USA Today....Bills are going 4-12.....

Guest NeckBeard

now that you say it...i don't think i've seen the usa today anywhere but in a hotel in a decade.

Last quarter, when traveling for work, I read a USA Today ("awww, isn't this colorful news cute?") in a Denny's while trying to power through the Grand Slam. The Denny's was next to my hotel. You are on the right track, teef.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last quarter, when traveling for work, I read a USA Today ("awww, isn't this colorful news cute?") in a Denny's while trying to power through the Grand Slam. The Denny's was next to my hotel. You are on the right track, teef.

i think we have to give major the credit on this one for breaking it wide open.

Guest NeckBeard

i think we have to give major the credit on this one for breaking it wide open.

HAHA! And I should have also mentioned that the USA Today and New Coke fall into the same bucket of my collective memory. Sure, they emerged 2 or 3 years apart, but New Coke was awful, and it failed. The USA Today, like many brands, mystifies me with both its glaring lack of quality and its lengthy existence. It reminds me of Amway.

HAHA! And I should have also mentioned that the USA Today and New Coke fall into the same bucket of my collective memory. Sure, they emerged 2 or 3 years apart, but New Coke was awful, and it failed. The USA Today, like many brands, mystifies me with both its glaring lack of quality and its lengthy existence. It reminds me of Amway.

I think you meant "Amtrak".

Guest NeckBeard

I think you meant "Amtrak".

I forgot to mention Amtrak, but I definitely meant Amway. Somehow, in my third year of college I'd gotten sucked into selling for them. Even New Coke left a better aftertaste. ;-)