

This makes no sense though? Why waste valuable time during the season to let the kid learn the last 4 meaningless games of the year. We need to see if this kid has "it" or at least a flash of "it" , if he doesn't show anything we draft 2 QBs next year.

We scored 3 points today. We barely had a 1st down in the first half. You are acting like there is room for a precipitous drop off...our offense stinks with Tyrod. What are you worried about? Peterman can't be worse then whatecer today was. He is probably better. It would certainly be nice to find out.

Lots of fan conjecture here and Peterman will be the backup QB next Sunday as he should be.

Lots of fan conjecture here and Peterman will be the backup QB next Sunday as he should be.

and this is why this team has gone nowheres for over 10 years, because we keep throwing a pile of garbage on the field wasting the fans time and money spent watching this circus.

To you. With an actual NFL team, it makes perfect sense.

We are arguably not an actual NFL team.

and this is why this team has gone nowheres for over 10 years, because we keep throwing a pile of garbage on the field wasting the fans time and money spent watching this circus.

Then when the magical backup QB gets in........nothing. But Yes! Peterman is different! The real thing!

I'm sure he will be the backup Sunday. We are on the biggest playoff drought in professional sports. All the Bills do is embarrass themselves and let the fans down. I wouldn't expect them to do something that might help

If he was a better QB, he'd be playing. Desperation is blinding.

I'm sure he will be the backup Sunday. We are on the biggest playoff drought in professional sports. All the Bills do is embarrass themselves and let the fans down. I wouldn't expect them to do something that might help

It is embarrassing, and it keeps getting embarrassing. I still have hope with the new coaching staff and GM, but we need to move on and see what other people can do.

But it is the unknown, why wait to see what the kid has or doesn't have. We know what Taylor is.

You mean Peterman who isn't ready to play? Kid struggled to complete 50% of his passes against backups and guys who aren't in the league now. That guy right?

First, I like Peterman as a prospect, but he is not ready right now and the worst, absolute worst, way to develop a young QB is to put him out there before he is ready. And completing 50% of his passes against guys who mostly aren't playing anymore in the NFL or are on the bench is not the indication of a kid who is ready to start in the NFL.

Would be utterly stupid for the staff to put him out there if they think the kid has potential. This is why fans are not coaches.

Edited by Alphadawg7

No one knows what the coaches really think at this point. But it is reasonable to assume that TT will have until the bye week before the coaches would probrably make a change to Peterman... That gives Peterman a good month of the season to observe and learn what he needs to get down before he can be given the keys to the car, so to speak...

I don't expect greatness to be sure... but even another Trent Edwards type would be better than what the Bills are getting from TT right now...

I do remember the "so called experts" touting that Peterman was supposedly the most "QB Ready" of this years QBs... We'll find out how ready he is... He may even steal a win or two that TT would not...

More than likely, the Bills draft the best young QB they can get at this years upcoming draft... Maybe they will end up with two bright young QB prospects on next years roster... Wouldn't that be a nice change...

Im not telling you what to do.

You kinda did but okay.

You just aren't as loyal a fan as others here.

This has to be a joke right? What does this garbage even mean? Care to elaborate?

There are stronger Bills supporters, that's all.

Meaning what exactly? Does being critical of obvious problems mean you are not a strong supporter? Does wanting to see the team be better make me less of a fan? Are you just pulling this stuff straight out of your ass?

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Don't want you to think I'm bullying you.

Don't worry, I'll sleep just fine tonight. You're just a nobody on the internet.

I didn't think Fitz was the answer but I still rooted for him as I did EJ. I am just a fan.

Where am I rooting for TT to fail?

And yes, I suggested you ignore me. I'm not worried about you. You are the kind of troll that follows a poster from thread to thread. That's your colors. I get it.

You say a lot of stupid things in multiple threads and for some reason it draws my attention like a fly to crap. You love the attention though since I'm sure it makes you feel like you are somebody.

Edited by Bangarang

You mean Peterman who isn't ready to play? Kid struggled to complete 50% of his passes against backups and guys who aren't in the league now? That guy?

First, I like Peterman as a prospect, but he is not ready right now and the worst, absolute worst, way to develop a young QB is to put him out there before he is ready. And completing 50% of his passes against guys who mostly aren't playing anymore in the NFL or are on the bench is not the indication of a kid who is ready to start in the NFL.

Would be utterly stupid for the staff to put him out there if they think the kid has potential. This is why fans are not coaches.

I'd bet he could at least put up 100 yards passing in the 1st half.

I don't wanna get into that now. But TT has no excuses. None what so ever. 125 yards. It's like high school. Now buy the way he did loose his staring job in college but when he started the games he started he won a national championship and did not loose a game. Yes, he got benched for a better Barrett. And they lost to Michigan State. Barrett is starting for his 3rd straight season. And has not won a championship. Though there is still hopes of OSU winning it. They better not loose another game because the Cardale will be the best man standing at OSU. We then can say, he was benched but they couldn't win without him. For yo info.

Not saying Tyrod is good. Just dont get the Jones love. Hes big. Hes got a strong arm. Great. Lots of big guys come to the NFL with big arms and they are washing cars three years later.

I'd bet he could at least put up 100 yards passing in the 1st half.

Id bet thats a completely stupid answer that completely doesn't relate to anything I just wrote that you failed at responding to.

I will also bet you think putting Peterman out there and developing him is as easy as it is when you sub him on your madden game.

I'd rather see Peterman go 5-45 than watch Taylor go 17-30. Taylor is not taking us to the playoffs, so whats the point.

This statement says all anyone needs to know about the quality of your posts. Enjoy winning the chip in Madden with Peterman,

Id bet thats a completely stupid answer that completely doesn't relate to anything I just wrote that you failed at responding to.

I will also bet you think putting Peterman out there and developing him is as easy as it is when you sub him on your madden game.

This statement says all anyone needs to know about the quality of your posts. Enjoy winning the chip in Madden with Peterman,

Its a BS wise tail saying the best way to develop QBs is slowly, they either have it or they don't. Sure some take a little longer learning the curve, but they all show flashes, Taylor does not.

Edited by 100DollarBills

Do you think Glennon is better then Mitch Trubitsky? Did you think Savage was better then Watson?

Trubisky has a better pedigree than Peterman and showed better than he did in preseason. Savage is complete crap. Different scenarios in CHI and HOU. Tyrod is a decent NFL QB with Peterman being a rookie project.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz