- Trump is a Russian agent

- Trump not Russian asset, but colluded with Russia

- Trump didn’t collude with Russia, but Russia acted on his behalf

- There was no Russian collusion, but Trump obstructed justice

- There was no obstruction of justice, but AG Barr is a Trump stooge

- We did not spy on the Trump Campaign

- The word "spying" is incendiary language <- YOU ARE HERE

- Some people spied, but it was an accident

- There was intentional spying, but it was predicated on a good, and properly run intelligence operation

- There was spying, it wasn’t based on good intelligence, but it was done by a few rogue bad apples

- We ordered and coordinated the spying, but there was no cover up

- There was a cover up, but not to hide the fact that we tried to rig a federal election

- We tried to rig a federal election, but not with the help of our international allies

- We tried to rig a federal election with the help of our international allies, but did not attempt a coup in order to oust a duly elected President to cover our tracks

- We attempted a coup

edit:  borrowed from somewhere I cannot remember, and improved upon.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

* The one thing that is still not being discussed publicly in the mainstream: what triggered this. It wasn't just the fact Trump won, but it's tied directly to Adm Rogers' discovery of 702 abuse inside the DOJ and FBI by private contractors (Fusion GPS, Crowd Strike, and others). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

- Trump is a Russian agent

- Trump not Russian asset, but colluded with Russia

- Trump didn’t collude with Russia, but Russia acted on his behalf

- There was no Russian collusion, but Trump obstructed justice

- There was no obstruction of justice, but AG Barr is a Trump stooge

- We did not spy on the Trump Campaign

- The word "spying" is incendiary language <- YOU ARE HERE

- Some people spied, but it was an accident

- There was intentional spying, but it was predicated on a good, and properly run intelligence operation

- There was spying, it wasn’t based on good intelligence, but it was done by a few rogue bad apples

- We ordered and coordinated the spying, but there was no cover up

- There was a cover up, but not to hide the fact that we tried to rig a federal election

- We tried to rig a federal election, but not with the help of our international allies

- We tried to rig a federal election with the help of our international allies, but did not attempt a coup in order to oust a duly elected President to cover our tracks

- We attempted a coup

edit:  borrowed from somewhere I cannot remember, and improved upon.

you glossed over a few steps of

Shut Up

You're a Racist

Shut Up

Shut Up You Racist

Shut up

You're only saying Obama spied because you're a racist

Shut up

Spying is the new racist dog whistle

Shut Up

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Twitter account citing "people in room told me" is not a reliable source.

don't follow the same path the MSM took the last two years

It seems to me that most posters on this board are discerning enough to realize that grains (or boulders) of salt are needed for this type of information.

I would rather have read the tweet in the post you are referring to, than not to have seen it at all, which I wouldn't have otherwise.

Now the onus is on me to decide if I want to file it away as potentially interesting third hand information or if I feel compelled to do my own follow up (if possible) to see if it can be verified.

:beer:

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Hedge said:

It seems to me that most posters on this board are discerning enough to realize that grains (or boulders) of salt are needed for this type of information.

I would rather have read the tweet in the post you are referring to, than not to have seen it at all, which I wouldn't have otherwise.

Now the onus is on me to decide if I want to file it away as potentially interesting third hand information or if I feel compelled to do my own follow up (if possible) to see if it can be verified.

:beer:

I agree

My concern is we just spent two years listening to the MSM cite unnamed sources to advance a Narrative leading to an outcome the political left desired (impeachment) ahead of any actual facts or evidence.  With the conclusion of the Mueller report, people critical of the political left and their MSM enablers seem to have fallen into the same trap by citing unnamed sources and leaks from the report in regards to possible spying by the Obama administration

My advice is to keep the powder dry until the report is released.  Then if there is evidence of spying......Republicans Pounce!!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 4/10/2019 at 9:07 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

If only there were several threads with hundreds of pages to them, detailing the how, why, and what he's talking about. ;) 

i havs had a good time watching the yellow dog D's and pundits aghast that the smear job accusations have  come out of left field with NO EVIDENCE.  The nerve of that guy.

wolf had guests on and asked them where these allegations came from and they had no clue.

I wish he would have had Rhino on.   I'm thinking he could have helped them out.

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

i havs had a good time watching the yellow dog D's and pundits aghast that the smear job accusations have  come out of left field with NO EVIDENCE.  The nerve of that guy.

wolf had guests on and asked them where these allegations came from and they had no clue.

I wish he would have had Rhino on.   I'm thinking he could have helped them out.

Wolf would never let someone like DR on his show.  Gregggggy's facts and logic would harsh The Narrative

That’s what’s so confounding about the lefties. They just have closed off any possibility that the allegations against The President are totally bogus. They’ve closed their minds to that and now they’re going to be drinking some bitter medicine. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

That’s what’s so confounding about the lefties. They just have closed off any possibility that the allegations against The President are totally bogus. They’ve closed their minds to that and now they’re going to be drinking some bitter medicine. 

I am feeling the cognitive dissonance in my business partner. We have argued for years now, and he is lashing out a bit because he can't cope with accepting that all the nonsense he has been spouting is wrong, and virtually all my predictions are coming true. He won't admit the source of his irritability of course.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

They know they are in charge and that Trump and his voters are powerless.

I work with a GI doc who hates Trump.  For the past 2 years he'd often make a disparaging comment about Trump and occasionally about colluding with Russia, but he didn't go much farther because he knows I'd say it was all bull####.  So I came in to work on Monday after the Mueller report dropped and there was a cake sitting there that was made by one of the GI nurses who happens to be Russian and happened to be working in his room.  So when I was in-between cases I went into his room and said to her "Hey Natalia, did you make that cake to celebrate the fact that there's no Russian collusion?"  Everyone busted-out laughing, except for the doc, who gave a dry "ha ha." 

Then the next time I worked with him he said "well, collusion wasn't the problem, it was the obstruction."  I rolled my eyes at him and said "no, collusion was the only issue and we'll see what constituted obstruction when no crime occurred and Mueller was able to investigate fully."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Albwan said:

They know they are in charge and that Trump and his voters are powerless.

Exakatickly.  And that's why I've been calling the date any true culprit will be held to account the 12 of never.  There may be a scapegoat here and there but even that is questionable.  And when they have proven out that they can get away with anything, it will be bad news for the next few generations.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Exakatickly.  And that's why I've been calling the date any true culprit will be held to account the 12 of never.  There may be a scapegoat here and there but even that is questionable.  And when they have proven out that they can get away with anything, it will be bad news for the next few generations.

It infuriating, but unfortunately completely true.

No one is going to pay for the collusion fakery, the propaganda, the lies.

Our senators care only about their own agendas and pockets, 

They stall  and posture, accomplishing nothing except creating an illusion

that they are actually doing anything for the American people.

Rome has fallen.

Edited by Albwan

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I understand the resistance to the notion that justice will actually be served... I just disagree. There will be big names held accountable (Comey, Brennan, Clapper) - the only question I have is how high up they'll actually go.

I was reading that Nunes said Comey was one those he sent for criminal referral - however, he supposedly said it on the Hannity radio show last week (Friday?) and I could not make myself listen to it. And since I didn't see any screeching or wailing in the press (or any crowing on conservative blogs) I am suspicious it actually happened. 

However, I do believe there will be charges. Some are so obvious - even to a schlump like me - that it simply would be criminal to not charge them. Convictions though? That is not a foregone conclusion. I forgot who pointed out to me in this forum that they could (would? should?)  be military trials (and my apologies to that person).  That may make it more likely justice will be served. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Incorrect - per Mueller, RR, and Barr. 

Barr said that. Mueller maybe did not find a crime, but we know that colluded. You do trust Mueller, though, right? 

Mueller also said that Russia hacked the DNC and Wikileaks was given the material, and Trump ran around screaming "I Love Wikileaks" 

Collusion! There it is 

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, but what do they know? They're not woke and aren't down with the narrative.

Barr knows how to hide things, it seems like 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Barr said that. Mueller maybe did not find a crime, but we know that colluded. You do trust Mueller, though, right? 

Mueller also said that Russia hacked the DNC and Wikileaks was given the material, and Trump ran around screaming "I Love Wikileaks" 

Collusion! There it is 

Barr knows how to hide things, it seems like 

you're not just an idiot, you're a blithering idiot.

you were supposed to stay home this past weekend and contemplate your bad posting. i see you did not do the required homework.

Edited by Foxx

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You just hate that I am right. Anyone who things Trump was not colluding with Russia is a blind moron. You are dishonest 

How does saying he loves Wikileaks mean he was colluding with Russia? Wikileaks is not Russian. Assange and Putin are not on the same team (and never have been). 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How does saying he loves Wikileaks mean he was colluding with Russia? Wikileaks is not Russian. Assange and Putin are not on the same team (and never have been). 

Horseshit! Did you know that Assmange and Putin once had TWO scoops of ice cream?!? What more proof of them being on the same team as Trump do you need?!?

• Haha (+1) 1