I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

I don't disagree with this. But I don't understand why they kept him, taking away what he does best. It's pointless.

For all of the "direction" talk surrounding this new regime, there has been some strange decisions IMO. I can't make heads or tails of most of the moves Beane has made. The roster is very strange and there have been some some subtractions that I can't really understand. The depth (at several positions on this team) is as poor as I can remember. I'm not saying I'm doubting the people in charge, but I certainly don't feel confident based on what's happened to this point.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of the "direction" talk surrounding this new regime, there has been some strange decisions IMO. I can't make heads or tails of most of the moves Beane has made. The roster is very strange and there have been some some subtractions that I can't really understand. The depth (at several positions on this team) is as poor as I can remember. I'm not saying I'm doubting the people in charge, but I certainly don't feel confident based on what's happened to this point.

How I feel too.

Im loving some of NFL.coms next gen stuff. I just found it. Pretty cool stuff.

pass-chart_TAY764868_2017-reg-2_15056850

pass-chart_TAY764868_2017-reg-1_15050817

passer-rating-vs-league-average_TAY76486

That site is tracking 8+ defenders in the box. It says McCoy has seen 8+ defenders in the box only 11.76% which is 5th lowest. I thought that one would be a lot higher.

nice find

As has been told to certain people till the horse is throught he glue factory

passing stats are only on part of TT's game.....you have to include ALL of his stats including rushing yards and running tds

Now....a clunker like last week is gonna be a real problem...that is my problem with TT right now....consistancy

We repeat this a million times, and they still come back say he accomplished nothing the last two seasons. It's hopeless.

They scored a lot of points-12th and 10th in scoring. Fewest pass attempts because of the strong running game. The defense was the main problem the last two seasons. Now the offense has changed, and we have a bottom five WR corp. Pass blocking still a problem.

What exactly did he accomplish?

I know you will tote those same tired lines about the scoring and how the defense was the problem, but the fact remains that he didn't accomplish anything, and that he was just a cog in a dominant run game offense that allowed him to have limited success in the pass game. When you stop McCoy, you stop TT...simple as that.

You also seem to believe that multiple coaching staffs limit TT's passing because of the run game and not the limitations of TT himself. This is what I call denial, as anyone can see that TT has major deficiencies as a passer.

That would be a great day for him...

His 31 starts have produced 16 games passing with less than 200 yards and 20 games with 1 or less passing TDs.

Lol, that's a good point.

Sad we have witnessed pitiful QB play for years now to the point where 230 yards passing is good. I can't wait to draft a real QB.

I don't even want them to draft a QB high next year. There are to many teams that are going to Finnish worse then us to get the top guy. We are going to get stuck with another over drafted bum like Losman or EJ. I have no faith in this team to either identify the right QB, or coach him once they select him. I want to take the chiefs 1st round pick (right now) and trade it for Cousins. Then you get a guy that's still young and you know can play. You will avoid him going into FA and signing with the 49ers. You extend him right away so he's happy and you put him with this years defense and see what's what. You also still have your own 1st for next year and a ton of other picks to build up the line and WRs. I don't want them to put all their eggs into a rookie. They won't take the right guy, or the right guy will already be drafted. Trade the KC 1 and whatever player or other mid pick the redskins need to unload cousins. They are going to get nothing for him at the end of the season anyway. Give them Tyrod for the rest of the year this year, I don't care. Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

Lol, that's a good point.

I don't even want them to draft a QB high next year. There are to many teams that are going to Finnish worse then us to get the top guy. We are going to get stuck with another over drafted bum like Losman or EJ. I have no faith in this team to either identify the right QB, or coach him once they select him. I want to take the chiefs 1st round pick (right now) and trade it for Cousins. Then you get a guy that's still young and you know can play. You will avoid him going into FA and signing with the 49ers. You extend him right away so he's happy and you put him with this years defense and see what's what. You also still have your own 1st for next year and a ton of other picks to build up the line and WRs. I don't want them to put all their eggs into a rookie. They won't take the right guy, or the right guy will already be drafted. Trade the KC 1 and whatever player or other mid pick the redskins need to unload cousins. They are going to get nothing for him at the end of the season anyway. Give them Tyrod for the rest of the year this year, I don't care.

Great idea (if you can guarantee this is the way it would all go down)! Would the Skins do it? Would Cousins sign an extension with Buffalo? Would Kirk have anybody to throw to or the time to throw it?

I'm not denigrating the idea, just wondering out loud.

As has been told to certain people till the horse is throught he glue factory

passing stats are only on part of TT's game.....you have to include ALL of his stats including rushing yards and running tds

Now....a clunker like last week is gonna be a real problem...that is my problem with TT right now....consistency

consistency? - as in being very good in 8 or more and stinky in only 2 games and not his normal which is the opposite as we've seen the past 2 1/8th seasons. 2 great games and 6 to 8 stinky games. Edited by ShadyBillsFan

28th and 30th in passing in a passing league. Yea, it was super successful...

ill give you a pass for the Rigby avi so I wont smoke you, but you do know we were bottom in the league in pass attempts right, a car thats driven on the weekends is gonna have less miles then a car driven everyday.