Bills "can't wait to unleash Tyrod Taylor"

HappyDays

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't news. It was obvious in preseason to anyone that has a clue that they were working on stuff. He will play football this week. He will move around and try to be a playmaker. The hope was to clean up some fundamentals without sacrificing his playmaking ability (just sacrificing his playmakers). They took the preseason to try to clean that up.

True but it's still good to get confirmation from the QB coach.

Maybe he'll be picked for his third pro bowl in a row.

Cue the hate......

The dude was an alternate. There were people voted in ahead of him. They either couldn't or chose not to play, in turn he finally got the nod.

Moreover, who the ef even cares about the Pro Bowl anymore?

The dude was an alternate. There were people voted in ahead of him. They either couldn't or chose not to play, in turn he finally got the nod.

Moreover, who the ef even cares about the Pro Bowl anymore?

Cue the hate and the hate thou cometh.

1. Did i say he wasnt an alternate? He was selected to the pro bowl consecutive years. Fact.

2. There are 32 starting QB's in the NFL. Any of those 32 coulda been alternates. Theres a reason they werent and he was. You're surely bright enough to figure that one out on your own.

3. Caring about the pro bowl is irrelevant to the discussion.

I expect us to pass the ball more than people expect. Well still be a running team primarily but I think the percentages will get back to over 50% passing. Could be wrong but that's my perception of things based on this coaching staff.

IMO we're going to be like the 2011&2012 Texans that he coached to success, they won their division two years in a row and did it with Delhomme and Schaub at QB. They had a dynamic back in Foster and ran him at a very high rate while having a relatively conservative passing game. If I had to guess I'd say that's what they're shooting for this year with McCoy and Taylor.

Someone needs to go too the bar in Lackawana and get Doug Whaley's on the record opinion. I am skeptical.

This isn't news. It was obvious in preseason to anyone that has a clue that they were working on stuff. He will play football this week. He will move around and try to be a playmaker. The hope was to clean up some fundamentals without sacrificing his playmaking ability (just sacrificing his playmakers). They took the preseason to try to clean that up.

A dismal failure.

Year 7 and he is still learning how to be comfortable in the pocket? I'd love for him to be the guy long term but I just don't see it.

This

Can't wait to see the defense play some defense.

Not relevant to TT.

Good read. Thanks for sharing.

I can't wait for Sunday!!

I am really pulling for Tyrod to play well. I knew what we were seeing in preseason wasn't the offense. They were working on specific little sets of plays each preseason game. Very anxious to see what this offense truly looks like. Hopefully execution will be at a good level. Sucks that TT didn't get to play much in preseason again. We seen what happened last season when Rex was too scared of injury to play any of the starters. It took TT and the offense a couple of games to get in sync. Hope that doesn't happen this year.

...,so then is it safe to assume that the logical flip side to this proclamation is that he has been "held back" or perhaps "harnessed" up to this point?.......one would assume we are unleashing a caged animal, right??....

we'll know in less than 48 hrs?

clock-animated-gif-19.gif

are you ready for some football!!!