I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

Id bet thats a completely stupid answer that completely doesn't relate to anything I just wrote that you failed at responding to.

I will also bet you think putting Peterman out there and developing him is as easy as it is when you sub him on your madden game.

This statement says all anyone needs to know about the quality of your posts. Enjoy winning the chip in Madden with Peterman,

Why did the Bills draft him then?

By all indications Tyrod will not be here next year and the Bills are going to draft a QB in round 1.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a BS wise tail saying the best way to develop QBs is slowly, they either have it or they don't. Sure some take a little longer learning the curve, but they all show flashes, Taylor does not.

What does Taylor have to do about whether or not Peterman is ready? Man you are a complete waste of time and just keep getting worse with each post.

By all indications Tyrod will not be here next year and the Bills are going to draft a QB in round 1.

Peterman would have got killed today. No place to start a rookie. Oh that's right, he lit up preseason (not really).

That isn't the point. Yes maybe he would have struggled. Big deal, I'd rather watch Peterman struggle the rest of the year than watch Taylor struggle.

If Peterman threw two picks, fumbled, and threw one TD, people would be calling TT to be put back. The backup is always the most liked QB in the room, till he plays.

If Peterman threw two picks, fumbled, and threw one TD, people would be calling TT to be put back. The backup is always the most liked QB in the room, till he plays.

No, I guarantee you, people would just deal with it and chalk it up to learning experience. People are over TT. Everyone and their mother knows the Bills are not going to the playoffs, and TT will not be here next year, so why not let the rookie get some learning experience to have a shot at competing against the 2018 1st round QB?

Edited by 100DollarBills

That's what everyone said when Tyrod **** the bed game after game, or does it only matter when you want it to matter?

Preseason doesn't matter at all. The offense was 12th and 10th in scoring the last two seasons, and although your hate refuses to acknowledge that TT had a lot to do with that, this offense and lack of a deep threat is not the same offense he ran the last two seasons. Even Goodwin could go deep when Watkins was out. This offense has no one.

What exactly is a wise tail?

For all intensive purposes, "wise tail" refers to a hot chick who is also smarter then normal.

Their usually easily spotted because they are hot butt smart to.

I would of had my share of wise tail in my day but their always to smart for me and I couldn't never not corner one. Grant it, I never really tried not to land some wise tail, but I still think they would of fallen for me if they had only seen where I was at.

So stating Peterman, who completed just 50% of his passes against scrubs, isn't ready to play yet and starting him now would be a terrible tactic to develop him prompted you to ask "why did the Bills draft him then?"

Its week 2 man...week 2...and Peterman had a TEBOWesque completion rate against scrubs in the preseason and didn't show much better than that in practice. He's got potential, so let the staff work with him more and put him in the best scenarios for success. For Christ Sake, the damn offense as a whole is still learning the new system. We have a rookie and guy whose barely played as the top 2 WRs on this team.

Petemans time is NOT now if anyone actually really gives a damn about Peterman.

Preseason doesn't matter at all. The offense was 12th and 10th in scoring the last two seasons, and although your hate refuses to acknowledge that TT had a lot to do with that, this offense and lack of a deep threat is not the same offense he ran the last two seasons. Even Goodwin could go deep when Watkins was out. This offense has no one.

Yay, and their defense was 15th and 16th in scoring against the past two years.

So stating Peterman, who completed just 50% of his passes against scrubs, isn't ready to play yet and starting him now would be a terrible tactic to develop him prompted you to ask "why did the Bills draft him then?"

Its week 2 man...week 2...and Peterman had a TEBOWesque completion rate against scrubs in the preseason and didn't show much better than that in practice. He's got potential, so let the staff work with him more and put him in the best scenarios for success. For Christ Sake, the damn offense as a whole is still learning the new system. We have a rookie and guy whose barely played as the top 2 WRs on this team.

But he's not Tyrod, so give him a try. :rolleyes:

Really, you know this how?

But he's not Tyrod, so give him a try. :rolleyes:

You're a dolt!

That isn't the point. Yes maybe he would have struggled. Big deal, I'd rather watch Peterman struggle the rest of the year than watch Taylor struggle.

News flash...nobody cares about what you want to watch. Its about the Bills...and whats best for Peterman is to sit until he's ready, and he aint ready. But judging by the failed logic of your posts, I am not surprised that you don't remotely understand that.

Peterman is a grown *** man, if he can't deal with the pressure and gets scared and timid, does he really have "it" ? What does the Bills have to gain by letting TT play 3-6 more games? When we could just let Peterman struggle and learn from his mistakes.

Peterman is a grown *** man, if he can't deal with the pressure and gets scared and timid, does he really have "it" ? What does the Bills have to gain by letting TT play 3-6 more games? When we could just let Peterman struggle and learn from his mistakes.

Give it up dude, you can't argue with ignorance!

So. They were bad against the better teams. the offense averaged 25 points against playoff teams. The defense gave up an average of 33 points against playoff teams. The defense was the problem last season. And they wre not good at getting the ball back to an offense that never turned the ball over. Now the defense looks much better, and the new offensive scheme does not fit TT. No deep threats.

News flash...nobody cares about what you want to watch. Its about the Bills...and whats best for Peterman is to sit until he's ready, and he aint ready. But judging by the failed logic of your posts, I am not surprised that you don't remotely understand that.

If he isn't ready now, he will never be ready. Getting thrown into the fire is the only way to see if the QB has the right stuff. With TT not returning next year, it is a waste of time that could be given to Peterman to learn before we draft a 1st round QB next year.

Last year we were 26th in points allowed outside the Fluke Brady less pats shutout. SO in 15 of our 16 games we were one of the worst Ds in the league. Keep holding onto your fake barometer of 16th, the reality was we got a free gift playing a rookier with a hurt throwing hand instead of Brady who dropped 41 on us the next game. Rest of season we gave up OVER 26 points per game in the other 15 games.

In 94% of your games (15 out of 16) if you are among the worst in the NFL, guess what, your do is very bad. And had Brady actually played week 4 and scored 31 on us (literally a guarantee) we would have finished over 16 games as the 28th worst D in the NFL.

Again, all anyone needs to know about you ability to understand and comment on football is summed up in this post.

If he isn't ready now, he will never be ready. Getting thrown into the fire is the only way to see if the QB has the right stuff. With TT not returning next year, it is a waste of time that could be given to Peterman to learn before we draft a 1st round QB next year.

And then you said this too...lmao

Peterman's presence will not deter the Bills from drafting a QB and he's not on a one year deal. The desperation for the answer at QB has made some people lose all reason from an actual NFL team perspective.

Last year we were 26th in points allowed outside the Fluke Brady less pats shutout. SO in 15 of our 16 games we were one of the worst Ds in the league. Keep holding onto your fake barometer of 16th, the reality was we got a free gift playing a rookier with a hurt throwing hand instead of Brady who dropped 41 on us the next game. Rest of season we gave up OVER 26 points per game in the other 15 games.

In 94% of your games (15 out of 16) if you are among the worst in the NFL, guess what, your do is very bad. And had Brady actually played week 4 and scored 31 on us (literally a guarantee) we would have finished over 16 games as the 28th worst D in the NFL.

Again, all anyone needs to know about you ability to understand and comment on football is summed up in this post.

And then you said this too...lmao

I will let the Bills losing track record speak for itself.

Peterman's presence will not deter the Bills from drafting a QB and he's not on a one year deal. The desperation for the answer at QB has made some people lose all reason from an actual NFL team perspective.

I know his presence will not deter the Bills from drafting a QB, and I know he is not on a one year deal. But starting TT is absolutely pointless and a waste of time. He will not be here next year, and we are not going to the playoffs. So why waste time that could be spend learning in an actual NFL game?

you dont want NP to get reps, you want TT to get benched

I know his presence will not deter the Bills from drafting a QB, and I know he is not on a one year deal. But starting TT is absolutely pointless and a waste of time. He will not be here next year, and we are not going to the playoffs. So why waste time that could be spend learning in an actual NFL game?

I'm done. The team simply isn't going to adopt your fan perspective.

Great guess that means we don't need to hear from you anymore. #SilverLining

This franchise is incredibly infuriating, and we have people like you who eat up the losing culture and we achieve nothing. Have you ever wondered why we haven't acheived anything since Kelly?

The Bills are 25-25 since they bought the team.

Going places baby

The offense was 12th and 10th in scoring the last two seasons, and although your hate refuses to acknowledge that TT had a lot to do with that, this offense and lack of a deep threat is not the same offense he ran the last two seasons. Even Goodwin could go deep when Watkins was out. This offense has no one.

All of which really leaves me scratching my head as to why they brought him back. You (the bills) dont believe hes the long term answer. You appear to want to pick a qb high in nexts years draft. You trade away the only wr who can consistently stretch the field and eliminate one of the things he does best. Why bother restructuring? Just cut him loose. Suck the whole year. Go 2-14. Now you dont even need to trade up in all likelyhood. You can get the qb you covet and use all those picks for other needs. Sometimes you just need to suck it up. Accept your fate and do the smart thing. I want superbowl victories. Not wild card appearances. Not 8-8 seasons. Not picking 10th every year. This " were trying to win all the time " crap is nonsense. They arent trying to win 'this' year. Not really. They want it to appear they are but everything theyve done offensively really speaks to the opposite. Just dont get the thinking at OBD.

Edited by Billsmovinup

All of which really leaves me scratching my head as to why they brought him back. You (the bills) dont believe hes the long term answer. You appear to want to pick a qb high in nexts years draft. You trade away the only wr who can consistently stretch the field and eliminate one of the things he does best. Why bother restructuring? Just cut him loose. Suck the whole year. Go 2-14. Now you dont even need to trade up in all likelyhood. You can get the qb you covet and use all those picks for other needs. Sometimes you just need to suck it up. Accept your fate and do the smart thing. I want superbowl victories. Not wild card appearances. Not 8-8 seasons. Not picking 10th every year. This " were trying to win all the time crap" is nonsense. They arent trying to win 'this' year. Not really. They want it to appear they are but everything theyve done offensively really speaks to the opposite. Just dont get the thinking at OBD.

I don't get it either.