Nate Peterman Love .. anyone vs. 2018 QB draft??

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peterman impressed me with the way he stepped up in the pocket and made throws over the middle. I'd like to see more of him in the preseason and have him develop on the roster as QB2.

We all know that we're going to draft a top QB, but it's nice to have this guy in the mix.

While I don't think he's the QB of the future I can't help but think that he's a better fit for the WCO than TT. I can't see him overtaking TT but I can see them turning to Peterman mid season if TT doesn't improve. Poise is a term thrown around loosely and is often overrated but he looks to have it. He looks like a guy that knows how to play QB. Hopefully his arm knows how to get the ball there.

and Yates's throw to end the game is why he won't be a backup. The announcers said there was a miscommunication.... It was a misread by Yates. You can't see the DB sit on the under route and have the WR make the correct adjustment and throw it right to the DB. A little loft over his head and the Bills win this game and maybe Yates could be considered as a backup while Peterman is developing. What a brain fart when his job is on the line. Gotta make that read.

and Yates's throw to end the game is why he won't be a backup. The announcers said there was a miscommunication.... It was a misread by Yates. You can't see the DB sit on the under route and have the WR make the correct adjustment and throw it right to the DB. A little loft over his head and the Bills win this game and maybe Yates could be considered as a backup while Peterman is developing. What a brain fart when his job is on the line. Gotta make that read.

And it's already obvious Peterman makes that adjustment.