Chris Gragg signs with Jets

WMDman

Gragg is a bumm... :lol:

The only good thing about this Jets team is their wide receiver corp...

McCown is what he is... Sackenberg is terrible... As bad as he's played, Bryce Petty is their only hope, unless they get Kaepernick...

Saw the Jets waived KD Cannon WR from Baylor to make room for Gragg. Leading up to the draft, I wanted us to grab Cannon in the later rounds, so would not mind looking at him now that he's available. Major deep threat who produced a lot in college.

I liked Cannon as a late flier / UDFA too.

Pleased for Gragg, always felt like there was some untapped potential there we never quite got to the bottom of.

The reason why O'leary is here over Gragg is because O'Leary actually blocks

and....while off to a slow start O'Leary showed steady improvement......when people talk about TT not looking at open receivers this appeared to happen quite a bit with O'Leary.....I think shorter completions to TE's will be much more of this year's offense

What a dirty hit on Gragg by DeAngelo Hall

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2016/08/26/watch-bills-te-chris-gragg-suffers-apparent-knee-injury-vs-redskins/

What goes around comes around

An MRI confirmed Redskins FS DeAngelo Hall tore his ACL Week 3 against the Giants
Mon, Sep 26, 2016
Edited by ALF

and....while off to a slow start O'Leary showed steady improvement......when people talk about TT not looking at open receivers this appeared to happen quite a bit with O'Leary.....I think shorter completions to TE's will be much more of this year's offense

If O'Leary were really progressing well, I don't think the Bills would have interest in Barnidge.

What makes you say that? The Bills spent a ton of time in last year's training camp trying to improve their short and intermediate passing game over the middle (remember all the "OVER THE MIDDLE" posts from Astro's camp reviews.) It didn't lead to any sort of improvement once the season started.

If O'Leary were really progressing well, I don't think the Bills would have interest in Barnidge.

Not necksarilly. McDermot was concerned about Clay's knee, and if he is out we would have O'leary(if progressed enough to be counted) and ?????