DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I don't take suggestions from people with unhealthy Tim Graham obsessions. I suggest you save them for someone else. 

Does anyone ever take suggestions from Tim Graham?

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

As you would well know. 

I do. It's still amusing to see it deployed by the lefties around here multiple times per day. Doesn't get old.

Now what would really be impressive is if the dimwits on the left could actually come up with their own schtick, rather than utilizing the rubber/glue paradigm to start parroting insults hurled at them (before, of course, proclaiming victory and running away).

I know, I know; I ask too much.

Just now, Koko78 said:

I do. It's still amusing to see it deployed by the lefties around here multiple times per day. Doesn't get old.

Now what would really be impressive is if the dimwits on the left could actually come up with their own schtick, rather than utilizing the rubber/glue paradigm to start parroting insults hurled at them (before, of course, proclaiming victory and running away).

I know, I know; I ask too much.

You are comical as are many of the other wing nuts in the PPP bubble.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You are comical as are many of the other wing nuts in the PPP bubble.  :lol:

You have more ways of saying absolutely nothing of substance than anyone here.  Myself excepted.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

You have more ways of saying absolutely nothing of substance than anyone here.  Myself excepted.

Most of the posts on this subforum say nothing including most of your BS where you continually spin webs of self importance with feeble attempts to prove you're the smartest guy in the room. Take your meds and keep chopping!

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Most of the posts on this subforum say nothing including most of your BS where you continually spin webs of self importance with feeble attempts to prove you're the smartest guy in the room. Take your meds and keep chopping!

Yeah, that would be the part where I said "myself excepted."

I was pretty sure that'd slip by you, and you'd take the opportunity to wallow in a glorious display of "I'll show him, I'll insult him exactly how he just insulted himself!" idiocy.  You certainly came through for me there, kiddo.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I was pretty sure that'd slip by you, and you'd take the opportunity to wallow in a glorious display of "I'll show him, I'll insult him exactly how he just insulted himself!" idiocy.  You certainly came through for me there, kiddo.  :lol:

Might help next time if you bait him in the form of a tweet, so he can copy and paste it.

31 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Except that it didn't. I just wanted to make sure to include you in the daily hilarity of PPP. 

17 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Might help next time if you bait him in the form of a tweet, so he can copy and paste it.

Is that the best you have?  You are lame in addition to being funny for the simple minded drivel you post. 

19 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I'm kinda tempted to create a Twitter account just I can follow and respond to every @DCTom Tweet with "You're an idiot"

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Is that the best you have?  You are lame in addition to being funny for the simple minded drivel you post. 

While it's not the insult you want, it's the insult you deserve.

Just now, Koko78 said:

While it's not the insult you want, it's the insult you deserve.

It's not even an insult you moron because I'd have to GAF what you think for it to be that.  It's your typical weak mindless drivel that means notta. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's not even an insult you moron because I'd have to GAF what you think for it to be that.  It's your typical weak mindless drivel that means notta. 

For someone who claims that he doesn't give a !@#$, you certainly seem to keep replying - becoming more unhinged with each post.

:oops:

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

For someone who claims that he doesn't give a !@#$, you certainly seem to keep replying - becoming more unhinged with each post.

:oops:

Unhinged. Your special web powers detected that huh? Damn you're good.  Please continue to humor yourself wing nut.  Too easy.  :lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz