Cherrybone

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We should start another cooking thread soon. Tailgating seems a good excuse

We have a steady stream of all kinds of foods coming off fresh all morning and postgame but the wings coming out of the fryer just kinda' trump everything else........Frier Bob aka BUFFALOBART on TSW......he's awfully good at it.

We have a steady stream of all kinds of foods coming off fresh all morning and postgame but the wings coming out of the fryer just kinda' trump everything else........Frier Bob aka BUFFALOBART on TSW......he's awfully good at it.

It still blows my mind what a mystery buffalo wings are for cooks in most cities. It shouldn't be so hard to find them. And here I am daydreaming about them.

Because message board = a very, very small portion of the fan base. Going to a game = a much larger portion of the fan base. People come to forums to gripe, complain, kill time. People go to a game to have fun with family/friends.

This.

Plus the internet separation as noted before...

Plus honestly most people you meet at games don't really know **** about the Bills, etc so less likely to argue.

It's truly incredible how many people (nearly all of them not from Buffalo) will go so far out of their way just to ruin a simple thing.

If they'd just treat them like French fries, then toss them in a mixing bowl of Frank's and butter they would be better than 90% of wings not made in the 716 area code. How hard is that?

Because on the internet every one can talk trash while they remain hidden behind a keyboard. In real life they wait to talk trash about you when you walk away.

Yeah, it is like this everywhere. Fairly obvious answer to a childish question.

Again, welcome! Hey, being new doesn't make you an idiot. New is new, and idiot is idiot. I was new once, but I didn't need new threads to attract fire for the attention.

Wait a minute... I thought new was new and D.C. Tom designated the idiots? Guess I'll have to go re-read the TOS.

It just doesn't seem right to start a cooking thread, it has to just evolve organically from something cooking has less than zero to do with.

This thread would seem to have less than zero to do with cooking... and yet it was started by someone who calls themself "cherrybone." Coincidence or invitation?

I just find it quite amusing when I meet fans in person and they're the total opposite of what this board represent. BBM wasn't that much different from this board and my first time bringing my family to a Bills game my first initial thought was we would be surrounded by a bunch of snobby fans that were most likely unapproachable.

However it was the total opposite. I was treated as if I was family. My family and I left the game with a great impression and not what I run into on these boards and what some of the media says. I know these boards are also represented by people from all over but I know there are some right from the area that gives a bad perception of who Bills fans are. I just wonder why such a big difference?

That's one of the reason a lot of them can't get under my skin. I know that my experience amongst Bills fans up close and personal is a heck of a experience. And this board couldn't change that. 4yrs straight and my family and I never had a bad experience and we always run into great people

how many people on TBD have you met? I don't mean newbies from Bbmb

I'm quite certain that I've met some of this site's posters in person. But, I don't think I would ever let them know who I was online. They might make fun of me, and question my football knowledge, and I don't think I could handle that, emotionally.

People very rarely look like their avatar

I look like my avatar on the inside.

Oh the imagined crocodile tears of victimhood. :cry: You have been unjustly aggrieved. If you stopped the inane stream of consciousness and sometimes LAMP threads your perceived troubles would disappear.

This from someone who makes regular victimhood posts about Colin Kaepernick! You really are the pot calling the kettle black! #Hypocrite

Don't worry Cherrybone... you will learn that those who are giving you ish are themselves massive hypocrites. I've been at TBD since the second year it existed and you will always get these kinds of posters here, and his big post number proves it.

This from someone who makes regular victimhood posts about Colin Kaepernick! You really are the pot calling the kettle black! #Hypocrite

Don't worry Cherrybone... you will learn that those who are giving you ish are themselves massive hypocrites. I've been at TBD since the second year it existed and you will always get these kinds of posters here, and his big post number proves it.

You joined in 2008? Tbd started Before 2006

You joined in 2008? Tbd started Before 2006

I deleted my old account and got a new one. I used to be RabidBillsFanInVA and was a regular member of the Virginia Beach Bills Backers back in my younger days.

Seeing others pick on this guy for expressing what he sees is just ridiculous. Cherrybone doesn't deserve this bull ish...

As if I give a **** what you have to say. Kaep's not a victim of anything, he chose his cause willingly and has to accept the consequences. Your moronic politics are so bleepin transparent. Now shoo fly!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

As if I give a **** what you have to say. Kaep's not a victim of anything, he chose his cause willingly and has to accept the consequences. Your moronic politics are so bleepin transparent. Now shoo fly!

WOW.. you sure went to "imagined crocodile tears of victimhood" and "aggrieved" yourself REALLY FAST, huh?

There you go, Cherrybone, Exhibits A, B, C...

The original TBD emerged from the Rochester D&C website. I joined that in 1998. Anyone remember when Scott took it over?

I sure miss Sue, the BIGGEST Andre fan on TBD and the rest of the old gang... they really made TBD fun.

Don't give yourself that much credit. You are irrelevant.

I rest my case. You made it easy. Ciao...

That's so far from the truth. There are plenty that hide behind their keys. Its cool though.

I don't have troubles. A message board is the least of my worries. I'm just stating the difference that's all. You're another one I knew was coming. Now there's one more. I know he's definitely coming.

It seems to me that you end up being at odds with multiple people whenever you start a thread.

Of course, that's just my observation and could easily be wrong.

Not very easily, though.

Hold on. Someone attacks me and I'm the problem?

Why should I take guff from a nobody pretend defense counselor? Not doing it.

Just feels you've been mixing it up a lot lately. It's pretty easy to let posts roll off your back. But if you have more fun getting in the mud, have at it.

Well have fun. You and the rest of the crew don't bother me at all. If you get a kick out of it enjoy yourself. One thing you'll never get an insult out of me. Like I said that's to easy and cowardly. If I have to get that personal I'd rather do it face to face. Enjoy the rest of season

It seems like you insulted multiple posters on previous threads, basically calling them losers because "this board is their life"

I think the boards great and the fans in person are great. If you don't like some people on this board, there is an ignore function.

Been coming here for many years and it has been chippy lately though.

But the members of this board are awesome. I attended a TBD cookout in maybe 2002 or 2003. Everyone I met was very pleasant, I think you are letting a few people give you a bad image of this board cherrybone.

Edited by CDogg20