Mike Waufle - Wired for Sound

JoeF

This is the sanitary Wauf. On Hard Knocks, dude was a little more colorful. This is probably the only 2 minutes of footage they could use.

Hope his style works with/on/for Marcel. He just doesn't look like he wants it.

The Hard Knocks stuff is classic....definitely the sanitary version.

This is the sanitary Wauf. On Hard Knocks, dude was a little more colorful. This is probably the only 2 minutes of footage they could use.

so he doesn't look like he wants it? I didn't see that at all but I'm not one who can judge by ones look. especially in what appeared to be a serious situation. looked more like concentration but what do I know, based off the look on his face?

I think, in my opinion, looks aside, Waufle will be the best coach he has had pushing him since Saban. which can lead to nothing but good.

here's to hoping the big man can lead these big men to a successful unit going forward.

Marcel wanted it with Schwartz. Rex's defense sucked and didn't take advantage of his strengths.

And I go both ways with this type of coaching. I hated coaches who just screamed at you and tried to embarrass you. But there's nothing wrong with hard coaching but you have to form a connection with a player.

At least this guy wasn't a total prick like Gregg Williams. Players must hate playing for that guy. I wanted to punch him.

What most Bills fans wish Waufle had said to Dareus: "You're a disgrace, you know that? I wish I was talking to JJ Watt right now. JJ Watt deserved be taken 3rd overall in 2011, whereas YOU should have gone in the 2nd or 3rd with that overrated contract you've got. Now get out there and convince the fans and the local media that you CARE!"

What most Bills fans wish Waufle had said to Dareus: "You're a disgrace, you know that? I wish I was talking to JJ Watt right now. JJ Watt deserved be taken 3rd overall in 2011, whereas YOU should have gone in the 2nd or 3rd with that overrated contract you've got. Now get out there and convince the fans and the local media that you CARE!"

is that what they wish he would say?

thanks detective.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

have been saying all offseason this coach is gonna be the wild card that nobody has been talking about..... he coached up what was arguably a top 3 d-line over the last 2-3 years for the ram and if you watch any of his hard knock clips he will make you wanna get up off your couch and go to friggin war!

if this guy can light a fire under 99's butt..... game on baby!!!!

It doesn't look like he wants it from what 20 seconds of footage? Good grief!

You have no clue how much Marcel "wants it".

He did talk about Waufle recently though. You should check it out.

Lame

Marcel wanted it with Schwartz. Rex's defense sucked and didn't take advantage of his strengths.

And I go both ways with this type of coaching. I hated coaches who just screamed at you and tried to embarrass you. But there's nothing wrong with hard coaching but you have to form a connection with a player.

At least this guy wasn't a total prick like Gregg Williams. Players must hate playing for that guy. I wanted to punch him.

Yeah, I would hate playing under a coach like him, but Im also self-motivated. He could be exactly what Marcel needs to get back on track. Dareus was best under Saban, and he's no softy.

have been saying all offseason this coach is gonna be the wild card that nobody has been talking about..... he coached up what was arguably a top 3 d-line over the last 2-3 years for the ram and if you watch any of his hard knock clips he will make you wanna get up off your couch and go to friggin war!

if this guy can light a fire under 99's butt..... game on baby!!!!

Nobody has been talking about this guy? Lol, okay.

There's more to coaching than just repeating what internet trolls post in the comments on social media.

Pretty much my thoughts too.

Some players will respect his approach and go hard for him, others will tune him out because they view him as a huge prick.

My favorite part was when Waufle said to Dareus, "See how many times you can get in the backfield. There ain't going to be nobody that can block you. ... Get in the backfield and disrupt, that's what all the great ones have done."

No more Dareus at NT tying up blockers. I know he can do that incredibly well, but it's a waste of talent.

^^^^^

This. That nonverbal from Dareus spoke volumes. Not so sure he'll be dining at the Waufle House.

^^^^^

This. That nonverbal from Dareus spoke volumes. Not so sure he'll be dining at the Waufle House.

This is a concern.

MD don't like what is being served, I hope Bills can find a way to find someone who does.

I have zero attachment to Dareus any longer.

Not most Bills fans. Sounds like you personally. Funny how you overlook his pro bowls and all pro selection. Those things did happen, and for good reason. Why some want to act like he's never been good baffles me.

Edited by purple haze

My favorite part was when Waufle said to Dareus, "See how many times you can get in the backfield. There ain't going to be nobody that can block you. ... Get in the backfield and disrupt, that's what all the great ones have done."

No more Dareus at NT tying up blockers. I know he can do that incredibly well, but it's a waste of talent.

That has to be music to his ears! If he's unhappy, maybe it's because he has to buckle both helmet straps and Kyle gets to wear his favorite fishing cap? :)

(Seriously, is Kyle OK?)

Not most Bills fans. Sounds like you personally. Funny how you overlook his pro bowls and all pro selection. Those things did happen, and for good reason. Why some want to act like he's never been good baffles me.

i think his rap is he has been inconsistent except his contract year. and who wouldnt rather have JJ Watt. honestly and thats not even a knock on Dareus

I love this guy. If Dareus screws around, doesnt give full effort, doesnt buy in or whatever, he is gone.

Past time to keep players with Potential that is flashed if and when they feel lime it. We need constant contribution.

Its not economically feasible to cut Marcel....what they need to do is find ways to motivate him.

I love this guy. If Dareus screws around, doesnt give full effort, doesnt buy in or whatever, he is gone.

Past time to keep players with Potential that is flashed if and when they feel lime it. We need constant contribution.

If I have learned anything about the NFL, position coaches are way more important than all pro players

If I have learned anything about the NFL, position coaches are way more important than all pro players

I believe it is the sum of the whole that makes a team tick the way it does, down to the player on game day.