DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I'd already included myself, so your plan was...to include me again?  When I announced - again - that I'm better than everyone else at yet another trivial stupid thing, and you're still too obtuse to take the swipe at my arrogance?  I hung that slider over the plate for you...and not only did you not hit it, you struck out looking while trying for a field goal?

You suck at this.  A lot.  On a scale from 1 to 10, one being "don't suck," and ten being "maximum suckage," you're a potato.  You are so bad at this I have to mix sports metaphors to express precisely how execrable you are.  You are the Nigel Tufnel of repartee.  

And I actually like you, and I'm saying that.  That's how god-awful you are at this.  

No.  My plan was to provide specifics and I did just that.   Nevertheless your entertainment value has no boundary. Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No.  My plan was to provide specifics and I did just that.   Nevertheless your entertainment value has no boundary. Thanks. 

You planned that???  My God...you're worse than I thought.  :lol:

17 minutes ago, donbb said:

It's a shame that information is only barely afloat in the bowels of Two Bills Drive.

I don't know what this means... There's actual evidence, not op eds or speculation, all through that thread. Stuff you can verify for yourself and make up your own mind about. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, donbb said:

Turn on CNN and break out the pop corn. Rudy is going to say something dumb again.

Questions -

*how did Natalia V, the Russian attorney at the meeting, get into the country for the meeting when her visa was revoked? 

*who did she meet with before the meeting and immediately after? 

*who was the translator in the meeting and what is their job history?

*who set up the meeting and which intelligence service is he connected to? 

If you can't answer those questions, or understand the importance of the answers, you might need to do more homework about the trump tower meeting. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Questions -

*how did Natalia V, the Russian attorney at the meeting, get into the country for the meeting when her visa was revoked? 

Easily, since that was back when Customs and Border Patrol were kind, fuzzy teddy bears who would never stop anyone at the border, not like the slavering Nazi Stormtroopers they are now.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Questions -

*who did she meet with before the meeting and immediately after? 

*who was the translator in the meeting and what is their job history?

*who set up the meeting and which intelligence service is he connected to? 

Aliens.

Aliens.

An alien who previously worked in the anal probe division.

Tom Brady, agent of aliens.

/conspiracy

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, DC Tom said:

Was it an alien who worked in that division, or an agent of aliens?

Tommy never actually worked for that division, as an agent of aliens, but he did volunteer much of his time helping to train new recruits in how to properly insert anal probes.

He wasn't the instructor.

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And I actually like you, and I'm saying that.  That's how god-awful you are at this.  

I know, right? I mean, at first I thought, "Hey, 26 is here at PPP. Good to see him."

Then I watched him choke on his own vomit about the server stuff, and thought "Well, that ended badly. Guess he's gone."

Then he returns and goes full gator on everyone and it suddenly dawned on me that maybe he just forgot to sign in under his Tibs username.

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I know, right? I mean, at first I thought, "Hey, 26 is here at PPP. Good to see him."

Then I watched him choke on his own vomit about the server stuff, and thought "Well, that ended badly. Guess he's gone."

Then he returns and goes full gator on everyone and it suddenly dawned on me that maybe he just forgot to sign in under his Tibs username.

Nah, he's not Tibs. While gator may go full gator on the regular, he's never gets unhinged like 26 gets when challenged on and mocked for his stupidity.

Well that and Tibs can actually come up with an original line of dipschiffery once in awhile, without having to resort to stealing it from Twitter.

Just now, Koko78 said:

Nah, he's not Tibs. While gator may go full gator on the regular, he's never gets unhinged like 26 gets when challenged on and mocked for his stupidity.

Well that and Tibs can actually come up with an original line of dipschiffery once in awhile, without having to resort to stealing it from Twitter.

Gatorman is breathtakingly stupid, but has some depth.  He's just nowhere near bright enough to utilize that depth.

26 isn't as stupid as gatorman - which isn't exactly some laudable accomplishment, of course.  But he has the depth of a mouse pad.

From a little bit ago, but good advice. Too bad Brennan didn't listen. Now it's likely he's either going to die in prison or take the coward's way out. The only question left is if we will ever learn who his real handler was... 

https://andmagazine.com/us/1527014711.html

And this was Brennan's legacy: spying on American journalists and Congress for his boss:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SharylAttkisson/status/1022658564110864386

But let's keep pretending he's a hero and above spying illegally on political opposition for his own benefit. 

• Like (+1) 2