I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor was awful today, but I have to say, Cam Newton was not much better. Carolina's not going anywhere with him this year. He is NOT a franchise QB.

Newton was the league MVP just two years ago on a 15-1 Panthers team that steamrolled to the superbowl.

But yes he's certainly not playing anywhere close to his capability because he's obviously not healthy and that's the real reason why this game was close to begin with.

run run pass on at least 5 drives. nahman. Tyrod isnt a great QB at all but that gameplan sucked donkey balls. they need to let him throw the ball sink or swim

Peterson would have been killed by Carolina's defense. But TT didn't have a good day at all. neither did the line. Last play should have been a TD.

Word.

Newton was the league MVP just two years ago on a 15-1 Panthers team that steamrolled to the superbowl.

But yes he's certainly not playing anywhere close to his capability because he's obviously not healthy and that's the real reason why this game was close to begin with.

Yeah, it's silly. Cam has practiced or played all offseason. His oline sucked and he still Madeline great passes.

Cam is what Tyrod wants to be when he grows up.

It's not at all obvious that Newton's not healthy. He was not listed on the injury report and he moved around very well out there. He's just not an accurate passer. He had a great season in 2015, but that was two years ago and he's stunk since then.

Watkins on the roster instead of Matthews, the Bills win.

And I'm fine with Matthews. But if you wanted the best chance to win, you keep Sammy and add JM. That's a real NFL receiving core.

Tyrod isn't the answer but they did him no favors.

yeah, a guy with a big mouth that quits in the SB on his team.

Jim Kelly? :)

And I'm fine with Matthews. But if you wanted the best chance to win, you keep Sammy and add JM. That's a real NFL receiving core.

Tyrod isn't the answer but they did him no favors.

Jim Kelly? :)

Agree with number one. Number two I don't. JK was tough. Newton was afraid to jump on a fumble.