So Boldin retired?

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matthews is a pretty established #1 - not dominant or anything - but legit #1 NFL WR

I disagree completely. My feeling is that he's a Stevie Johnson type #1. He was a #1 because the other options sucked, not because he was so good. Stats are pretty good. Stats don't tell the whole story. He's a pretty good WR in my estimation, but ideally a #2. Not to mention his contract is up after this season and will hopefully not be paid 8+ mill per year by the Bills.

Please tell me the three ahead of him. if you think Agholor is better, that's all I need to know

He wasn't number 4 but he is a legit number 2 wr. Not a number 1 wr.

Our wr corp consists of Matthews and a rookie in Jones at this point. Not good.

Edited by What a Tuel

How do they go from Tate and Powell and 7-9 to Zay and Jordan Matthews and 4-12?

I really don't understand all this whining about players who were barely on the field last year.

Tate i understand but i actually like Powell.

Kind of glad he will have a shot at making the 53 man roster now honestly...

As soon as we get a decent franchise QB, nobody will remember any of this, including trading Sammy.

That is what makes me Laugh. Come next year around draft time folks will be all happy we have all these picks...until Beane doesn't pick who they (the draft guru's they are) feel should be picked lol

Get the franchise QB, let him play, they might get over it. Until he makes one mistake, has one bad game then they want to cut or trade him, fire Terry and Kim, Brandon and Sean and set the stadium on fire or something like that

What? He was the FOURTH receiver in Philly.

Agholor 36rec 365 yds

Lucas rookie

Gibson rookie

Hollins rookie

Jeffery 52rec 821 yds

Ward rookie

Treggs 3 rec 80 yds

Turner 9 rec 126 yds

Watford rookie

Williams rookie

Davis rookie

Johnson rookie

Smith 20 rec 267 yards

Jordan Matthews 73 rec 804 yards

When you post nonsense. Yikes

I disagree completely. My feeling is that he's a Stevie Johnson type #1. He was a #1 because the other options sucked, not because he was so good. Stats are pretty good. Stats don't tell the whole story. He's a pretty good WR in my estimation, but ideally a #2. Not to mention his contract is up after this season and will hopefully not be paid 8+ mill per year by the Bills.

Matthews was a legitimate first round prospect. Stevie was a seventh rounder