I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

Haa, a decent QB? How many yards did he have today at the half? Come on man Peterman would have done better this system is set up more for Peterman quick release. Tyrod will be done soon and the COT will have to move on.

It was only a close game because Cam wasn't himself since he is still recovering from that surgery.

Pretty sure that poster is one of the COT group it's why he has been all over Bang

Right on man

In my opinion that poster is saying the other guys on the team will feel like you are giving up on the season with Peterman but I don't see that considering Peterman outplayed Tyrod all preseason. Give Peterman the needed experience for next season, this team is dead in the water with Tyrod as the starter.

He's not trolling man, he is a upset fan that thought Tyrod was something he is not and that is a good NFL starter. He isn't getting respect here from his own base because his own base sees more of him then others do. Around the league only looks at worthless stats like your group It's why your group is still in denile.

Don't forget the last two seasons the system was set up for Tyrod this new system is not Taylor made it's why he is failing so bad. His own team is trying to make him be a QB exactly what teams want him to try to be since he can't do it.

I fully believe we are going to see Peterman under center before this season is over....one way or the other.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haa, a decent QB? How many yards did he have today at the half? Come on man Peterman would have done better this system is set up more for Peterman quick release. Tyrod will be done soon and the COT will have to move on.

It was only a close game because Cam wasn't himself since he is still recovering from that surgery.

Pretty sure that poster is one of the COT group it's why he has been all over Bang

Right on man

In my opinion that poster is saying the other guys on the team will feel like you are giving up on the season with Peterman but I don't see that considering Peterman outplayed Tyrod all preseason. Give Peterman the needed experience for next season, this team is dead in the water with Tyrod as the starter.

He's not trolling man, he is a upset fan that thought Tyrod was something he is not and that is a good NFL starter. He isn't getting respect here from his own base because his own base sees more of him then others do. Around the league only looks at worthless stats like your group It's why your group is still in denile.

Don't forget the last two seasons the system was set up for Tyrod this new system is not Taylor made it's why he is failing so bad. His own team is trying to make him be a QB exactly what teams want him to try to be since he can't do it.

Do you accept my bet?

Bills win next week and you can't say a single negative thing the following week leading up to Atlanta.

If they lose same thing for me but I can't say anything positive.

Break that, leave the board.

Deal?

I'll put that out to your three amigos as well: Crusher, old school and jmc

Edited by transplantbillsfan

I am officially on the I have seen enough of Tyrod train. He is fool's gold in terns of some offensive rushing juggernaut. He isn't Russell

Wilson, circa the SB years. He doesn't see the field....he just doesn't. He will not throw guys open. He will only throw when the guy is

is open. Dallas started a 4th rd Prescott and Denver is starting a 7th rder. Granted these guys are not rookies. But Dak was,and Siemian wa in his

second year. Bottom line...I would like to see a part of a modern offense. I dont think Im ever going to see it with TT.

Edited by billsfan714

I fully believe we are going to see Peterman under center before this season is over....one way or the other.

I wish they would do it sooner then later, I hate having to watch stinker games like today.

Peterman would have got killed today. No place to start a rookie. Oh that's right, he lit up preseason (not really).

You did watch the preseason and Peterman did run this new system better. Peterman has a quick release, he ran it very well.

You guessing he would have been killed, well many of us guess that he would have done better. Eitherway we are both guessing, we will find out who does better once Tyrod is benched in a few games and Peterman finishes the season.

Edited by xRUSHx

Do you accept my bet?

Bills win next week and you can't say a single negative thing the following week leading up to Atlanta.

If they lose same thing for me but I can't say anything positive.

Break that, leave the board.

Deal?

I'll put that out to your three amigos as well: Crusher, old school and jmc

No thanks, I post whenever I want however I want. You already lost all those fights with me just watching your boy stink it up today.

I don't need to bet because if Tyrod does well I'll be nice but if he does bad I'll just stay with the same status quo, Tyrod needs to go.

Regardless of what you say to me I am a die hard fan and I love my Bills so I'm not betting against them or a player for that matter, if Tyrod wants my respect he will have to be really good and so far he has been proving me right by being really bad.

Doing it sooner is quitting on the other 52 roster guys, I'm afraid. It will happen by injury at some point.

I don't agree. How is giving your team new life with a QB that ran the system very well in preseason quitting? In my opinion this team is quitting by using Tyrod, what is sad is McD said he will play the players that play better but yet Tyrod got handed the starting job because of what he did with the last staffs systems, it sure wasn't his preseason play.

In my opinion starting Peterman shows the team if your not playing well anyone can be replaced. Start Peterman

Edited by xRUSHx

I don't agree. How is giving your team new life with a QB that ran the system very well in preseason quitting? In my opinion this team is quitting by using Tyrod, what is sad is McD said he will play the players that play better but yet Tyrod got handed the starting job because of what he did with the last staffs systems, it sure wasn't his preseason play. If anything it shows the team if your not playing well anyone can be replaced. Start Peterman

You see, the other 52 are actual professional football players and recognize the obvious.

This is where I am at......

Almost didnt get up from a hit today as it is.

And Im not wishing it....I just think forcing him to sit in a pocket is a recepi for disaster.

Yes, relax and let it happen "naturally".

No thanks, I post whenever I want however I want. You already lost all those fights with me just watching your boy stink it up today.

I don't need to bet because if Tyrod does well I'll be nice but if he does bad I'll just stay with the same status quo, Tyrod needs to go.

Regardless of what you say to me I am a die hard fan and I love my Bills so I'm not betting against them or a player for that matter, if Tyrod wants my respect he will have to be really good and so far he has been proving me right by being really bad.

Really?

Wow this is a simple pretty friendly bet with consequences that last a total of one week.

I'm sorry but you and your crew (you apparently designated Crusher your leader...?) post so concretely about what will happen with Taylor and this team with Taylor at QB that you either really strongly believe what you say or you just use these message boards as your form of extreme hyperbolic venting.

You apparently can't stand the "CoT" and you clearly put me in there. Here's your way to get some retribution in a friendly bet :flirt:

And Im not wishing it....I just think forcing him to sit in a pocket is a recepi for disaster.

. I don't know why they think he can be that QB. Remember Roman tried to get Tyrod to be a QB and failed bad before getting fired.

He should have never been brought back, could have avoided all this. I knew this would happen, been screaming it all off season.

Really?

Wow this is a simple pretty friendly bet with consequences that last a total of one week.

I'm sorry but you and your crew (you apparently designated Crusher your leader...?) post so concretely about what will happen with Taylor and this team with Taylor at QB that you either really strongly believe what you say or you just use these message boards as your form of extreme hyperbolic venting.

You apparently can't stand the "CoT" and you clearly put me in there. Here's your way to get some retribution in a friendly bet :flirt:

Truth is the COT will be done after a few more games like today. The end is near I really don't care dude I just want my Bills to be a better team I don't need your petty bets. Edited by xRUSHx

Truth is the COT will be done after a few more games like today. The end is near I really don't care dude I just want my Bills to be a better team I don't need your petty bets.

Not a petty bet, brah.

You keep saying stuff like this. "The end is near."

How near?

Don't make definitive statements when you don't have a clue.

And if your response is that you're obviously more right than I am, it's a simple bet without long term consequences.

What's the problem?

Or not confident in a single game?

How about we go at least 2-1 in our next 3 games? Same consequences but this time over the bye week.

I'll follow through. 100%.

C'mon man. You and Crusher and old school and jmc are so friggin concrete and definitive in your statements, I'd think the bye week would be a good cutoff for you. 0:)

Edited by transplantbillsfan

. I don't know why they think he can

Truth is the COT will be done after a few more games like today. The end is near I really don't care dude I just want my Bills to be a better team I don't need your petty bets.

Wow, you and your boys Crusher & jmc1234 are scrambling lately. Feisty little haters you are. I let Crusher have the last word in our battle earlier. Like a child I think he needed it.

When are you guys gonna stop fighting with EVERYONE? You are picking fights with your own fanbase...who does that?

And then cry foul like a victim.

Edited by r00tabaga

16 of Taylor's 31 starts he's thrown less than 200 yards.

But it's Ryan's, Romans, Lynns, Dennisons, McDermotts, our offensive line, WR, TE, Whaleys and McBeans fault though.

💯%

Dude, you're being such a hypocritical ass here. You realize that, right?

After all your condescension and criticism over the way I would respond to others in certain manners that escalate, all your "just ignore him the way I ignore Jm" is a bunch of horse manure.

You see me!

If a person argues both sides of a topic is he a hipocrite?

Wow, you and your boys Crusher & jmc1234 are scrambling lately. Feisty little haters you are. I let Crusher have the last word in our battle earlier. Like a child I think he needed it.

When are you guys gonna stop fighting with EVERYONE? You are picking fights with your own fanbase...who does that?

So you are considered a hater if you don't like where the passing offense stands! Dolt!

Not a petty bet, brah.

You keep saying stuff like this. "The end is near."

How near?

Don't make definitive statements when you don't have a clue.

And if your response is that you're obviously more right than I am, it's a simple bet without long term consequences.

What's the problem?

Or not confident in a single game?

How about we go at least 2-1 in our next 3 games? Same consequences but this time over the bye week.

I'll follow through. 100%.

C'mon man. You and Crusher and old school and jmc are so friggin concrete and definitive in your statements, I'd think the bye week would be a good cutoff for you. 0:)

How about if Denver wins you go away for ever?

So you are considered a hater if you don't like where the passing offense stands! Dolt!

You must be old, haven't heard dolt since I was a kid, lol.

The haters are the ones who poke their heads in, win or lose, Tyrod's fault or not, and whine constantly. For someone with 3 kids, I hate whiners.

Just enjoy the season. Doesn't do any good to be so negative. If it wasn't for Pegs we wouldn't even have football anymore.

people doesn't want him sitting on the pocket, people want him to know the playbook, know where his WRs will be and throw it to them with rythm and anticipation, that's all

It makes zero sense for the Bills Future to kee trotting out TT.

But makes complete NFL sense and the unltra conservative coaching in this league.

Does McD and Beane think they really would get fired with a 3 win season over a 6-7 win season? But they will keep trotting out who they think gives them their best chance to win.

It makes zero sense for the Bills Future to kee trotting out TT.

But makes complete NFL sense and the unltra conservative coaching in this league.

Does McD and Beane think they really would get fired with a 3 win season over a 6-7 win season? But they will keep trotting out who they think gives them their best chance to win.

They can lose every game and I think they both stay.

Hate to say it but, "enjoy the process"...heehee

They can lose every game and I think they both stay.

Hate to say it but, "enjoy the process"...heehee

If course they will. They will get min 4 years i think. Thats why it makes zero sense for future to keep trotting out TT

people doesn't want him sitting on the pocket, people want him to know the playbook, know where his WRs will be and throw it to them with rythm and anticipation, that's all

This. That helps WRs OL and his health

Bobby. Not every team is gonna be able to stop the run like Carolina did. You have to admit that if we have success with pounding the rock, Taylor & this D can win games. This defense last year and were in playoffs.

Matter2003 brought up in other topic how different Tyrod's stats are when we run well vs stuffed. It has to be the biggest disparity in the NFL.

Edited by r00tabaga

Bobby. Not every team is gonna be able to stop the run like Carolina did. You have to admit that if we have success with pounding the rock, Taylor & this D can win games. This defense last year and were in playoffs.

Matter2003 brought up in other topic how different Tyrod's stats are when we run well vs stuffed. It has to be the biggest disparity in the NFL.

Almost EVERY team can stop the run if the threat of a passing game is nonexistent.

Why do you keep talking about posters? I think Bang had you pegged when he called you a stalker.

And FTR...you have things completely wrong. We give tough takes that posters that are too emotionally invested in TT can't handle, so they lash out and then try to tell us we are fighting with them and other nonsense.

Football is a tough game for tough people...hence why there should also be tough takes.

If you can't handle that heat, son...you know what to do.

Why do you keep talking about posters? I think Bang had you pegged when he called you a stalker.

And FTR...you have things completely wrong. We give tough takes that posters that are too emotionally invested in TT can't handle, so they lash out and then try to tell us we are fighting with them and other nonsense.

Football is a tough game for tough people...hence why there should also be tough takes.

If you can't handle that heat, son...you know what to do.

It's cute how you call him bang for short. 😙

I'll tell you another thing that is pissing me off about Tyrod... Quit saying "we will learn from this" and "we will keep working to get better" in every press conference. You ain't a coach brah and no one gives a **** about your work ethic at this point. Stop sucking every other game you play. Stop placing blame on the entire offense and take the blame yourself. You are the quarterback of a team that scored 3 points in a professional football game.

And playoffs to lose immediately in round one this year does what for the Future?

Do pick up the 18+M cap hit on a severely flawed QB

Use a 1st on another RB because you know Shady is getting old.

Edited by MAJBobby

you thought I was crazy this summer. You supported TT a lot now you come to realize the truth.

And playoffs to lose immediately in round one this year does what for the Future?

Do pick up the 18+M cap hit on a severely flawed QB

Use a 1st on another RB because you know Shady is getting old.

Chiefs were in the playoffs last year and still managed to draft the QB they wanted high in round 1 this year.

So......

I'll tell you another thing that is pissing me off about Tyrod... Quit saying "we will learn from this" and "we will keep working to get better" in every press conference. You ain't a coach brah and no one gives a **** about your work ethic at this point. Stop sucking every other game you play. Stop placing blame on the entire offense and take the blame yourself. You are the quarterback of a team that scored 3 points in a professional football game.

you were in favor of him staying.

Tyrod is great backup QB, he should be holding a clip-board or tablet. I've been saying this for years. I would also put Dennison on the hot seat - his play calling was terrible yesterday and if he can't open up the play book and utilize our talent, then he should be replaced along with the QB.

Come On Buffalo - score some dang points!

Tyrod is great backup QB, he should be holding a clip-board or tablet. I've been saying this for years. I would also put Dennison on the hot seat - his play calling was terrible yesterday and if he can't open up the play book and utilize our talent, then he should be replaced along with the QB.

Come On Buffalo - score some dang points!

Paying him too much to be a backup.

If the starting QB did his job the play calling wouldn't be a issue.

Sadly for McD in my opinion he will see when this QB fails in Buffalo many go right at the throat and expect a cordinator fired. In my opinion if they would have stayed away from the last staffs starting QB this wouldn't be a issue for this new staff year one but here we are.

Wow already someone calling for a cordinator fired, but IMO this is what was expected with Tyrod and his issues as a QB.

Edited by xRUSHx