Uh oh....Is Sammy injured again? His arm?

A miserable spectator doesn't buy gear and season tix...if you want to make excuses for yet another injury to #14, go ahead. But that's not my definition of a fan.

Does your daddy buy you this stuff, cuz based on this thread I'm assuming you're a 16-year-old crazy facebook stalker chick.

well some, if not many, posters here may not be familiar with a Rich Homie Quan song -for sure I'm not. But thanks for the interpretation.

50 thousand dollars on ya bit@h who wanna !@#$ me

Got her screaming like ooh, ooh, ooh

Words I live by.

Edited by Cripple Creek

Pain on my sleeve idk why I walk around with it 1f4af.png1f4af.png

20046435_864381350395239_678905081518957

If this is, indeed, a song, he chose it for a reason....something is hurting. The pain tolerance thing once again rears its ugly head.

The song is called "Ain't Worried" - I think we'll be ok... :rolleyes:

70 catches a season is less than 4 1/2 a game, hopefully 100 catches, 10 td's, and a half a dozen big plays, then you're talking, just my opinion.

Not sure Taylor can connect with him much more than that given Taylor sporadic accuracy and the fact that Sammy will likely be double covered much of the time. The point is, if he's healthy and productive, do you offer him the big money given his history of injuries (as a Bill)?

Not sure Taylor can connect with him much more than that given Taylor sporadic accuracy and the fact that Sammy will likely be double covered much of the time. The point is, if he's healthy and productive, do you offer him the big money given his history of injuries (as a Bill)?

20100428_8ball_250x375.jpg

I don't think he has heart issues. Sleeve is another term for forearm...or a full arm tattoo. Maybe he went and got a full arm tattoo??

No, I mean emotional pain my friend. :thumbsup:

Poor trolling job is poor. For those of you who haven't figured out its trolling, Sammy posted lyrics to a Rich Homie Quan song and this doofus is now saying Sammy is injured

So Sammy listens to these new wave of sh*t rappers? :lol:

Poor trolling job is poor. For those of you who haven't figured out its trolling, Sammy posted lyrics to a Rich Homie Quan song and this doofus is now saying Sammy is injured

This is why I don't frequent this site much in the off season :lol: