USA Today....Bills are going 4-12.....

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess we don't have to bother playing the season since we already know the outcome. :)

I'd be shocked if we wound up there, but it might not be the worst thing in the long run. (Not to be that guy, but...)

I really hope the Jets mess up and do much better than 1-15.

I actually wouldn't mind this outcome.

We would have the 3rd or 4th pick overall in a QB heavy draft and somewhere around the 16th for the Chiefs pick.

I'd rather see us miss the playoffs and have a shiny new QB than go 8-8 for seemingly the 20th season in a row and remain in "QB purgatory" forever, hoping for a 10-6 season and a whiff of the playoffs.

Well, I guess we don't have to bother playing the season since we already know the outcome. :)

I'd be shocked if we wound up there, but it might not be the worst thing in the long run. (Not to be that guy, but...)

I really hope the Jets mess up and do much better than 1-15.

True...we'd be tied for 5th worse record.....plus, they have KC at 8-8....hummm....lol

I think people take these things the wrong way occasionally. I don't think of it as they think the bills are a bad team and can't win. They see it as a weaker roster meaning a key injury or 2 and the season can be a disaster. Sammy isn't the most healthy weapon, tyrod plays through it but gets dinged up multiple times a game, if shady goes down could be huge as well.

So a key injury or two they might not be so off.

Every team gets injuries. But not many teams have as many holes as we do.

I am still waiting for the Better Homes and Gardens prediction before I form an opinion....

Chargers making the playoffs -- that would be good for Coach Lynn...He would be the star of the new coaching class...McD would be the dud..

Edited by JoeF