Uh oh....Is Sammy injured again? His arm?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it is a reference to "wearing your heart on your sleeve" and he is saying his heart hurts for some reason?

I don't think he has heart issues. Sleeve is another term for forearm...or a full arm tattoo. Maybe he went and got a full arm tattoo??

Poor trolling job is poor. For those of you who haven't figured out its trolling, Sammy posted lyrics to a Rich Homie Quan song and this doofus is now saying Sammy is injured

Let's be positive for a change re Sammy. If he catches 70 balls this season and stays healthy, will the Bills offer him the big money he'll demand (and get somewhere else)?

70 catches a season is less than 4 1/2 a game, hopefully 100 catches, 10 td's, and a half a dozen big plays, then you're talking, just my opinion.

You're reaching man. This can mean many things. It can mean he wears his heart on his sleeve , doesn't know why he continues to carry himself like that. I don't know what it means but judging by the picture and the 100 emoji it doesn't seem to be anything negative or any type of injury.

Oh and he destroyed the Skins secondary there. We need 14 for 16 games. No doubt he'll put up elite numbers and hopefully remain a Bill.

Poor trolling job is poor. For those of you who haven't figured out its trolling, Sammy posted lyrics to a Rich Homie Quan song and this doofus is now saying Sammy is injured

I thought it was lyrics , good catch. Yeah this was a super reach by the op

Nice... now based on my rudimentary interpretation of that song, what I infer is Sammy is embracing the message of not caring about his colleagues or teammates and instead focusing on his owning looming payday.

Pretty sure the number of serious responses mean it's a good troll job.

what the !@#$ is a "rich homie quan?"

Edited by joesixpack

Pain on my sleeve idk why I walk around with it 1f4af.png1f4af.png

20046435_864381350395239_678905081518957

So I'm supposed to know this is a song?

Have you ever heard of a guy reciting a song because it parallels a physical condition in his own life?

"I left my heart in San Fransisco"

"I ain't as good as I once was"

"In Your Eyes"

If this is, indeed, a song, he chose it for a reason....something is hurting. The pain tolerance thing once again rears its ugly head.

well some, if not many, posters here may not be familiar with a Rich Homie Quan song -for sure I'm not. But thanks for the interpretation.

Sammy Watkins, Clemson , Drafted 2014

#26 Redskins, Brashuad Breeland, Clemson, Drafted 2014

He is messing with his classmate.

Sammy is getting trolled bad in his facebook there. It seems like in every post somebody is on his case about injuries.

Seems like every time Sam is active on social media, he says something stupid, too.