I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills and Tyrod are the unhappy couple who are stuck with each other... for now. The team clearly does not trust him and wants to take the game out of his hands as much as possible.

I mean..the team just will not run an NFL passing offense. For that matter the running game is the same 3 plays over and over, and is so predictable that everyone on the board calls the run up the middle on 1st down all game long. I would like to see a more attacking style passing offense early on in the game.

"But he doesn't have WRs who can get open!"

WRONG

Zay Jones was wide open for the game winning TD. Regardless of who is at fault, maybe if you called passing plays on a more consistent basis the players could get some practice and hit on those routes. It's tough when you get one chance to make a throw after 55 minutes of watching your RB smash into the center for 1 yard and then standing on the sidelines watching the defense defend 20 play drives.

The point is the WR was open on 4th down to win, so it wasn't like Carolina just let it happen in "garbage time" or something. The WR can get open, they just don't get many chances. That's on the coaches.

This team has pretty much given up on having any type of NFL passing attack. That is pathetic. Let Tyrod play QB. It has to be more entertaining than watching what we just saw last week.

"We need to run in Buffalo"

LOL... Why? because it snows every game? When was the last real snow game here anyway? Good thing Green Bay doesn't have a passing attack, or NE, or Pittsburgh.

Edited by TheFunPolice

It's just depressing watching the pathetic joke of an offense the Bills run (all around zero imagination or creativity) then watching the Falcons/Packers game.

We aren't even in the same league. It's like watching a different sport, and has been for years now.

Even the Chiefs, the team that everyone points to as the "run the ball, play defense and get a little lucky team" throw it quite a bit and make big plays in the passing game.

Edited by TheFunPolice

It's just depressing watching the pathetic joke of an offense the Bills run (all around zero imagination or creativity) then watching the Falcons/Packers game.

We aren't even in the same league. It's like watching a different sport, and has been for years now.

'Defense and running the ball win in the NFL'.

its really almost besides the point the last drive, where the f was the offense

all game? so frustrating watching this nonsense. Kudos to the D, played

their butts off. Yet in the end wasted effort.

How about giving that Carolina defense some credit! They played lights out....That pass rush was quite fearsome and our OL did not hold up for either the run or pass game

Exactly.

And yes proof... you said 27 teams pay for PFF...

Show me proof of that

Here is an excerpt from an SI article back in 2015. https://www.si.com/2015/01/25/pro-football-focus-nfl-neil-hornsby-cris-collinsworth-analytics

Neil Hornsby isn’t doing this solely as a labor of love, though that’s precisely how his business, Pro Football Focus, began nine years ago in Luton, England, some 30 miles north of London. Living stateside since October, he now counts 13 NFL teams—40% of the league—as clients, including seven teams from this season’s playoff field. He also oversees a staff of roughly 80 full- and part-time employees who watch countless hours of game footage from their home offices in California, Northern Ireland and seemingly everywhere in between.

Cris Collinsworth also bought a percentage of PFF after being so impressed by it.

Edited by Scott7975

No that would be completion percentage, not QB rating. Thx.

The point he was missing WRs all day doesn't align well with 70% completed passes... now does it?

Yes it actually does.

1 QB rating is very greatly affected by comp percentage thats why i said that.

Anyway missing WRs is more about the throws he doesnt make compared to the ones he does.

Even the Chiefs, the team that everyone points to as the "run the ball, play defense and get a little lucky team" throw it quite a bit and make big plays in the passing game.

Even GB sucked yesterday until Atlanta backed off with a huge lead.

Now what are they getting from him. I am sure it is not your run of the mill QBR stuff. If an NFL team has hired PFF they are getting very specific information.

I'm not even really trying to prove anything. Guy wanted a link and I gave him one from 2.5 years ago saying I think 13 teams. I don't think the teams use it for ratings but they really do have some useful stats that not really anyone charted at the time. I am sure they are useful to teams at least somewhat.

I'm not even really trying to prove anything. Guy wanted a link and I gave him one from 2.5 years ago saying I think 13 teams. I don't think the teams use it for ratings but they really do have some useful stats that not really anyone charted at the time. I am sure they are useful to teams at least somewhat.

Ooo yeah i agree. I doubt teams use their subjective grades and such. And if they employ PFF i am sure they are asking for specific things. Just like they do from these national scouting agencies like Belsto

How about giving that Carolina defense some credit! They played lights out....That pass rush was quite fearsome and our OL did not hold up for either the run or pass game

We give them credit of doing the same thing

as 15 of his last 31 opponents

Stop the run stop the Bills

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Man looking at the wont pull the trigger plays on the all-22. Standard data for Tentative Tyrod

Ummm... what?

Dude, what were you watching? There's a play he's rolling to his left that's pretty clearly designed to #42 where O'Leary comes open in the middle of the field. Taylor sees him and doesn't throw it and goes back to #42.

Why?

Probably because the difficulty of that throw to O'Leary was significantly higher considering the way he was running and the defenders running straight at him and the goal was just to get a first down and #42 would have had that if he could have held onto the damn ball.

What the All-22 confirms is that there may be a couple plays where Taylor could have thrown it to another guy, but our guys were blanketed by Panthers defenders.

I really don't know what All-22 you're watching :doh:

Man looking at the wont pull the trigger plays on the all-22. Standard data for Tentative Tyrod

Like this one: https://twitter.com/YardsPerPass/status/909941669579100160

or this one:https://twitter.com/YardsPerPass/status/909943076826812417

Where are you watching this because all ive seen on yards per pass thus far is blanketed receivers and little time to throw.

Edit: Ive seen the one slant he could have hit from our endzone. So there is one play so far. Where else?

Edited by Scott7975

Probably because the difficulty of that throw to O'Leary was significantly higher considering the way he was running and the defenders running straight at him and the goal was just to get a first down and #42 would have had that if he could have held onto the damn ball.

Unquote

Difficulty ...........

Significantly higher .........

He was running .......

Not that hard to see the same faults

Ummm... what?

Dude, what were you watching? There's a play he's rolling to his left that's pretty clearly designed to #42 where O'Leary comes open in the middle of the field. Taylor sees him and doesn't throw it and goes back to #42.

Why?

What the All-22 confirms is that there may be a couple plays where Taylor could have thrown it to another guy, but our guys were blanketed by Panthers defenders.

I really don't know what All-22 you're watching :doh:

Ready check this timeline there hero

https://twitter.com/cover_1_/status/909918697401221121

Like this one: https://twitter.com/YardsPerPass/status/909941669579100160

or this one:https://twitter.com/YardsPerPass/status/909943076826812417

Where are you watching this because all ive seen on yards per pass thus far is blanketed receivers and little time to throw.

Edit: Ive seen the one slant he could have hit from our endzone. So there is one play so far. Where else?

How about this one. Watch Zay WIDE Open on the dig

https://twitter.com/cover_1_/status/909918697401221121