The funny thing about this board and meeting fans in person

Cherrybone

That's so far from the truth. There are plenty that hide behind their keys. Its cool though.

I don't have troubles. A message board is the least of my worries. I'm just stating the difference that's all. You're another one I knew was coming. Now there's one more. I know he's definitely coming.

Plenty or a few?

I came here in march as a Bills fan first and 99.9% have been great to the bbmb refugee. Stir **** up and cause division... expect ****...

Try to get to know people and be a fan and there are good people here

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty or a few?

I came here in march as a Bills fan first and 99.9% have been great to the bbmb refugee. Stir **** up and cause division... expect ****...

Try to get to know people and be a fan and there are good people here

Welcome to you and I appreciate your common sense!

Bills fans are awesome in general.

This place and BBMB are like fraternity's. You gotta earn trust and allegiance.

I haven't met too many douches here... show respect and you will be respected.... that's pretty much life my friend

Yea, it's pretty low key here for the most part. Ironically the loudest and most abrasive posters seem to be the ones that also are the most offended around these parts any given day.

A lot of "how dare these monsters expect me to respect basic social norms" lately

Well have fun. You and the rest of the crew don't bother me at all. If you get a kick out of it enjoy yourself. One thing you'll never get an insult out of me. Like I said that's to easy and cowardly. If I have to get that personal I'd rather do it face to face. Enjoy the rest of season

The crews watching. Lol dude dont letshit affect you, the fact you wrote the last paragraph shows that ur letting it affect you. Jus let it go. No one is losing sleep over cherrybone so enjoy Bills football with your family n don't lose sleep when people roast you on a message board.

You were the first one I talked too in a thread I believe in march.

Besides Blokes and the other bbmb users I knew I believe you were the first one I conversed with in the refugee thread lmao

Again, welcome! Hey, being new doesn't make you an idiot. New is new, and idiot is idiot. I was new once, but I didn't need new threads to attract fire for the attention.

Amazingly, Badol is a really good guy in person, and even more remarkable, only a know-three-quarters-of-it-all.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

I honestly have no idea what John C is talkin' bout I've never had any conflict with anyone at a tailgate let alone someone from TBD.

My group used to host the unofficial TBD tailgate for many years.......even though NONE of them actually knew what TBD was(and most still don't :lol: )........very gracious, inclusive group of folks from all walks of life. :thumbsup:

Again, welcome! Hey, being new doesn't make you an idiot. New is new, and idiot is idiot. I was new once, but I didn't need new threads to attract fire for the attention.

I'd rather not attract attention for idiotic takes.

I come here because I can talk football with other people daily. I only get that fix around other coaches and players so this is home away from home.

Without the stress