[Vague Title]Jersey

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you said current player.

That better no sad. Just got a Kent Hull jersey off of NFL.com. I'll wear this season with immense pride.

Thing is, every time I get a new players jersey, they're gone. Lynch, price, McGahee, Owens to name a few. My favorites now are old school - Kelly, Bruce, Smerlas, Hull.

Hey fellow Bills fans, hope all is well. I am going to buy a new jersey this year, and thought I would get some opinions from you before I make a purchase. I want to get a current player, I understand the old greats are the safe bet, I have a Jackson and Thurman jersey. If you was buying a jersey of a current player, who would you pick? I would love a Sammy jersey, but is he gone next year? Same with Mccoy, how long will he be around? I apologize if this has been discussed recently, I tried to search. Thanks for any input/opinions

Kyle.

Likely his last season, and will be a classic just like Thomas and Jackson.

Rocking it this year, you might be able to get it autographed even if at Camp.

http://www.billsnflofficialprostore.com/images//nike_nfl_jerseys/nike_buffalo_bills/nike_bills_962.jpg

but buying a jersey would be a rather big deal for me.

i think carrying the Torch is my style with respect to the players still grinding it.

I know you said current player.

That better no sad. Just got a Kent Hull jersey off of NFL.com. I'll wear this season with immense pride.

Thing is, every time I get a new players jersey, they're gone. Lynch, price, McGahee, Owens to name a few. My favorites now are old school - Kelly, Bruce, Smerlas, Hull.

please do not buy any more current player jerseys please. not even #79 of the current roster. Not nice to curse a Buffalo Bill.

Edited by 3rdand12

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. <br /><br />The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.<br /><br />Thank you.

No love for Eric Wood? I would probably go with either Kyle or Eric. McCoy might get consideration. He has been an enthusiastic representative for Buffalo and is a stud besides.

My last jersey was Freddie, and that still feels like a solid purchase. Kyle and Eric are probably the only guys on the current team who have Freddie status.

Hey fellow Bills fans, hope all is well. I am going to buy a new jersey this year, and thought I would get some opinions from you before I make a purchase. I want to get a current player, I understand the old greats are the safe bet, I have a Jackson and Thurman jersey. If you was buying a jersey of a current player, who would you pick? I would love a Sammy jersey, but is he gone next year? Same with Mccoy, how long will he be around? I apologize if this has been discussed recently, I tried to search. Thanks for any input/opinions

I just checked the roster and there's no player with the name of "Vague Title" so you might want to consult the roster before ordering one of those. :unsure:

I like less popular classics. So many Kelly, Thomas, Smith and Reeds out there. I'd go with Bennett, Moulds, Odomes, Fletcher (I have one and get comments on it all the time), Metzelars, Paup. Something like that.

Have a Bennett and a Paup jersey, wear them on game days. Don't think I would buy any of today's because chances are they aren't with the team for long term and seems to be not near as much connection as years ago

Honestly, when my kids were in the jersey wearing phase, they always wanted current players. I just found a good dealer in China and got them that way. I always thought paying > $100 a piece for them was insane just by definition. Plus like you said, who knows how long any player will be around. The $20 a piece I paid (delivered) made me not care if I had to get all 3 kids a new one every season. The NFL frowns on that of course as does the US government, but spending $60 suited me much better than $300+.

Edited by CodeMonkey

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. <br /><br />The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.<br /><br />Thank you.

I don't think anybody here thought that this was a topic on the Channel island.

Classic! Nice job.

Thanks, I hunted it all down and put it together myself.

Fergy was my guy when i was a little kid, and my dad took me to my first game in 1984. So I had to chase down an '84 jersey and make it my own. I love ebay.

Could I get an opinion on this. I like this idea by Berman, however, should they have gone with a numeral "ZERO" or the letter "O" they chose as wagons are circled like an "O".

The letter O or number zero would likely be ovals. The circle would likely be hard to find.

Every year I consider buying a jersey. I just never find a player i am sure is worth buying

NFL Europe Shop has a Jim Kelly '90 replica for £45 at the moment. Just need to work out if my fat arse can fit into a Medium.

I was going to get a Gilmore, not sure there's another player I'm that invested in. Maybe a custom Colton Schmidt :D

NFL Europe Shop has a Jim Kelly '90 replica for £45 at the moment. Just need to work out if my fat arse can fit into a Medium.

I was going to get a Gilmore, not sure there's another player I'm that invested in. Maybe a custom Colton Schmidt :D

a medium? What are you 9?

I would get hull or tasker. My favorites growing up.

But I want a newer Jersey. Not sure who

I also am considering a Boyst. 62. Jersey.

But not a fan of custom jerseys except that but Boyst is a damn good name and I branded myself with hot irons in high school with the number 62

the only suitable jersey is #12, 34, 83, or 78. those will never go out of style. i have a closet full of regret so i have learned my lesson

I'm with you on this, bought too many others (Takeo Spikes, Bledsoe, Losman to name few) I'd never wear again. Personally I'd add Tasker, Bennett, Flutie, Moulds and Fred Jackson on that list, not because they are equal to the HOF group but just because I personally liked them)

Get your own name, it's the coolest.

For me personally I don't like the personalized jersey. I can't say why I just don't.